A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Bill Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 10:14 AM
quote: Tuna??? Salmon?????

Taco Bell [tongue] [Big Grin]
CINDY!!!!! frown
I told you to take them someplace nice!!! Taco Bell???? shk
I think I'll be auditing your expense account... crit
Posted By: Triss Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 10:17 AM
Well she could have just opened a can of tuna and gave them a fork Bill.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 10:18 AM
Maybe she spent her expense account on Tuna and Salmon! laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 10:20 AM
or at liquor world. muggs
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 10:22 AM
or at liquor world.
Maybe she did! She might've bought out the entire store! laugh laugh laugh

I bet they're going somewhere nice tomorrow, they are probably just all tired today!
Posted By: Triss Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 10:23 AM
Oh they have to be so worn out from the excitement, the stress of losing Vanessa and the long drive.
Posted By: Bill Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 10:25 AM
Go figure... in ten years here this was probably the third topic I ever opened, and of course it turns out to be a spare... but my title was much more imaginative that G~Mom's! wavey
Posted By: Triss Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 10:26 AM
Just keep on driving all the way here Bill. I will get the Hornitos and we can have a West Coast version of Kentucky!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 10:29 AM
How cool would that be Triss?

It could be you, Bill, Patty, and Sarah!!!! thumbup
Posted By: Triss Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 10:31 AM
I may have to kidnap Bill to get him down here. But if he ever says he is on his way, I will be off to the store for supplies and ready to party when he gets here!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 10:36 AM
Ya'll keep on driving till ya get here!

Ya'll might make it in time to go to that nice restaurant(with bar) that we are going to later thumbup
Posted By: Triss Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 10:46 AM
Well if you are gonna wait until mid week to go out, then yep, we just might make it! So is a cab or limo coming to get you all? No designated drivers from you three so you can all party! Let someone else do the driving!
Posted By: Merme Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 11:10 AM
That sounds smart, Triss ~ getting someone else to drive them home!

And yes, Bill SHOULD head down your way and scoop up Patty and Sarah!

Let's see, I'm within range of Lynne, Weezie, Melcon, Becky, Heidi, Phoenix, Rita and Loz!

Merme
Posted By: Triss Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 11:24 AM
Sounds like we should be having multiple Forum parties all at the same time!
Posted By: Merme Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 11:34 AM
Regional Reunions, that's the ticket!

Plus, all the PA folks are near me...

aw heck, I'm just claiming the entire East Coast as within range!

Merme
Posted By: Triss Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 11:35 AM
Well it is closer to you than me Merme!
Posted By: Merme Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 11:39 AM
Did everybody hear that?

Trissy Said It Is OKAY! Y'all Belong To Me!

So... anybody down thataway come on up thisaway.

We have Official Permission from the Forum Mom to Run Amok!!

crit laugh laugh laugh

Merme
Posted By: Triss Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 11:42 AM
WOW Merme, You read a LOT into that line! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh Just like my kiddos!
I wish I read that a while ago Merme I would of popped up right after work!! laugh muggs
Then the other Maine girls could of joined!!
Posted By: Triss Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 11:48 AM
Well Merme is solo this weekend. She could use a party after the week she has had!
Posted By: Merme Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 11:48 AM
Wouldn't THAT have been fun? Lawrence isn'so far...

Merme
I know I hope you are feeling well Merme

How are you triss??
Posted By: Triss Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 11:50 AM
Doing good here.
It is great everyone is sooo happy!!
Posted By: Merme Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 11:51 AM
I'm feeling pretty good, all things considered!

I just dislike the queasiness that comes with certain medications which must be taken so then you don't want to eat but then there are yet other meds that must be taken with food, so you eat just enough to take the medicine which you know is good for ya but you end up with a yuccky tummy.

Whiney baby, that's me!

Merme
Not so far from Portland ... My boss lives there she could of been the designated driver in the morning hahaha
Posted By: Merme Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Triss:
WOW Merme, You read a LOT into that line! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh Just like my kiddos!
That IS the children's job, don't cha know, Triss? To squeeeeeeeeeze every nuance of possible meaning out of whatever the parents say?

I was just being an attentive kid, is all.

laugh shocked laugh

Merme
I refuse meds at all cost most make me sick as a dog... even after sergery I refuse the pain meds.
they really make me sick..
as soon as there in they are out.. I understand..
Posted By: Merme Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 11:58 AM
You should see the size of the antibiotic tablet he has me on for the next week, which must be taken with an 8 oz glass of water. The thing is huge and weighs at least half a ton. No kidding.

I never even heard of this kind before.

Merme
Posted By: Triss Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 11:58 AM
You are a very good one Merme!
Posted By: Triss Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 11:59 AM
A good kid, that is. I do not like horse pills! I try and cut them in half when I can.
Really?? Must look like the calcium pills I take.. these puppies are like a 1/2 inch long and 1/4 inch thick .. like a torpedo going down your throat laugh laugh the worst thing is I do it to myself!!
Posted By: Merme Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 12:00 PM
Oh, good! So Triss, you are NOT sending me to a corner for being so on'ry?

Phew!

Hey I love it when Maxi says "You PROMISED!" when all I really said was "Maybe" or "We'll see!"

Merme
Posted By: Merme Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Triss:
I try and cut them in half when I can.
That is a very clever thought, Triss! But I am not at all sure this thing would fit into my pill splitter! 'hm.... I do have a really good meat chopping knife, though!

Merme
Haha My nick says the same thing to me you promised .. ohh the things I get to look forward too .. he's only 4 grr
Mine unfortunalty are gel filled! ewww
Posted By: Merme Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 12:08 PM
The thing I have noticed about children, Rita, is that the older they get the more proficient they become at speaking their mind. It is the same sentiment they used when younger, only said with more clarity!

Oh, the things you have to look forward to as Nick grows!

Merme
I do have a 12 year old as well and boy is he fresh with his mouth!!
Drives me crazy most of the time.. it is tough to figure out the right way to handle a situation for each child that works for them!
Howdy everyone,

Just stopped in to say that I was looking Northwest and there appears to be a major storm brewing on the other side of the Appalachians. (directly towards KY)

Might even be able to pick it up on The Weather Channel. "The Perfect Storm 2"

Gotta mention "Sister Act" wavey
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Bill:
<strong> CINDY!!!!! frown
I told you to take them someplace nice!!! Taco Bell???? grinnnn

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Regional Reunions, that's the ticket!
shk
Then I'd never get to meet Bill...he's not in my region! laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 12:18 PM
Will talk about kids in the CH later on. Mine is not too far from oblivion tonight!

Cindy, I have already decided that once I get headed your way, my first stop is Bill's. He is used to basements, so lugguage should not be a major issue for him.

Things go ok with the drop off?
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 12:20 PM
Just stopped in to say that I was looking Northwest and there appears to be a major storm brewing on the other side of the Appalachians. (directly towards KY)
muggs lala
Posted By: Triss Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 12:21 PM
Mator must be seeing all the smoke from the H*** you are raisin'
hahaha thats what he was saying cindy laugh laugh laugh [Linked Image]
Posted By: Bill Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 12:24 PM
La la la la la... lala oh don't mind me... just pretend I'm not here!
Ok gotta Jet have a nice party ... I think my sis is coming over ..
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Have fun in your adventures girls!! ohh don't forget to take that tylenol before bed!
Posted By: Triss Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 12:28 PM
Awww come on Bill, take another shot and say what is on your mind. laugh laugh laugh

Bye Rita.
Posted By: Merme Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Bill:
La la la la la... lala oh don't mind me... just pretend I'm not here!
aw, shucks, Mr. Bill, YOU'D be invited to any party I'd throw in my backyard, at the beach or on the town!

Just out of curiosity, can you sound like you come from the East?

Merme
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 04:01 PM
I got the girls in bed awhile ago.
They (especially Vanessa) are worn out.
Tomorrow is our big day, so I wanted them to rest up tonight.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 04:22 PM
I was expecting a clown to get off the bus in London, and I saw this instead...

[Linked Image]

I swear, I have never laughed so hard in my life. laugh

We had such a wonderful time tonight...after I finally made it home. They stayed here while I went into town earlier to be with Rachel...Vanessa took a nap and G-Mom got some video of Lola while I was gone. I can't believe Lola is actually talking to them. She usually clams up when anyone is here.
Posted By: Triss Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 04:46 PM
Oh I just love those pics!
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 04:53 PM
Keep 'em coming, Cindy.
By the way, thank you for sharing this whole visit.
Posted By: Triss Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 04:56 PM
Yes, thank you all for sharing. Each pic is a smile and that warm fuzzy feeling of love and friendship!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 04:58 PM
We have had the most wonderful time tonight.
I just can't even put it into words.
It's like we have known each other all our lives.
Posted By: Triss Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 6th, 2006 at 04:59 PM
That is just so awesome Cindy. I am thrilled for you that the three of you are getting this time together!
What a wonderful thing to wake up to this morning! kissies
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 02:15 AM
I can't believe she posted that pic of us in bed shocked

That calls for a payback pic....mwa,ha,ha,ha,ha
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 03:39 AM
Be back in a little while.
I'm taking them out to the farm.

wavey
Posted By: Triss Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 03:57 AM
Enjoy the day out ladies!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 04:01 AM
Wow it's so cool that you are all there together....I just can't get over it!

What cool pics! thumbup
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 04:38 AM
G~mom, that outfit is priceless!!!! wink laugh cool thumbup clp clp

This is sooooooo much fun!!!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 07:25 AM
We just got back from the farm, then went to see Rachel for a few minutes...then (Loz will be proud here...) we went to Wally World! laugh
G-Mom and Vanessa got Kentucky Wildcat t-shirts to take home (we couldn't find one in Peanut's size)...and Peanut got a bunch of new cars and trucks.

I fixed sausage links and scrambled eggs this morning...and we are just snacking and eating very little so we can pig out tonight. grinnnn We are gonna go early so we will be back early...so we don't miss anything on the forum.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 08:26 AM
OMG,Bill!

We are all sitting here crying like babies...that was the most wonderful thing in the world!

They are simply beautiful and they mean the world to us kissies

We LUV Ya,Bill kissies

Sniff,sniff....excuse me for a minute,I'm all choked up.................
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 08:29 AM
I still can't believe it.......they are wonderful!
what? Duh WHAT?? Duh Duh WHAT??? Duh Duh Duh

What did Bill send????????
Don't you just hate it when they leave us all in suspence??? :p
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 09:59 AM
then (Loz will be proud here...) we went to Wally World!
thumbup I guess they're out for their night on the town now.....darn it, I took a nap and missed them!
Posted By: Bill Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 10:18 AM
They just finished their Filets (they were ORDERED to get the most expensive dinner and drinks on the menu) and Karen had to take over the bar because the bartender didn't know how to make chocolate cherry shots correctly. I expect that the town will be under their complete control (or non-existent) before the night is done. (the Trio has 'em all running scared)

I checked in with the bail bondsman just in case....

I don't feel a bit bad for making them cry, cuz they did it to me when they just called... kissies kissies kissies
Posted By: Triss Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 10:58 AM
I bet they are just having an absolute blast. You are awesome Bill for helping make that all happen!
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 11:40 AM
Yes, we are having a BLAST!!! Dinner was most excellent....are waitress even liked us so much she wanted her pic taken with us...see...WE ARE FUN!!!!!

~V~
Posted By: Triss Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 11:41 AM
Bet you made her night Vanessa!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 11:42 AM
WE ARE FUN!!!!!
Yes...we ARE! laugh dev laugh mwaaahaahahahahaha

I'm sorry that it wasn't me getting delivered today, M'Ladies!
Not as sorry as we were!
You would have been much better than those awesome fillets we just had.
...except you would have been well done when we got finished with you, instead of medium rare! dev
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 11:44 AM
Bet you made her night Vanessa!
I bet the TIP made her night!!!!

~V~
Posted By: Triss Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 11:45 AM
The tip is always good when the drinks have been flowing!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 11:45 AM
So what are you all drinking right now???? Duh

Zinfin, Beam, or Hornitos? grinnnn
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 11:46 AM
I would like to know how Freckles is dealing with all of the new faces. And did I miss it? What did get delivered that had everyone blubbering?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 11:48 AM
Freckles is a sweetheart and I love him to death! A total dollbaby.
Posted By: Triss Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 11:49 AM
WOW so you tamed the wild beast?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 11:49 AM
So what are you all drinking right now????

Zinfin, Beam, or Hornitos?

All of the above
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 11:50 AM
WOW so you tamed the wild beast?
Takes one to tame one thumbup laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 11:50 AM
thumbup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 11:51 AM
OMG
I have a buzz shk laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 11:52 AM
laugh Isn't that the point? Now you have to get to dull roar stage, then cannot hear a d*** thing stage. laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 11:56 AM
My brain is always on a "dull roar" laugh
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 11:59 AM
Originally posted by jonni13:
And did I miss it? What did get delivered that had everyone blubbering?
Yes, yes, I missed it to ! shk
What the he77 did Bill send you????? filets?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 11:59 AM
Cindy id working on pictures!

Ya'll will get to see the special surprise I made for this trip thumbup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 11:59 AM
So I hate to bring it up....because you don't want to even think of it yet...but do you both leave tomorrow?????

Tie one on! thumbup [Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 12:00 PM
Yes we leave tommorrow afternoon eek

THATS IT....I'm not leaving!
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 12:01 PM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 12:01 PM
Tie one on!
Tie what Duh muggs laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 12:02 PM
Enjoy it while you can....maybe it can be an annual or bi-annual meeting.... thumbup

The only good part about going home after a vacation/trip is sleeping in your own bed again.
thumbup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 12:05 PM
maybe it can be an annual meeting
That is already a done deal. We will definately be doing this every year thumbup

sleeping in your own bed again.
UH uh...I want Cindys bed!
Posted By: Triss Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 12:07 PM
Every year is a great idea. Bet next year there will be more members there!
haha Cindy's house will be swamped she will need a bus next year laugh laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 12:12 PM
[Linked Image]
Awsome Picture Cindy !! Love the Shirts!!!
Posted By: Triss Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 12:14 PM
Those shirts are AWESOME!
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 12:16 PM
I see Vanessa toting a Willy!
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 12:16 PM
Ahhhhhhhh, the shirts!!! Nice Job, Bill!

Girls, is that Jimmy behind you? shk laugh
laugh laugh laugh kinda looks like him Mel !!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 12:19 PM
Yeah....we snuck him in laugh Problem is...he had a problem with looking down the back of Nessa's shirt laugh

And um......I made the shirts thumbup that was one of my surprises.
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 12:19 PM
100! shk
Nice one G-mom the shirts are perfect!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 12:20 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CLOSING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awesome pic, and cool shirts! grinnnn
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 12:20 PM
G-Mom Awessssome!!!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 12:21 PM
Cindy says this is closing ya'll

p laugh

Ps...I FOUND THE KEYS!
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 12:21 PM
loz got to us first
Posted By: Bill Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 12:21 PM
except you would have been well done when we got finished with you, instead of medium rare!
I'd be more afraid that I'd end up RAW! shocked
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 12:22 PM
Jingle Jingle

laugh p laugh
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 12:22 PM
Not locked yet???
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Strange lightning strikes Kentucky. V&G@C's pt4 - May 7th, 2006 at 12:22 PM
Okay, I'm shutting her down right now!!!

MIght wanna open a new one! p
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]