A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: charlieabudhabi Hello from the United Arab Emirates!! - October 30th, 2006 at 06:33 PM
Hi Everyone, I'm Charlie and I live in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. I'm originally British and am married to a UAE national. We've just built our first home and are staring our garden from scratch so I'll be asking a lot of questions.

I'm looking forward to learning a lot from all of you as I've never done any gardening before.

Talk soon,

Charlie
Posted By: Kratz7 Re: Hello from the United Arab Emirates!! - October 30th, 2006 at 06:44 PM
Good morning Charlie,

[Linked Image] to the forum...have fun
[Linked Image]
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Hello from the United Arab Emirates!! - October 30th, 2006 at 07:38 PM
Hello Charlie wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
flw flw flw
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Hello from the United Arab Emirates!! - October 30th, 2006 at 08:37 PM
Hi there,

Welcome to the Forum.

Its nice to meet you!
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Hello from the United Arab Emirates!! - October 30th, 2006 at 08:39 PM
[Linked Image]
Hi!
Welcome to the forum.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Hello from the United Arab Emirates!! - October 30th, 2006 at 10:05 PM
Hi, Charlie! wavey

Welcome to the forum!

Cindy
Posted By: sibyl Re: Hello from the United Arab Emirates!! - October 30th, 2006 at 10:58 PM
wavey
hello and welcome to the form!
Posted By: ksgardnr Re: Hello from the United Arab Emirates!! - October 31st, 2006 at 12:32 AM
Hello & welcome Charlie! wavey
Posted By: badplanter Re: Hello from the United Arab Emirates!! - October 31st, 2006 at 03:48 AM
wavey

Hello, and welcome to the forum!!!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]