A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Beebe54 Another HELLO from Missouri - October 19th, 2006 at 04:02 AM
I live in Warsaw, Missouri. Am married and have 2 grown children. Retired. I have a Hummingbird and Butterfly Garden. Also like reading, birdwatching and feeding, yard sales, just about anything to do with gardening. Hello everyone.
Posted By: badplanter Re: Another HELLO from Missouri - October 19th, 2006 at 04:10 AM
Hello, and welcome to the forum! wavey

Hope to see you around!
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Another HELLO from Missouri - October 19th, 2006 at 04:47 AM
Hi there!!

WElcome to the Forum.

Nice to meet you!!
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Another HELLO from Missouri - October 19th, 2006 at 05:43 AM
Hello wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
flw flw flw
Posted By: roflol Re: Another HELLO from Missouri - October 19th, 2006 at 06:31 AM
Howdy, Beebe! My folks moved a few years ago to Clinton/Chilhowee off 13, sort of in your neck of the woods. Yay for lake living, and I'd never seen a hummingbird until they moved there!

:-)
Posted By: Beebe54 Re: Another HELLO from Missouri - October 19th, 2006 at 06:55 PM
Thanks for the welcome everyone. roflol, Clinton is about 32 miles from me. I moved here from Pleasant Hill and worked in Lee's Summit at Calmar. Still get up that way every once in a while. Think I am going to enjoy it here seems to have alot of good information.
Posted By: ksgardnr Re: Another HELLO from Missouri - October 20th, 2006 at 09:59 PM
Hello & welcome Beebe54 wavey I live about 7 hours from Kansas City, Missouri. Might have to meet all the Missorians next time I am that way! thumbup
Posted By: chenno Re: Another HELLO from Missouri - October 24th, 2006 at 08:55 PM
Hi There, nice to meet you:-)
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]