A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: mike57 Hello Again been a long time. - August 9th, 2006 at 05:26 AM
HI wavey all i just got back on the site and hope to be on more.My health has been bad this year and i have missed you all a lot.looks like i have a lot to catch up on.hope all your gardens did well this year.
your friend in gardening.Mike57 wavey flw
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Hello Again been a long time. - August 9th, 2006 at 05:27 AM
I'm so sorry to hear you health has been so bad Mike! wavey
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Hello Again been a long time. - August 9th, 2006 at 06:16 AM
Mike! wavey I missed you!
I thought about you ALL day yesterday!
I wanted to tell you that my Pink Dinnerplate Hibiscus bloomed for the very first time yesterday! I was so excited! grinnnn
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Hello Again been a long time. - August 9th, 2006 at 06:27 AM
wavey Hi Mike.,...good to see you again!
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Hello Again been a long time. - August 9th, 2006 at 07:01 AM
Mike, it is good to see you back. We have all missed you...

Dianna
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Hello Again been a long time. - August 9th, 2006 at 07:55 AM
wavey mike! so glad to see you back, hope your health holds out better kissies
Posted By: Bestofour Re: Hello Again been a long time. - August 9th, 2006 at 12:14 PM
Hi Mike. So glad you're back. We missed you.
Posted By: Triss Re: Hello Again been a long time. - August 9th, 2006 at 03:37 PM
Hi there Mike. It is good to see you! Sorry that you are not feeling well, will add you to my prayers.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Hello Again been a long time. - August 11th, 2006 at 04:43 AM
Mike,
I was just thinking of you the other day....
*Someone posted about drying gourds, and thought,
maybe he'd peak in on us and check out that post.*

Hope you're feeling better soon..
and may GOD watch over you the comfort level you need...
(I know that's hard to acquire sometimes)

But verrrrrrry glad to see you back...
Hope you will stop in more....
Posted By: mike57 Re: Hello Again been a long time. - August 11th, 2006 at 07:23 PM
Thank you all very much.cindy i am glad your pink dinner plate hibiscus finaly bloomed for you some times it takes awhile befor they will bloom just give em lots of water and they should put on more and more stalks each year.thank you all again for the welcome back.your friend in gardening.mike57
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]