A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: angelblossom Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 5th, 2006 at 02:48 AM
[Linked Image] Leav'in on a Jet plane nosed towards Louiville, KY to have vacation spent with my Sister Jayhawk,, I haven't been to her house for over 13 years!! I have seen her a few times since when she visited Ks where I lived untill 95 and a couple of times since when we've met in KS at our Mothers house,, But never as Adults have we spent any just one on one time, and that's a highlight of this vacation!! I'm very excited about this particular vacation because there are several highlights!! Matter of fact I've never had a vacation without children or cooking for a lot of people , or driving hundreds of miles you know all the things that you need a vacation for After your vacation is over. clp clp I have a feeling Kentucky may not be the same again after this! clp clp
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 5th, 2006 at 02:55 AM
I am so excited! thumbup

Rachel said if she doesn't have a job by Monday she will go with me! Les is probably coming, too...but she couldn't be the designated driver because she will be drunker than me on the way home. laugh muggs

I can't wait!
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 5th, 2006 at 03:00 AM
Oh Boy We both have a designated drivers..

OH ohhhhh Look out Kentucky!!
Posted By: Triss Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 5th, 2006 at 04:18 AM
Kentucky will never be the same. Loads and loads of pics ladies! Have a wonderful time together!
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 5th, 2006 at 04:32 AM
Have a great time. thumbup
Posted By: chenno Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 5th, 2006 at 04:54 AM
thumbup thumbup thumbup muggs muggs woo hoo..wish I was going! have a blast!
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 5th, 2006 at 09:15 PM
Have a wonderful time!!!
Posted By: Tonya Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 5th, 2006 at 09:32 PM
Please make sure the camera batteries are charged and ready to go! thumbup Can't wait to see pics! clp clp
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 6th, 2006 at 07:40 AM
Originally posted by Tonya:
Please make sure the camera batteries are charged and ready to go! thumbup Can't wait to see pics! clp clp
Taking fresh batteries and buying some when I get there!! I'm already packed and still don't leave for 4 days laugh , I've
called the airport twice for a security list for carry on still no liquids or gels including gelled lip gloss,, today they said no portable dvd player, 2 days ago they said okay with P dvd P, camera, and gameboy they said it will probably change dailey due to the preweekend to 9-11 anniversary.
Posted By: Tonya Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 6th, 2006 at 08:31 AM
I know you guys are excited....I'm excited and I'm not going anywhere! laugh laugh shk I can't believe I didn't even think about the anniversary of 9/11...
Posted By: Jimmy V Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 7th, 2006 at 08:27 AM
I want to see some phot's of all of you together. cindy i sent something to you it is XXX rated so be very careful. laugh laugh laugh Hope you all have a great time.
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 7th, 2006 at 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Jimmy V:
I want to see some phot's of all of you together. cindy i sent something to you it is XXX rated so be very careful. laugh laugh laugh Hope you all have a great time.
laugh laugh laugh ohh yes you must be careful Cindy!! [Linked Image]
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 8th, 2006 at 07:52 AM
One more day clp I spoke with Brenda(weakly63 and she is going to go with us!!!
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 8th, 2006 at 09:06 AM
You all are going to change Kentucky FOREVER! laugh perpl

Diane - have you said how long you'll be away for?
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 8th, 2006 at 07:13 PM
Is she there YET?????????????
Posted By: jayhawk Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 02:48 AM
I'm the one who is the designated driver for angelblossom.
She gets here Saturday and the shopping starts on the way home from the airport! clp
We'll be meeting afgreyparrot in Berea, KY and there will be 6-8 adults and one 18 month old boy-all to help angelblossom celebrate something. parte
Those shopkeepers better watch out! [Linked Image]

By Monday night I might need all of your sympathy. I've read lots of posts here and know I should expect just about anything to happen when members get together. Don't worry, there will definitely be pictures.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 03:10 AM
clp clp clp clp clp clp
Can't wait!!!
Sounds like super fun!!!!
Posted By: plantqueen Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 03:55 AM
Sounds like you will have a blast! Can't wait to see pics!!!
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 04:12 AM
12 more hours and I'm headed to the airport YipEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! clp clp

Spoke with Weakly 63 she is going to follow us!!! clp clp

Don't worry Jayhawk we'll behave!! shk lala lala lala
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 05:04 AM
Gee...I can't wait to see what Jimmy sent me! laugh grinnnn
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 05:06 AM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by angelblossom:
<strong> Don't worry Jayhawk we'll behave!! p
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 05:32 AM
Those shopkeepers better watch out!
Wish I was gonna be there, they'd be really hurting after I left! laugh laugh laugh

teech You girls take my advice very seriously--- crit do not behave, not at all! Laugh, and have fun and remember every second of it.
Posted By: Triss Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 05:43 AM
Great advice Loz... this is not the time to be good!
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 06:04 AM
Okay Jayhawk you heard the Hostess And we abide by rules set forth here.. We will NOT behave, and you get nooooo sympathy Duh dev lala laugh laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 06:09 AM
Hey if for some reason you ended up in jail and needed bailing out at least Rachel could always come and get you all! laugh wavey
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 06:10 AM
We'll be meeting afgreyparrot in Berea, KY and there will be 6-8 adults and one 18 month old boy
That does it!
I'm bringing Lola, too! laugh thumbup
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 06:13 AM
Hey if for some reason you ended up in jail and needed bailing out at least Rachel could always come and get you all!
...and trust me when I say that Richmond is one place you do NOT want to go to jail! muggs
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 06:14 AM
Well IF something like that were to happen I'd just say...... [Linked Image]

And Cindy would say....... [Linked Image] AS she runs off with Jimmy's Gift!!
wavey laugh laugh
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 06:49 AM
uhhhhhhhhhh - loz, I thought Rachel was going with them?!?

You all better behave like the perfect ladies we all know you are!!! [Linked Image] Duh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 06:50 AM
Angelblossom!!!

I forgot where you told me to meet you! shk
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 07:40 AM
Originally posted by afgreyparrot:
Angelblossom!!!

I forgot where you told me to meet you! shk
At the Kentucky Artisan Center off 75 it will be on your side of the Highway.

Look for a car with something tied to the antenna or some part of the car lala you'll see it is Garden Helper related laugh laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 07:52 AM
At the Kentucky Artisan Center off 75
OK...I called my brother and he said that was at the 2nd Berea exit...
.....a lot closer to Richmond! thumbup grinnnn muggs

Look for a car with something tied to the antenna or some part of the car you'll see it is Garden Helper related
shk Are you gonna tie Willy to your car??? laugh

I'll be in an Avalanche...it looks silver sometimes and pearl sometimes...and Willy will probably have his head sticking out of the sunroof! laugh
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 08:10 AM
OHHH No I'd never tie Willy ! It's not a willy. you'll under stand when you see it! lala
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 08:17 AM
You're killin' me!
So I have to find you by "something Garden Helper related" tied to your car?

Not fair :p ...then you'll get a picture of me driving around a parking lot with a weird look on my face! laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 08:22 AM
laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 08:27 AM
Right!!! And what a good Picture it will be!!

Btw if your Willy is sticking his head out the window is he going to he wearing a safety helmet
* Don't want him banging his Willy head*
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Triss:
laugh laugh laugh
wink laugh laugh
Posted By: Jimmy V Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 08:48 AM
Diane what are you going to be dressed up as a hunter with a deer target tied to top of you car?
Cindy when you open what I sent make sure your in private with plenty of ventalation beleive me you will need it thumbup
Posted By: Triss Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 08:53 AM
Oh now that sounds quite interesting.
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 08:57 AM
NOOOOOOO She can't be in private A picture must be taken!!!!!!!!

Nope not dressing up Jimmy Just going as the tshirt Bluejean Gal I am thumbup
Posted By: Jimmy V Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 09:02 AM
Now how could you possibly post a photo like that? Can't post XXX rated stuff on here. laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 09:11 AM
Hmmm, Jimmy---you've got me wondering what the heck you're sending for her! laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Jimmy V:
Cindy when you open what I sent make sure your in private with plenty of ventalation beleive me you will need it thumbup
I can't wait for this one! grinnnn
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 09:13 AM
WE'll see shk lala
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 09:13 AM
Cindy when you open what I sent make sure your in private with plenty of ventalation beleive me you will need it
Maybe he farted a whole bunch in a can after eating a bunch of spicy food! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 09:14 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 09:48 AM
gotta go get some sleep now need to be at the airport By 4:30am

Tomarrow will Be a better day!!!!!!! wavey
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 10:15 AM
Have a very safe and uneventful flight, Diane!
Can't wait to hear all about your fun trip! kissies
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 10:28 AM
Darn, I bet I missed her! I hope you have a great time! Safe trip, good shopping, and I KNOW you'll have great company! muggs
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 10:39 AM
and I KNOW you'll have great company!
Yeah.....I'm taking Mr. Wonderful, too! laugh thumbup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 10:50 AM
Well yeah, he is pretty great company.... laugh But you know I was talking about you! muggs
Posted By: Jimmy V Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 11:33 AM
by Loz"Maybe he farted a whole bunch in a can after eating a bunch of spicy food!" Loz all I eat is spicey food but that is not what I did. Diane has to fly didnt want her to be detaned and if I farted in a can she would be held for carrying something lethal on a plane. laugh
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 12:52 PM
Oh wow I had a nightterror about being detained and everyone was wearing gas masks and security was everywhere and they had me handcuffed to a chair I looked over and saw a can sitting on the desk and green and purple loom was filling the air euwwwwwwww!! bolted me straight up out of sleep! laugh laugh laugh gonna try to get 45 more minutes of snoozing zzzzz Good thing that's not what it is shk lala
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 9th, 2006 at 09:59 PM
laugh laugh laugh thumbup
Posted By: jayhawk Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 10th, 2006 at 02:42 AM
She's heeeeeerrrrrreeeeee!!!!!
Her plane was on time, her luggage took no time, our shopping was much easier than expected, gifts are sorted and repacked, and now she's eating.

And the best part - she has already started working in my yard !!!!!

thumbup

Now the fun begins!!! p grinnnn clp
Posted By: Jimmy V Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 10th, 2006 at 03:42 AM
She called me from Jayhawks phone to let me know she was there. At first I thought she said she was calling from jail . I asked what happen they find out what you had hidden in your luggage she said not jail jayhawks phone laugh laugh
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 10th, 2006 at 04:19 AM
Boy that was fast....
Hope you allllllll have a great time...
With lot's of pictures....
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 10th, 2006 at 04:26 AM
Have a wonderful Time!! How great!! I can't wait to see my sister next week!! kissies
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 10th, 2006 at 08:16 AM
yess I'm in KY now Boy my sis needs help in her yard I wish I had all this room the way her yard is would be perfect for a bible garden or a secret garden I love this space she has!!

pictures are being taken will post later!!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 10th, 2006 at 08:22 AM
Hi, Diane..... wavey

Sorry I hung up on you awhile ago!
My phone went dead for some reason... Duh
I thought the battery was charged good...but maybe the dark lines mean it is NOT charged good. nutz I never can get that straight.

It's on the charger now! laugh
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 10th, 2006 at 08:27 AM
it's okay I figured we lost signal !I was on my sisters cell phone too ! Duh wink laugh
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 10th, 2006 at 08:44 AM
Okay, when's the first sightings',
er, um, meetings???
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 10th, 2006 at 11:50 PM
Originally posted by weezie13:
Okay, when's the first sightings',
er, um, meetings???
Tommarow Monday we meet Weakley 63(Brenda) and we head to Berea KY My Sister will have to post the pictures untill I get back to TX then I have more

I have cleaned up two of Glenda's ground cover rose bushes and boy they really needed a helping hand ( she's the sewer craft person in this family where as I love the garden) wink
There are two large Love lies bleeding plants off the street near a shopping center I'm trying to talk Glenda into taking me back there to get seeds as they are ready to take lala
We will try to get some pictures on tonight
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 11th, 2006 at 05:57 AM
hey Cindy the only shirt you have to worry about is the one you are wearing to met us,, Glenda says we have a "Special" one lala just for you!! for later in the day Teee Heeeeee Heeeeee
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 11th, 2006 at 06:04 AM
Teee Heeeeee Heeeeee
(...she's scaring me now!)

sca
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 11th, 2006 at 06:12 AM
[Linked Image]
Cindy, this is your first and only clue! p

Don't worry, by the end of the day you will be singing "I'm too sexxxy for my shirt, too sexxxy for my shirt" grinnnn laugh laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 11th, 2006 at 06:41 AM
"I'm too sexxxy for my shirt, too sexxxy for my shirt"
I have that song on a CD in my truck! shk laugh
I'll be playing that as I drive away...
...and when I get there I'll be listening to "Get This Party Started" by Pink! You'll probably hear my music before you even see the truck! laugh shocked
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 11th, 2006 at 06:53 AM
I'd be scared if I were you Cindy! p laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 11th, 2006 at 07:00 AM
Uh-oh! shk

Loz knows something!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 11th, 2006 at 07:02 AM
Maybe I do sca
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 11th, 2006 at 07:45 AM
Well at least we didn't say we have "special" pants for you too..... Althooooo ......it "depends" how many accidents you have tomorrow.

[Linked Image] lala
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 11th, 2006 at 08:50 AM
hahahahaha, too cute..
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 11th, 2006 at 09:13 AM
Suddenly I think I might be "coming down with something"...
.....and have to cancel! p
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 11th, 2006 at 09:33 AM
see ya in a few hours! wavey
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 11th, 2006 at 09:36 AM
I'll be there!!!!! wavey
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 11th, 2006 at 06:54 PM
good morning!!! it is raining hard here!! but it won't dampin our day grinnnn flw

Cindy is it raining there????
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 11th, 2006 at 07:01 PM
Nope...not raining here! grinnnn

Happy Birthday, Diane! parte
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 11th, 2006 at 07:07 PM
This is getting sooooooooo exciting!

Good morning you two!
How far will you each need to travel before meeting up?
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 11th, 2006 at 07:09 PM
Not too far for me...
...about 50-55 miles.
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 11th, 2006 at 07:21 PM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by afgreyparrot:
<strong> Nope...not raining here! grinnnn

Happy Birthday, Diane! grinnnn

gotta get ready See Ya soon!
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 11th, 2006 at 07:22 PM
Originally posted by plants 'n pots:
This is getting sooooooooo exciting!

Good morning you two!
How far will you each need to travel before meeting up?
I know I so ready for this clp
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 11th, 2006 at 09:06 PM
Have a great time everyone!!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 11th, 2006 at 10:00 PM
Got the presents in the truck now and I'm ready to roll!

[Linked Image]

wavey
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 11th, 2006 at 10:06 PM
Woooohooo, this is so exciting! muggs
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 11th, 2006 at 10:06 PM
I see Willy's laugh laugh laugh clp clp in there!!!
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 11th, 2006 at 10:14 PM
Lots of Willys in there! How fun!

Can't wait to read all about it!!! [Linked Image]
Posted By: Triss Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 11th, 2006 at 10:18 PM
Great gift baskets Cindy! What a fun time you all are going to have!
Posted By: plantqueen Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 11th, 2006 at 10:48 PM
Everybody is so excited!!! How fun!
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 12th, 2006 at 01:03 AM
Very nice gift baskets thumbup I can't wait to see some pictures!!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 12th, 2006 at 05:19 AM
Honey! I'm HOME!!! wavey grinnnn
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 12th, 2006 at 05:43 AM
we are too!! going to post pictures soon still have a few things to do It was good to meet you Cindy and Brenda!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 12th, 2006 at 05:52 AM
We want pictures, we want pictures! Oh did I mention we want pictures? laugh
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 12th, 2006 at 05:57 AM
oh yes you did mention it lala we're setting it up now laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 12th, 2006 at 06:02 AM
I'm reducing and cropping and uploading as fast as I can! grinnnn
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 12th, 2006 at 06:19 AM
Well, start cropping and you'd be reduced already!

*can't wait!*
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Leav'in on a Jet plane - September 12th, 2006 at 06:31 AM
I'm starting a new topic; Jet plane part 2
We're putting the pictures there.
See ya'
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]