A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Bestofour What the heck are - December 17th, 2006 at 10:52 PM
aero bars? I was reading about aero bars in 1 or 2 posts on this forum and I made a mental note (can you believe I remembered a mental note!!!) to look up what that is when I got home. On the internet I found that aero bars are something that athletes use in the triathlon division along with handlebars. And that some of them have been RECALLED. I think it was Cindy who had received some aero bars and I was thinking Cindy gets enough physical exercise falling in and climbing out of the pond and that maybe she has the aero bars that have been recalled and THAT's the reason she keeps falling into the pond. Hopefully with these new ones she's received as a Christmas gift she will be able to keep her tush dry this next year.
laugh
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What the heck are - December 17th, 2006 at 11:10 PM
aero chocolates
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: What the heck are - December 17th, 2006 at 11:25 PM
Oh, Sheri..... laugh

Thank you for the laugh this morning!

...complete with a falling in the pond" graemlin! thumbup grinnnn laugh
Posted By: chenno Re: What the heck are - December 18th, 2006 at 01:13 AM
That was funny Sheri laugh
Posted By: Bestofour Re: What the heck are - December 18th, 2006 at 08:31 AM
Loz, isn't it interesting how different areas sell different foods. I've never seen an Aero bar around here. I sort of figured that's what is was but when I went to the internet I couldn't resist teasing Cindy Lou Fay Bob.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What the heck are - December 18th, 2006 at 08:48 AM
They don't have them here either....they're primarily found in England and Canada unless you're in a big city that has international foods.

I love it when people pick on Cindy! wink laugh lala
Posted By: kennyso Re: What the heck are - December 18th, 2006 at 11:00 AM
I could try sending you a bar i you'd like. i only hope you won't get chocolate powder when you open the envelope!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: What the heck are - December 18th, 2006 at 12:22 PM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by loz:
<strong> I love it when people pick on Cindy! wink laugh thumbup

Sheri...Penny sent me 2 Aero bars...tomorrow I am sending one of them to you!
Posted By: sibyl Re: What the heck are - December 18th, 2006 at 01:23 PM
laugh @ cindy!!!!

sherri
ive never herd of em either, till in the fourm!
Posted By: maja24 Re: What the heck are - December 18th, 2006 at 05:03 PM
In the Netherlands they are called Bros, they're in every shop here!!!! laugh

Maybe you have to put it on your seedtrade list if you are looking for them?????
Trick or treads.... now: seeds or treads?

Paulien
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: What the heck are - December 18th, 2006 at 09:50 PM
laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: plantqueen Re: What the heck are - December 18th, 2006 at 11:51 PM
I have never seen aero bars either! Duh
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]