A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: afgreyparrot The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 18th, 2006 at 08:58 AM
Got this all ready for Vanessa when she updates tonight! grinnnn
Posted By: weezie13 Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 18th, 2006 at 11:34 AM
I am waiting on hearing what kind of appliances she got...
Posted By: Triss Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 18th, 2006 at 12:29 PM
I am wondering if she is gonna make it in tonight. They were talking about spending the night at the new house.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 18th, 2006 at 12:38 PM
oh yeah, tha'ts right!!!!
Posted By: Triss Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 18th, 2006 at 12:44 PM
Just looked at the weather and it is headed there way. Freezing rain first, then snow.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 18th, 2006 at 12:45 PM
Hope they stayed then.....
No sense of drivin' in it, if you don't have to.
Posted By: Triss Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 19th, 2006 at 12:24 AM
Got an email from Vanessa this morning:

"We stayed at the new house last night...it was a BLAST...we got a lot done.
It is iced over here and we barely made it out to get back here to check on things and get FOOD! We will head back to the new house in a minute and stay there again tonight. We have the cell and yes, we can charge it there. Can you please let everyone on the forum know we are fine. Jiff called last night but I don't know if she posted or not. I just don't have time to zip over there...it is sleeting and we have to get back while we can. Peanut is with Darin & Lisa and will have to stay there again tonight because we cannot get to them...but he is enjoying being with the kids and is playing hard...we are enjoying the break and getting to do some serious work on the house.
Got the stove hooked up last night...it is a BEAUTY!!! We are having a fun ice day!!
Gotta head back..."
Posted By: Triss Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 19th, 2006 at 12:26 AM
There ya go Vanessa! So glad to read that you are all safe and that Peanut is doing well over at the kids house. Enjoy your ice day and get loads done and BE SAFE out on the road!
Posted By: weezie13 Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 19th, 2006 at 12:32 AM
That's good to hear too especially about Peanut...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 19th, 2006 at 01:25 AM
Sounds like everything is going great! Can't wait for some more updates and pictures! thumbup
Posted By: Triss Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 19th, 2006 at 02:31 AM
More updates. Just talked to Vanessa. Sure was good to hear her voice. They almost have the bathroom done and are thinking it will be complete today. She got paper up on the walls and the towel racks up. She is so excited to think that it is that close to being done.

And they cooked their first meal in the house this morning. She absolutely LOVES her new stove. I am sure you can all imagine her and Ruf on folding chairs with a piece of wood over two sawhorses having breakfast together. Isn't that just a great image?

So she sounds good and is very excited about progress but will be at the house again tonight cuz of weather and will not be checking in today via computer.

Wanted me to tell everyone hello!
Posted By: MissJamie Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 19th, 2006 at 03:36 AM
hi there triss! thanks for keeping us updated! this is sooo exciting! I can't wait to see the pics!!!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 19th, 2006 at 05:08 AM
I was so glad to get back and read this! thumbup grinnnn
Posted By: tamara Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 19th, 2006 at 06:30 AM
Thanks for the updates. Go Vanessa Go.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 19th, 2006 at 10:15 AM
kissies thanks triss... i was going to post, but never made it that far laugh laugh ended up just going to bed, which is where i'm heading in about 10 minutes now!
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 20th, 2006 at 11:48 AM
I am at the tin can for the night...Peanut has been throwing up and I NEEDED a good hot bath and some rest.
We have worked straight through on the bathroom from he!!...FINALLY got the plumbing in the bathtub fixed at 11:30 last night...we have been working on putting the boarding up behind the tub and STILL have one piece left to set. The plumbing in the sink is now the issue...can't get the hot water unplugged so we may be replacing pipes tomorrow. The bathroom that was SUPPOSE to take a day...maybe 2 is now in day 4...5 tomorrow...GRRRRRRRRHHHH!!!!!! That is REALLY putting my painting way behind...not to mention my Saturday painting party got iced out so I haven't had any help. SO...as of now...I only have one bedroom completely finished and the bathroom is getting there...hopefully we can wipe it out tomorrow and MOVE on to another room.
Ruf hurt his back pretty good tonight moving a box that was WAY too heavy...so he needed a nights R & R as well...we are whooped.
Peanut did wonderful at Darin & Lisa's Friday and Sat night but was ready for home, we almost couldn't make it to their house to get him because of the ice...but finally made it this morning....but then the bug hit so I have been the throw-up cleaning queen tonight. I did get to soak in a hot tub for a while and feel somewhat human again....at least me hair is unstuck from me head! That's always a plus!
Sorry I haven't been able to check in any more than I have...but just haven't been here till now...We will head back over there bright and early in the morning...don't know when we will get back. We may opt to stay the night there tomorrow depending on how much we get done....or not.
I am MISSING my friends GREATLY...I will check in again when I can but have to hit the sack right now while I can....love you all and sending hugs!!!!
Posted By: jonni13 Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 20th, 2006 at 11:55 AM
Good night Vanessa and may the goddess of wrenches loosen your plumbing for you. Bestest wishes.
Posted By: Triss Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 20th, 2006 at 11:59 AM
Sounds like you all need a good night of rest and relaxing. Hope to see you in the morning or sometime this week with news that the bathroom is complete. Sending prayers your way for all to get and stay healthy!
Posted By: weezie13 Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 20th, 2006 at 12:01 PM
Vanessa,
God Bless your wee~pickin' heart and soul!!!
*and Ruf and Peanut's too!!! kissies kissies *

Wishing you energy and strength
and many many blessings..
Posted By: Patty S Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 20th, 2006 at 12:09 PM
We're missing you too, Vanessa, but your checking in here to keep us up to date on what's going on in your corner of the world is appreciated, & looked forward to, by all. Your rest is more important than anything else right now, so just take care of yourself & we'll be here waiting when you get some R&R time for yourself.

Sorry to hear that P-nut isn't feeling so hot. Hopefully, it'll turn out to be a 24 hour thing & he'll bounce back & be spunky again right away. Also hope that a little rest will get Ruf back in the swing of things, with NO MORE BACK PROBLEMS!.

It's those unforseen things that foul up the best plans in the world, but hang in there... you're making progress, even during the moments (days) it doesn't feel like it! I know that you're still counting your blessings & will work through 1 thing at a time, each day.

You're all in my prayers, kiddo. Keep plugging away & know that you're missed & thought of pretty often around here. Thanx for checking in! kissies
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 20th, 2006 at 11:38 PM
Getting ready to head out...couldn't resist getting on here one more time...I am having BAD forum withdrawls...it is AWFUL!!!!
Tried to get Ruf to go to the minor emergency center to have his back checked out but he wants to wait till tomorrow to try to get in to see a Doc....we will see how the day goes!
I threw together a homemade pizza to take to the house to cook in my Mercedes of an oven...can't wait to smell it cooking!! I am taking the digital camera today so maybe I can have pics to post tonight....

You all have fun today..

~V~
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 20th, 2006 at 11:47 PM
Vanessa, did I miss you AGAIN? eek

I've had the hardest time staying here today...
...it feels like Monday.
Posted By: Bill Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 21st, 2006 at 01:40 AM
I've had the hardest time staying here today...
Problems with our server, or other? Duh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 21st, 2006 at 01:50 AM
Problems with "other"... laugh
Telephone, tuna melt, snow angels, knives...
...first one thing and then another. :rolleyes:
Posted By: Triss Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 21st, 2006 at 01:54 AM
Looking forward to those pics Vanessa. Hope the day goes well today!
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 21st, 2006 at 03:47 AM
Hope Peanut is feeling better today, Vanessa, and that Rufus gets his back taken care of soon. Did you get any rest last night at all? Please try to pace yourself so that you can stay in good health, too...

Dianna
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 21st, 2006 at 03:56 AM
Vanessa - it's so good to hear from you, but I wish with better news. I'm hoping that Ruf is feeling better, or if not, that he saw someone about it today.

Also hoping that sweet Peanut is feeling better - upset tummies are the worst!

Pace yourself so you are able to keep up your health, please!
The house isn't going anywhere, so try to take some time outs for yourself too! kissies
Posted By: mrsmessy Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 21st, 2006 at 11:04 AM
Sounds like you are getting a tremendous amount of work done. It will be your dream home in no time at this rate. So sorry to hear about the illness and injury though and will be remembering you in prayer.
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 22nd, 2006 at 05:57 AM
Thank you all for your blessings...I can FEEL them everyday even though I am not here!

Just have a minute..having to stop to run back over here eats up alot of work time. I have already resolved that I am not going to get the painting done that I had hoped for...I am just too slow.SO..PLAN B...get the bathroom finished and the pantry done. Then I will have a place for food and a bath...those are important things.... laugh
Gotts run but should be back sometime tonight....
I FINALLY remembered to put my camera in my purse!!!! REALLY!!!

~V~
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 24th, 2006 at 05:52 AM
Okay..I'm gonna post what pics I could get. My camera does not take inside pics well...the stove pics turned out way dark so I will have to work on that again....

Here's the bathroom...it is all done except the trim....I scrubbbed on the tub for 2 solid hours with lime~aWay...and it didn't phase it.. shk but it is CLEAN...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 24th, 2006 at 05:54 AM
Vanessa, that looks like a brand spanking new room! thumbup grinnnn
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 24th, 2006 at 05:56 AM
Here's the new windows. This is the room where my computer will be. We can't have it sheet rocked right now...the funds ran out, so I will be looking at this lovely insulation when I play here... laugh BUT...at least I have WINDOWS!!!!

[Linked Image]

And the bedroom.....it looks darker than it is...the color is a pumpkin shade that I LOVE!!! It will all come together when I have the BED set up...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 24th, 2006 at 05:59 AM
Awesome pics V!!!! kissies I love your bathroom, and the windows are great too! I really like that color in your bedroom. You guys are really moving along fast! thumbup clp
Posted By: weezie13 Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 24th, 2006 at 05:59 AM
I love that bathroom cabinette thingie....
sooooooooo cool...
*and I LOVE that tissue box... someones thinkin' there!!!*

WHERE'S THE STOVE...
I'm dyin' to take a peak at it!!!

P/S Boy, you guys have been workin' over time..
Still sending blessings and strength!! kissies angell
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 24th, 2006 at 06:02 AM
[Linked Image]

Sorry...you couldn't see much of the windows in that pic...hope this isn't too dark...

I have anpther pic of the bathroom that wouldn't show up in Photobucket...I need some help. The sink in the bathroom is a pedistal sink. But the way they installed it all the yucky plumbing stuff is out in the open behind the pedistal...why would they do that...anyway, I have to figure out a way to cover it up and can't come up with any ideas...I am brain dead...REALLY!!!

~V~
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 24th, 2006 at 06:05 AM
I have to figure out a way to cover it up and can't come up with any ideas...
Years ago my mom had a sink skirt thing around hers to hide the pipes....maybe you could use one of them? Duh

I love all of those windows! Nothing better than a lot of windows letting in a lot of light! thumbup
Posted By: Triss Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 24th, 2006 at 06:15 AM
Love all of the pics Vanessa. WOW it all looks so good!
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 24th, 2006 at 06:19 AM
Vanessa - you are the little engine that could!!!

Everything looks terrific so far!
Can't wait to see the rest - but remember to pace yourselves, K?
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 24th, 2006 at 06:34 AM
I love that bathroom cabinette thingie....
ABC Distributing...$6 bucks I think..I have had it packed for 2 years...just worked PERFECT right there!
I am working on getting pics of the oven...I got my digital camera with gardening oics in mind and it doesn't take inside pics well at all...I'll work on it. I did get the pantry finished and am in the process of cutting out the shelves...did I mention I also learned how to use an air compressor... thumbup (and duct tape!)

Loz~ie~lu...I think a sink skirt would work...I couldn't for the life of me think of how to get it to stay...but I just had a brain storm (scary) VELCRO!!!!! I think it would work...and I could get it off easy for washing...WOO HOO~IE...yet another problem solved...

~V~
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 24th, 2006 at 06:38 AM
Oh...and I meant to add...I did the bathroom for Peanut. I thought he would like the fishies & turtles & seahorses...I am hoping I can find some sea shell stuff to hang on the walls...He LOVES bath time so I wanted it to be pleasant for him...I would have gone with a more girlie looking stuff...but this is ALL about the Peanut....the colors are also brighter than they look in the pics...really pretty blues and aquas..I am very pleased with the way it turned out....most of it was an accident!

~V~
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 24th, 2006 at 06:44 AM
See that, Vanessa - that blue color that you didn't like in the house isn't so bad afterall! laugh Duh
Posted By: Bill Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 24th, 2006 at 06:48 AM
I am hoping I can find some sea shell stuff to hang on the walls
I'll send you some seashells and stuff! kissies
Posted By: Triss Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 24th, 2006 at 06:54 AM
I have some sand dollars too Vanessa that I can send your way.
Posted By: barleychown Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 24th, 2006 at 07:27 AM
Wow. What an amazing ammount of progress you have made in such a short period of time. thumbup Everything looks so good.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 24th, 2006 at 07:41 AM
Oh, Vanessa...everything looks so nice.
I don't see how you have done so much... kissies

I just love those corner windows!
And, the bathroom is awesome. thumbup

Velcro RULES! grinnnn
Posted By: jonni13 Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 24th, 2006 at 07:48 AM
OK, is everybody officially shell collecting as well as rock collecting now?
Vanessa, your progress is awe-inspiring. You're really rolling.
Take time to recoup once in awhile. For your health and sanity. and for Peanut.
Posted By: JV Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 24th, 2006 at 08:01 AM
Vanessa everything is looking great. You could also consider enclosing this sink with a cabinet ans use it for storage of items for this bathroom . You can tell you both have been working your petunia's off.
Jimmy
Posted By: Gardencrazy Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 24th, 2006 at 11:26 AM
Vanessa,
Everything looks great! kissies I am glad everything is coming together for you. You so deserve it.

I love the bathroom.

I wish we lived closer. Dh is an electrician/hvac/plummer/general handy man.

Donna
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 24th, 2006 at 11:50 AM
I would give ANYTHING to have a handy man close!!! Hub is VERY limited in what he can do so that throws the bulk on me. did I mention I learned how to use the air compressor... laugh laugh laugh And the ROUTER...man, that is a power tool for ya!!!!!

Vanessa - that blue color that you didn't like in the house isn't so bad afterall!
Oh, Lynnie ...that color in the dining room really is bad...it's going down SOON... laugh

This house has so much potentil...that is what I like about older homes...the personality factor. What I don't like about them is the re~doing is so much more difficult especially when you have no idea what you are getting into...like in the plumbing & electrical stuff. But it is coming all together...a lot of paint and caulk later...
Thank you ALL for being so supportive of my endevor!!! kissies

~V~
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 24th, 2006 at 11:55 AM
Thanks for my goodnight laugh, Vanessa! laugh

It really is funny, because I am looking at those colors for some rooms in my house now! Duh laugh kissies
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 24th, 2006 at 12:29 PM
The NEW versions of the aquas & blues are beautiful. The one in the dining room has been there...for MANY MANY years...it might help it if it were CLEAN... laugh

Okay, here's the pic of the bathroom pedistal I was trying to figure out how to cover the plumbing stuff...

[Linked Image]

The plumbing stuff just looks tacky...it isn't hurting anything being exposed...

~V~
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 24th, 2006 at 12:32 PM
Vanessa - was that sink there from before?
It really lends itself to the sea shell theme - I really like it!

I wouldn't want to cover too much of the bowl with a curtain - wonder it you could do a cabinet below, as JV suggested?
Posted By: Bill Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 24th, 2006 at 12:40 PM
The plumbing stuff just looks tacky...it isn't hurting anything being exposed...
Hellz bellz! Put the waste basket somewhere where it blocks the view of the plumbing and you'll never notice it again! My plumbing (and pedestal sink) look just like that! Put a flower over yonder and look at IT when you're sitting there instead of a plumbing! frown
Posted By: Triss Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 24th, 2006 at 12:44 PM
I have to agree with Bill, Some big pots and plants would look really good there.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 24th, 2006 at 12:50 PM
Do you remember those funky beads they hung
as room dividers back in the 60's????

Maybe hang something like that... maybe just in the back???
I have seen that style of hanging stuff with some type of seashell too...
Course, looking for seashell theme like that, you might be searching a long time..
but I have seen them..

That way, it might cover it up, just enough for you not to see all of the plumbing in one view,
but can still see the pedistal effect??? Duh Duh Duh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 24th, 2006 at 12:56 PM
I think that sink is pretty cool. grinnnn
I wouldn't want to hide any of it.
I'm with Bill...put your trash can between the commode and sink.
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 24th, 2006 at 12:58 PM
Bill...that post just cracked me up...but hey...I LOVE the big plant idea...it would do well with the steam and all... kissies

~V~
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 24th, 2006 at 10:19 PM
vanessa, you can put a taught string between around the top of the pedestal, with eye bolts in the wall behind the sink. then run a "curtain" and you can store your tp and stuff behind it, and it will slide out of your way when you need to get to what ever is back there. if you use a blue wavey pattern, you can make it look like the shell (sink) is "floating" on the waves (curtain)
Posted By: tamara Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 24th, 2006 at 10:57 PM
I painted my plumbing the exact same color as the walls in my bathroom, it blends right in. Prime it first though.

Good work Vanessa, it looks really pretty.
Posted By: Fernie Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 25th, 2006 at 05:56 AM
Checking out all the pics and photos. It is looking good Vanessa. I agree with the big plant idea and painting the plumbing to match the walls. It'll look fine.

I am so excited for you!
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 26th, 2006 at 10:35 AM
Vanessa - was that sink there from before?
Yep the sink was there...and I am leaning towards the big plant idea except there is no sunshine in there at all...maybe a curtain...who knows.

We finally got the doors back on and the trim replaced (from getting the fridge in) Got the fridge leveled and running. Got the trim down on the bathroom floor and calked around the tub...working on the pantry shelves right now and Darin & Lisa are painting the dining room RED!!! I had the paint left from my red kitchen in Horatio...Got all the lights & ceiling fans up & running and MY BED put together complete with MATRESSES.....(thanks to my friend) I am gonna sleep in HEAVEN Monday night....
I fixed the chicken spaghetti w/salad & garlic bread for Darin's painting birthday party and we ate around 1~ish... our first "real" meal in the new house...it was fun. Had to get Peanut back here for bath, meds & bed so I am power packing the rest of the night....whew...did I metion that I am pooped???? grinnnn

~V~
Posted By: jonni13 Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 26th, 2006 at 10:51 AM
Vanessa, your accomplishments are amazing. I'm tickled pink for you (and pink is really not my color.) I am perusing rocks, trying to find one that says "Vanessa" to me. How about peanut-shaped?
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 26th, 2006 at 11:04 AM
How about peanut-shaped?
How cool is that!!!! thumbup A Peanut shaped rock...
I have gotten some VERY beautiful rocks already..I just didn't realize how pretty a "rock" could be till now.

~V~
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 26th, 2006 at 11:05 AM
Tina, if you find one that screams out "Vanessa" to you.....

RUN....run for your life...that CANNOT be a good thing... Duh

laugh laugh laugh

~V~
Posted By: Fernie Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 26th, 2006 at 11:20 AM
I hafta get this rock mailed off to you! And I have a fish for P~nuttie's bathroom!!! You might try a silk plant next to the sink Nessa, that way you don't have to worry about soap and things getting spilled on it and killing it. I have seen some silk pothos that look pretty nice and aren't all that spendy either.
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 26th, 2006 at 11:31 AM
You might try a silk plant next to the sink
Well, that is an EXCELLENT idea Fernie...see how brain dead I am...I didn't think silk at ALL...there ya go...the problem SOLVED....again...

~V~
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 26th, 2006 at 11:43 AM
Vanessa, your accomplishments are amazing. I'm tickled pink for you
Truer words were never spoken!
Posted By: Triss Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 26th, 2006 at 12:46 PM
Vanessa,

Everything is just wonderful. You have achieved so much in such a short amount of time. I am in awe of you and all that you have done. Cannot wait to see it all put together!!!
Posted By: weezie13 Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 27th, 2006 at 08:27 AM
Vanessa,
I went back and looked at your sink again...

Would those little cabinets that squeeze in between the sink and potty and would hold storage in.. and also cover up the back of the sink from side view???? Duh Duh Duh
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 27th, 2006 at 11:55 AM
I think I am sticking with the plant...I have to have room for Peanut's potty...and the bathroom is really tiny. I'll put a plant there to give him something to play with while we are potty training...yep..it's almost time to start that!!!! laugh
Got the dining room finished today all exept the bottom trim...the paint was not drying fast enough for me to be able to do it...and the big hole I had to patch in the wall wasn't dry...so, those 2 touch up things are all that is left in the dining room.
Got the shelves in the bathroom in and papered, the shower curtain rod up and curtain on it..and the last of the trim (except the corner round at the top) done.
All the floors swept and cleaned again ready to unload the stuff from here ...tomorrow.
Packing is not going well. Hub is completely down now so it is all in my lap...did I mention I am NOT having FUN!!!!

~V~
Posted By: barleychown Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 27th, 2006 at 12:00 PM
You are in the last leg of this race, Vanessa. You can do this. We are all rooting for you! kissies thumbup flw
Posted By: weezie13 Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 27th, 2006 at 12:16 PM
Exactly what Sarah said Vanessa..

Rome wasn't built in a day, and they had
alot more people workin' on the project than
you guys..

Keep steady, and have FAITH!!!
And rest lot's when you get the chance.. kissies thumbup angell angell angell angell
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 27th, 2006 at 12:20 PM
Rome wasn't built in a day, and they had
alot more people workin' on the project than
you guys..
Weezie is right on with that, Vanessa... kissies
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 27th, 2006 at 12:33 PM
Oh, I am NOT giving up (or in) I don't care if I just get stuff thrown in that house...I can go through and sort & organize later...much later. You know what they say..."no pain, no gain"....
I am so thankful for the house that I am trying not to complain about the pain part....I just will be glad to have the "move" part behind me....oh happy Wednesday!!!!!!

~V~
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 27th, 2006 at 12:38 PM
I wish I was closer to help you, Vanessa...
...we'd have such a good time working together. grinnnn

Internet makes us close in one way, but not in the way that really helps the most.
Posted By: barleychown Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 27th, 2006 at 12:38 PM
Go Vanessa Go! thumbup grinnnn flw

Wendsday will be here before you know it.
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 27th, 2006 at 01:05 PM
but not in the way that really helps the most.
Oh...you would be surprised how much you REALLY help!!!!!

Barley...would you send me a rock off your NEW property??? I'm gonna try to get Ms. Crazy Frannie to send me a rock if she can...I am getting quite a collection...I cannot WAIT to do my GH rock garden...I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about it!!!

~V~
Posted By: sybil Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 27th, 2006 at 10:43 PM
Hey Nessa, you are going so hard, remember even the Lord rested!!
I have some cool rocks that I picked up on my last vacation, I'd like to send one to you, if that is OK??
wink
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 27th, 2006 at 10:47 PM
EWE yes...PLEEZE do...my GH rock garden is going to be my treasure...I want rocks from anyone willing to send them....

thumbup

~V~
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 28th, 2006 at 12:28 AM
ters there are no rocks here... i was picking them up the whole time i was driving in august... loz can verify that for me...
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 28th, 2006 at 12:39 AM
hi vanessa,

i cant wait to send the rock, but that will have to wait until this damn snow melts and the temperatures warm up, it sounds like you are getting lots for your garden though, i cant wait to see some pictures when its done, all of us will be there in spirit for you.
penny
Posted By: tamara Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 28th, 2006 at 03:11 AM
Penny she won't be seeing rocks from us for quite awhile laugh maybe we could send her a snowball instead.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - February 28th, 2006 at 09:31 PM
thats a good one, maybe if we send one to everyone south of the border it will go that much faster (lol).
glad to hear the house is going great vanessa.
penny
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - March 2nd, 2006 at 08:29 AM
I just talked to Vanessa! thumbup
...and got their deposit back...no problem!

She said they are exhausted...and today did nothing but relax, and grilled out.

And they got a big box today from Mr. Bill... grinnnn
...with beautiful seashells in it!

It was so good to talk to her!
Posted By: tamara Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - March 2nd, 2006 at 08:46 AM
Glad to hear all is well, thanks Cindy.
Posted By: JV Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - March 2nd, 2006 at 08:50 AM
Cindy thanks for the update. I started to call but don't like to disturb people as I am not sure best times to call. Thanks again for the update and sure glad they are out of the Tin Can and got the deposit back.
Jimmy
Posted By: Triss Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - March 2nd, 2006 at 08:54 AM
Thanks for the update Cindy. I am so glad they are HOME!!!
Posted By: Fernie Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - March 2nd, 2006 at 09:02 AM
What great news for them. I am glad they got the box from Mr. Bill too. Bet it was fun to go through.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - March 2nd, 2006 at 09:28 AM
She said she would have internet in a few days...had to run some wires to the room where the computer will be, but first had to get the washer and dryer hooked up. Peanut needs some clean clothes! laugh

And this is the best part...
Peanut got on the phone 3 times and gave me 3 BIG kisses! grinnnn
BIG BIG KISSES!
Posted By: Merme Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - March 2nd, 2006 at 09:57 AM
HOORAY FOR YOU ALL, VANESSA! HOORAY!

I'm so glad, so very glad, to hear this news...

Merme
Posted By: Triss Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - March 2nd, 2006 at 10:00 AM
What a happy thought Cindy, knowing you got kisses from Peanut!
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - March 2nd, 2006 at 09:33 PM
cant wait for vannessa to get her internet and read all of her exciting news...
penny
Posted By: weezie13 Re: The Ferguson Estate #4 - March 3rd, 2006 at 01:19 AM
I know, I'm dyin' to see the new stove and pantry! cool thumbup
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]