A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: tamara Opinion needed on strippers. - March 14th, 2006 at 09:30 PM
O.K. now that I got your attention. I'm talking about furniture strippers. grinnnn And you thought that it was gonna be a hot racy topic, shame on you.

I am only replacing the windows in my house next year but I am fed up with the layers of paint on them and want to redo them. I will have to use an orange-type stripper because of it being the inside of the house. I redone the outsides last year.

Anybody have any opinions or brands that work best?
Posted By: Amigatec Re: Opinion needed on strippers. - March 14th, 2006 at 10:34 PM
Opinion needed on strippers
Well you don't want my opinion. I would have to post it in Area 51.

laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Opinion needed on strippers. - March 14th, 2006 at 10:46 PM
O.K. now that I got your attention.
That was not fair! laugh laugh p laugh laugh

I used a really good stripper a few years ago on a cedar closet that had a million coats of enamel paint on it. It was called "Dad's", but I don't remember if it was inside-friendly or not. nutz

I got it at Wal-Mart.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Opinion needed on strippers. - March 15th, 2006 at 12:31 AM
And you thought that it was gonna be a hot racy topic, shame on you.

shocked lala laugh
Posted By: JV Re: Opinion needed on strippers. - March 15th, 2006 at 12:35 AM
After my divorce from my first wife I knew a bunch of strippers in Amarillo. thumbup
Jimmy
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Opinion needed on strippers. - March 15th, 2006 at 12:38 AM
laugh laugh laugh jimmy lala
Posted By: Amigatec Re: Opinion needed on strippers. - March 15th, 2006 at 04:09 AM
Originally posted by JV:
After my divorce from my first wife I knew a bunch of strippers in Amarillo. thumbup
Jimmy
You don't happen to remember their names do you?

shocked

Just kidding!!
Posted By: tamara Re: Opinion needed on strippers. - March 15th, 2006 at 07:42 AM
Hey hey get back on the subject laugh . Did anyone ever use the orange gel stuff on oil paint before?
Posted By: JV Re: Opinion needed on strippers. - March 15th, 2006 at 07:20 PM
Pat they would all be very old strippers now have to use walkers in their dance. laugh But I could probably look up some names. thumbup
Jimmy
Posted By: Amigatec Re: Opinion needed on strippers. - March 15th, 2006 at 08:00 PM
Originally posted by JV:
Pat they would all be very old strippers now have to use walkers in their dance. laugh But I could probably look up some names. thumbup
Jimmy
That's ok, my days of going to strip joints is over now. angell
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]