A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Fernie Forum Camera - May 23rd, 2005 at 05:28 AM
Is there a way that one of our lovly Hostesses can put a topic at the top of this section that doens't move down about the forum camera? TK and I are using it for now but if someone else would like to take some digetal garden pictures and doens't have a camera....we sure would like to share. Gmom was the donator I think.
Posted By: tkhooper Re: Forum Camera - June 20th, 2005 at 11:23 PM
Hey Fernie,

The camera arrived safe and sound so I'll be getting some pictures soon. But not right now. I'm pooped lol. Hope your ready to see the redecorating as far as it's gone.
Posted By: njoynit Re: Forum Camera - March 16th, 2006 at 07:57 AM
That is so KEWL haveing a forum camera.I know I can't live without mine grinnnn muggs clp
Posted By: Bebop Re: Forum Camera - April 3rd, 2006 at 12:23 PM
That is really cool!
Posted By: bettyboop1948 Re: Forum Camera - May 8th, 2006 at 10:47 PM
I too love taking pic's use cell phone one,
and my CD33 alot.
[Linked Image] to all on fourm
bettyboop1948 thumbup confused flw
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: Forum Camera - November 25th, 2006 at 07:31 AM
njoynit-I looked at your pictures and especially enjoyed Issiac, your iguana!! He would be such fun, and so beautiful!!! I have been wanting to have a snake, and fixing up a large aquarium for it.
Posted By: sibyl Re: Forum Camera - December 22nd, 2006 at 05:37 PM
gotta ask idea whats a fourm camra???????
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Forum Camera - December 23rd, 2006 at 11:45 AM
we had a camera, one that was floading among members who didn't have a digital. it wasn't an expensive one, and i don't remember who "donated" it to the cause, but it seems to have "vanished" 'cause i don't remember who had it last.
Posted By: sibyl Re: Forum Camera - December 23rd, 2006 at 01:20 PM
O laugh ok i was so confused! laugh
thanks Jiffy wavey
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]