A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: phoenix Finally all moved!!!! - April 8th, 2006 at 11:59 PM
Hello my gardening DAHLINGS!!!!!
I'm all moved in. Now I just have to unpack the rest of our belongings. Just wanted to pop in and say wavey and that I miss you all. I'm a little upset that I have to give away most of my outdoor plants that I have in containers,but I know they will have a good home. My brother in law is taking them for me. kissies luv to you all
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Finally all moved!!!! - April 9th, 2006 at 12:04 AM
Phoenix, my dahling! grinnnn
I missed you!

Glad you are all moved now and can get back here!

Cinja
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Finally all moved!!!! - April 9th, 2006 at 12:22 AM
Phoenix... so good to see you back amonst us! kissies

Will you eventually be able to get your plants back from your BIL? Or do you not have the room now?

What sorts of houseplants are thriving for you there?
Posted By: Merme Re: Finally all moved!!!! - April 9th, 2006 at 12:28 AM
Phoenix! I have missed you, my friend.

Here, have one on me...

[Linked Image]

Merme
Posted By: phoenix Re: Finally all moved!!!! - April 9th, 2006 at 12:35 AM
I just don't have the room right now.
Oh gosh the list is endless. Let's see I have 3 dracaena,spider plants,umbrella trees,wandering jews,aloes,jade tree,african violets,hibiscus,coral bells(which bloom indoors),pothos,birds nest fern,kalancho,cabernt grape vine,goldfish plant,ivy,sage,x-mas cactus,fittonia,columbine,diffenbachia,rosemary,sweetpeas,prayerplant,cyclamen,mini-roses,flowering maple,anthurium. Just to name a few. Now keep in mind these are SOME of my INDOOR plants. There are a few that were outside but they mutated into indoor plants
Posted By: phoenix Re: Finally all moved!!!! - April 9th, 2006 at 12:36 AM
Thank you Merme. I have missed you too.
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Finally all moved!!!! - April 9th, 2006 at 12:41 AM
What a great list of plants!
You must have good sun exposure there then?
Lots of windows?
Posted By: phoenix Re: Finally all moved!!!! - April 9th, 2006 at 12:46 AM
Well the sun exposure seems to be just right,which amkes me happy. I have the direct sun lovers right up in the windows and the bright indirect light lovers scattered around near the windows. That list is only about a third of what I actually have. The thing that makes me laugh is the outdoor plants that are blooming indoors. I can't get over it.
In the "old" place I had 42 plants in the living room alone.
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Finally all moved!!!! - April 9th, 2006 at 12:50 AM
Wowzer again!!!

What sorts of tables, etc do you have all those plants on? I know you posted some pics of your other place, can you share some of the new place... pretty please???
Posted By: phoenix Re: Finally all moved!!!! - April 9th, 2006 at 12:56 AM
I have some old antique tables,some marble top and some old wood ones that they are on I have alot of HUGE floor plants too. I'll try to post some pics soon but I don't have my camera phone any more but I'll figure something out
Posted By: BeckyB Re: Finally all moved!!!! - April 12th, 2006 at 05:37 AM
Phoenix,
Sorry, I posted in your other thread about the move, didn't see this one till after...
nutz nutz

Glad you are starting to settle in. Sorry about the loss of all those plants but I'm sure you'll have visitation.
Why did you have to move?
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]