A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: tamara Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 18th, 2006 at 08:07 AM
I live on the North eastern border of New Brunswick. I am a one hour drive from Campbellton which links the border of Pointe a la Croix in Quebec.

Here is a map from the mining company that wants our land, a long story.....You see the red box marked Nash creek Property. That's me.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 18th, 2006 at 08:10 PM
Okay Tamara, I'm not Francine...

But would you back the map out one more time,
so we can see the where abouts
you are to us?????
Posted By: tamara Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 18th, 2006 at 10:46 PM
I only have this map piece. It's the top half of the province of New Brunswick.

Just got news that someone bought a 12 million dollar winning ticket in Dalhousie, that's a 15 minute drive away from me. Hope it's family.
Posted By: tamara Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 18th, 2006 at 10:54 PM
Weezie, found another one. [Linked Image]

I'm in the middle of the red dot in New Brunswick, they are trying to get the land that is in the center of the red dot in Ontario also.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 18th, 2006 at 11:24 PM
Wow, now I do understand how you are an hour
before me, and allllllllll that snow...

I hope everyone can get this map and put your dots
on it... I would reallllllly like to see how close everyone is...
Ther'es several here from Ontario...

I know for like Carly, she's got to be about 4 or 5 hours drive from me...
Wondering also about Christina..

Limey's up there, *I talk with him on occasion, he's closer to me I think than all of them..*
There is a Map Quest Map here, there are a few on that one too....
Posted By: tamara Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 18th, 2006 at 11:28 PM
The dots were already on the map. A mining company wants to buy out both areas to make an open pit mine for silver and other stuff. There are 4 properties that make up the Nash Creek zone, and one family sold out last week.

I have no plans on selling so I am in for a fight.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 18th, 2006 at 11:36 PM
I have no plans on selling so I am in for a fight.
We have something similar here, I live by an old ski~resort that went under, and it's the second highest peak in Western NY.. and believe it or not, a Canadian Company bought it, and there's been wild rumors of how they want to turn it into a big ski resort and hot tubs, villa's, blah, blah, blah....
**and to back track there's a town over 30 minutes away that's like that, and the people who lived there from like long time ago, can barely afford to live there, cause it's so Vermont $$$$ ski resort prices....**
and now they want to do that *rumors* to this one..
and it would make land worth more $$$$$$$$,
but to us, it's worth more money, if every one stayed away, and left it to be out in the country...and no people and private and QUIET!!!

Would if they bought your house, would the greenhouse acrossed the street also be in the selling area???
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 18th, 2006 at 11:43 PM
We gotta find out where Francine is to you...
Funny, I was thinking she was on the other side of Canada, West coast side???
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 18th, 2006 at 11:45 PM
I'm tryin' to find the Map Quest thingie
we used to have..
I'll go hunt it down..
Posted By: tamara Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 18th, 2006 at 11:48 PM
See the large province between me and Ontario, that's were Francine lives.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 19th, 2006 at 12:09 AM
Map Quest is on the main page of The Garden Helper... all the way on the bottom...
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 19th, 2006 at 12:09 AM
I hope she can put her dot on it,
so we can see where she is?????
Posted By: tamara Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 19th, 2006 at 02:15 AM
She lives in Laval, Quebec. It's in the south western portion in the Greater Montreal area. I have an aunt that lives an hour or so away from her.
Posted By: Francine Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 20th, 2006 at 03:44 AM
hello tamara and weezie,

my hears are burning i hear my name everywhere laugh ...i ll go to mapquest right now and i ll try to post a pretty decent pix of where i am...in a few minutes you should get it,thanks for telling me weezie.

tamara where s your aunt living.

i hope you gonna give them a good fight tamara,good luck.

well ,be back in a few minutes...going to mapquest.

Franny.
Posted By: Francine Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 20th, 2006 at 03:56 AM
ok here s a fist map from nash creek to laval,weezie it shows you and gonna get one more from you to me and maybe join them togheter....see you in a few...

Franny...wanted to paste it but lost it so i mgonna get it once more...
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 20th, 2006 at 04:03 AM
OKAY!!
Posted By: Francine Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 20th, 2006 at 04:13 AM
guys i can t seem to be able to paste anything,i ll try it from another way,i know i can e mail the map,if you want you just send me a pm to tell me your e mail addy and i ll send it to you
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 20th, 2006 at 04:23 AM
PM'd you!!! thumbup
Posted By: Francine Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 20th, 2006 at 04:24 AM
mad mad eek shocked arggg! so much trouble with that puter today,sory tamara and weezie but keith should be able to do that tonight,i ll post the maps this week end for sure,sory again.

Franny kissies kissies
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 20th, 2006 at 04:29 AM
okie~dokie!!!
We'll be waiting to see it...
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 20th, 2006 at 04:41 AM
Got the map...
But draw it from like Buffalo....
*not New York City* thumbup
Posted By: Francine Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 20th, 2006 at 08:17 AM
did it, did you receive it.

Franny
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 20th, 2006 at 08:36 AM
Got it!!!
[Linked Image]
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 20th, 2006 at 08:41 AM
Tamara's
[Linked Image]
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 20th, 2006 at 08:53 AM
That's so neat to actually see that!! Weezie, if you're that close to Buffalo, you're only a couple hours away from me!
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 20th, 2006 at 08:54 AM
It's funny how I'm actually south of you. We always think that Canada is north.

I'm coming over with the whole crew! wink laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 20th, 2006 at 08:56 AM
Looky, here's from Cindy to my house....

[Linked Image]

In case she ever decides to take a road trip! laugh laugh laugh

I'm actually closest to Meg....she lives about 2 to 2 and a half hours away. Right near my 14 year old niece.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 20th, 2006 at 08:58 AM
Christina,
Can you go do a map too??
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 20th, 2006 at 09:30 AM
Christina,
if you mail me the map,
after you punch in the info,
I can post it for you..
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 20th, 2006 at 09:30 AM
I give up. I'm getting frustrated ... I'm far too impatient! I'm in Sarnia Weezie, 'bout 3 hours from you.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 20th, 2006 at 09:32 AM
Shots Christina...
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 20th, 2006 at 09:39 AM
It says it's a 4 hour drive but I can get to Niagara Falls in 2.5 hours.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 20th, 2006 at 09:44 AM
I am probably from Niagra Falls about 1.5/ 2 hour drive from me...
I am still one hour South of Buffalo...

(I actually have relatives that live in Canada..
all the way up to Toronto, Barrie, and spread acrossed up there..)
Posted By: Bestofour Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 21st, 2006 at 09:49 AM
I'm not close to anybody. eek
Posted By: Sorellina Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 21st, 2006 at 11:25 AM
Weezie,

Sorry, gf, I have no clue how to post pictures or maps or pretty much anything else when it comes to cut and paste, in this forum or others. I can provide information, but I'm far from computer-literate. It's a means for communication for me, but the bells and whistles elude me.

I'm in Toronto, specifically the North York portion of Toronto, which I understand is probably meaningless to anyone who lives outside the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).

It's a nice idea tho.

Cheers,
Julianna
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 21st, 2006 at 11:34 AM
Hmmmmmmmm, I'll see if I can get a map..

Francine signed up on the map quest thing or
whatever it, and typed in the A to B, then sent
me the map, I posted it...

I PM'd Carly too, so we'll see if she gets a map up.. and you two should be in the same/ballpark area.. kissies flw
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 21st, 2006 at 11:42 AM
Did you get my map Weezie?
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 21st, 2006 at 11:43 AM
I'm sending it to myself as we speak kissies thumbup grinnnn
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 21st, 2006 at 11:47 AM
Here's Christina's...
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Triss Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 21st, 2006 at 11:55 AM
In the grand scheme of things you all live very close. If I were to head to Buffalo to meet up with you all I would have to drive THIS:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 21st, 2006 at 11:58 AM
shk Triss,
Ahhhhhh, I think I'd fly if I was you....
The party would be over if you drove... wink lala
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 21st, 2006 at 12:03 PM
Christina is about 5 hours..
Tamara is about 13 or 14 hours??..
Francine is about 6 or 7 hours??

I'm waiting on Carly's, if she can get one..
and her and Julianna would be about the same..

And waiting from Penny too!!!
Posted By: Francine Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 21st, 2006 at 01:54 PM
weezie,if you need me to put a couple of maps ,i can help and do julianna s map to post.

Julianna if you would not mind,cause you d have to give me at least the name of the city where you live.

triss,i know it s awfuly long a trip,but my b i l does it every week,he s a truck driver,keith use to drive with him until the big accident,they do that in 5 and a half days.wow!!

muggs muggs muggs muggs muggs :mu

ggs: here s to dluk vriders ...hic..and to gerders..hic m ean gradners..that s it got it won..!!!hic..hi..

Crazy Flannel.
Posted By: Francine Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 21st, 2006 at 01:56 PM
5 and a half days back and forth...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 21st, 2006 at 02:25 PM
[Linked Image]

I let the pilot determine the route. laugh

But if I did drive cross country, Vancouver Island is 2 hours north of Seattle so I'd follow Triss's route. (Vancouver Island is the large island west of the west coast and just north of the U.S. border.)
Posted By: Bestofour Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 22nd, 2006 at 09:55 AM
I want to visit Francine. That way she can give me French lessons.
Posted By: Francine Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 22nd, 2006 at 11:45 AM
Sheri ,

tu sera le bienvenu et nous irons voir tamara(you ll be welcome and then we ll go see tamara) that way we ll both give you french lessons,i thing sh e speak s it a little bit if not a lot also...everyone is welcome here to visit...just tell me in advance.

weezie,did you get the maps i sent you today(emailed )

if anyone wants his map just tell me and i ll do it for you.

Franny wavey

by the way... why does the thread have my name...it s everyones map. shocked
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 22nd, 2006 at 11:30 PM
No, I haven't gotten anything..
The last one I got from you was....
Sun, February 19, 2006 8:50 pm...

I'll keep checking...

Fr`e Jacques, Fr`e Jacques,
Dormez-vous? Dormez-vous?
Sonnez les matines. Sonnez les matines.
Din, din, don. Din, din, don.
wink laugh wink laugh wink laugh wink laugh
Posted By: Francine Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 23rd, 2006 at 12:14 AM
weezie,it s the one fom penny,

i did it again just now but i don t know why,i copy it allright but then it does not want to paste it ,so i got to send that to you so you do it,i didn t want you to have more work than you already do with that but meanwhile i ll find my paste again ..lol

thanks,sory for the trouble.

very ood your song.do you know what a matine is.

Franny wavey
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 23rd, 2006 at 12:38 AM
Here's Penny's....
[Linked Image]

do you know what a matine is.
ringing

That's "Brother John"

Frère Jacques, Frère Jacques,
Dormez-vous? Dormez-vous?
Sonnez les matines. Sonnez les matines.
Din, din, don. Din, din, don.

Are you sleeping? Are you sleeping,
Brother John, brother John?
Morning bells are ringing. Morning bells are ringing.
Ding, dong, ding. Ding, dong, ding.

That's the only french I know,
other than,
Merci beaucoup
We used to say, Mar~see buckets.. wink laugh
Posted By: Francine Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 23rd, 2006 at 12:50 AM
haha,

sometimes keith says it also,from his mom,she was from new brunswick so people there have such a lovely accent,tamara must have a lovely accent also.and they ve got cute exprassion also,people there are great.

now that you remind me,ya it is an english song ,now i recall,did know the word do,thanks.

when i figure out my pasting i ll help you even more,if you nee anything just ask.

thanks

Franny. wavey
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 23rd, 2006 at 01:43 AM
thanks for helping me with the map franny.
you're the best kissies
penny
Posted By: Francine Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 23rd, 2006 at 02:23 AM
glad to do it,but weezie posted it so i can t take all the credit!

Franny wavey
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 23rd, 2006 at 02:38 AM
Franny, you did all the work on the map,
I just posted it..
A veryyyy glad to do it..
I just love to see where abouts everyone is.. thumbup thumbup
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Francine........Showing ya where I live.... - February 23rd, 2006 at 02:48 AM
thanks weezie kissies
thanks franny kissies
now you know where i am, just a stones throw from Barrie
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]