A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: lord_fungi hey all gardeners calling in from australia melbourne!! - November 25th, 2006 at 05:19 PM
hi there people i am lord fungi but you can call me white and fluffy hehe melbourne is my garden state and I just thought I would chat about garden plants with you all and discuss whats going on in these forums i will be here full time and i just needed a new garden site because the other ones are all gone down. but thanks guys and girls i hope we can get to know each other. and by the way i am a nursery trainee I have been with plants for years about since 2003 i have been at tafe which is in australia and studied everything about plants and there growing behaviour. i am a trainee horticultural man and i need to learn more and more each week i come here I have certificate 2 in horticulture and i am getting certificates in all areas so i can work in forests i am going to be working alot next year so i will not have alot of time to come in these forums but i will keep my eyes open for this site i am doing certificate 4 in horticulture. wink
Posted By: Wrennie Re: hey all gardeners calling in from australia melbourne!! - November 25th, 2006 at 07:54 PM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: hey all gardeners calling in from australia melbourne!! - November 25th, 2006 at 08:51 PM
Hello..... wavey

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to the forum!

Cindy
Posted By: netty Re: hey all gardeners calling in from australia melbourne!! - November 25th, 2006 at 08:57 PM
Hello wavey
And welcome!
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: hey all gardeners calling in from australia melbourne!! - November 25th, 2006 at 09:47 PM
wavey Lord Fungi (Love that name!)
Welcome, from another 'sort of' newby.
Would love to see Australia someday.
I know you will enjoy everyone here; they're very nice people and very helpful.
Posted By: Kratz7 Re: hey all gardeners calling in from australia melbourne!! - November 25th, 2006 at 09:59 PM
Hi lord_fungi,

[Linked Image]

this is a great place to be .....

flw [Linked Image] flw
Posted By: sibyl Re: hey all gardeners calling in from australia melbourne!! - November 25th, 2006 at 10:00 PM
wavey hello
flw welcome to the form! flw
Posted By: princessazlea Re: hey all gardeners calling in from australia melbourne!! - November 26th, 2006 at 05:17 PM
Hi lord fungi wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
[Linked Image]
Hi there,\

Welcome to the Forum
Posted By: badplanter Re: hey all gardeners calling in from australia melbourne!! - November 28th, 2006 at 03:55 AM
Hello, and welcome to the forum! wavey
Posted By: glenda Re: hey all gardeners calling in from australia melbourne!! - November 28th, 2006 at 06:06 AM
Hi,
nice to meet you wavey
Posted By: Thornius Re: hey all gardeners calling in from australia melbourne!! - November 28th, 2006 at 12:58 PM
Hello, Your Lordship! I am Thornius in Nashville, TN, USA. I have two very good friends in Australia, Myrabye in Balarat, and Foxy in Brisbane. Myrabye is in the U.K. right now where her Mum is from but I talk to her as much as I can. I am th Bird Man here. I study wils songbirds from all over the worrld and help people with their bird questions. Foxy had a flock of Rainbow Lorikeets come through her yard the other day and make a TERRIBLE mess. Welcome to the forum.
Posted By: neko nomad Re: hey all gardeners calling in from australia melbourne!! - November 28th, 2006 at 08:31 PM
Yeah,lord, c'mon in !! You'll find there are lots of fun guys (get it, get it ??) and gals here to swap garden stories with.
Posted By: chenno Re: hey all gardeners calling in from australia melbourne!! - November 30th, 2006 at 05:47 AM
Hello, and Welcome to you, hope to see you around:-)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: hey all gardeners calling in from australia melbourne!! - December 4th, 2006 at 08:18 AM
[Linked Image]

Welcome to the forum, I think you'll really love it here! There is so much great info to read, and so many friendly gardeners to chat with!

See you on the forum! wavey

Laura smile
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]