A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Triss Triss' Boys at the Pumpkin Patch - October 21st, 2006 at 11:43 AM
I finally got the pics uploaded. Jonny, Mikey and Charlie all 3 had a wonderful time there. Hope you like the pics.

Pumpkin Patch Widget
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: Triss' Boys at the Pumpkin Patch - October 21st, 2006 at 11:49 AM
looks like fun! We took one of our neices to a local farm and had a ball.....forgot the camera. :rolleyes:
Posted By: Triss Re: Triss' Boys at the Pumpkin Patch - October 21st, 2006 at 11:57 AM
We had a lot of fun. Muddy, but fun.
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Triss' Boys at the Pumpkin Patch - October 21st, 2006 at 01:10 PM
Nice pictures, Triss. wink
Posted By: Tonya Re: Triss' Boys at the Pumpkin Patch - October 21st, 2006 at 07:00 PM
Your boys are so cute Triss!! Looks like fun!
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Triss' Boys at the Pumpkin Patch - October 21st, 2006 at 07:40 PM
Thats so cute Triss.....you can tell from their faces that they had a great time there!!! thumbup thumbup
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Triss' Boys at the Pumpkin Patch - October 22nd, 2006 at 12:00 AM
Looks like a great time, Triss!
Cherish those trips!
Posted By: kennyso Re: Triss' Boys at the Pumpkin Patch - October 22nd, 2006 at 01:12 AM
I still remember going to a pumpkin patch in grade one!
Posted By: chenno Re: Triss' Boys at the Pumpkin Patch - October 22nd, 2006 at 06:32 AM
clp clp Loved the pics, Triss..They are so cute, all smiles and rosy cheeks.Looks like they had a ball:-)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Triss' Boys at the Pumpkin Patch - October 22nd, 2006 at 06:36 AM
thumbup Best part of any holiday is the children....cute pictures Triss.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Triss' Boys at the Pumpkin Patch - October 22nd, 2006 at 08:15 AM
My computers won't let me look at widgets...
...and I don't even know what a widget is. nutz
Posted By: janellsretreat Re: Triss' Boys at the Pumpkin Patch - October 23rd, 2006 at 03:18 AM
Thanks for sharing the pics, after you had talked about them it is nice to put a face to their names. Looks like they had a great time!
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Triss' Boys at the Pumpkin Patch - October 23rd, 2006 at 07:43 PM
Looks like they all had a really good time!! thumbup
Posted By: Triss Re: Triss' Boys at the Pumpkin Patch - October 24th, 2006 at 01:11 AM
Thanks everyone! They did have a great time. Cindy, I am sorry you cannot see the pics. You can backtrack the PB link and see the pics in my PB account if you like.
Posted By: gardeningmomma Re: Triss' Boys at the Pumpkin Patch - October 26th, 2006 at 07:59 AM
Looks like they had a blast!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]