A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: weezie13 Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 14th, 2006 at 09:31 PM
Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!! cool kissies kissies shocked
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 14th, 2006 at 09:33 PM
wavey Hi Weezie....

Happy Valentines Day to Everyone.....

flw flw flw luv

Penny
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 14th, 2006 at 11:02 PM
[Linked Image]

I'm getting new tires on my car for V-day. That's nice. I usually get nothing. I hope they're not heart-shaped tires. laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 14th, 2006 at 11:11 PM
kissies happy valentine's day to some of my most favorite people! kissies
Posted By: JV Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 14th, 2006 at 11:59 PM
Happy Valentine Day to all my forum friends and family. kissies grinnnn
[Linked Image]
Jimmy
Posted By: LoveLilies Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 12:00 AM
I would like to add my Valentines Day greetings to you all....Hope your day is especially good !!!!
Paula
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 12:30 AM
kissies today from someone!

Cindy
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 12:49 AM
Happy Valentine's Day
Hope everyone has a great day with their loved ones. wavey luv
[Linked Image]
Posted By: comfrey Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 01:14 AM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: mrsmessy Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 01:25 AM
Have a WONDERFUL Valentines Day y'all!!!
clp
Posted By: tamara Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 03:01 AM
Look at what I got, DH had to bring them home early so they wouldn't freeze in the car. Am I spoiled or what? [Linked Image]

Hope it's smaller now, sorry.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 03:04 AM
cool thumbup thumbup thumbup
What a nice hubby you have..
Those are soooooo pretty!!!
Posted By: tamara Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 03:06 AM
That's weird, when I resized the picture. It screwed up the words on the page. Anyways, I got flowers, chocolates(I'm allergic to chocolate Duh ) and some money in a card. Sometimes DH really outdoes himself.
Posted By: pcgrav Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 04:39 AM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 05:26 AM
I would just wither away to nothingness,
if I was allergic to chocolate....

Good news, mine actually knows it's Valentine's Day..
Wooooooo~hooooooooo!!!

But he's not coming home tonight until late... :rolleyes: eek
Going to his dad's to help him do some stuff...
And actually did say, he'd take me out to eat over the weekend.. wow!!!
*where's the falling over gremalin?* wink

But was hoping I could hear all of everyon'es plans and live vicariously thru them...
Anyone going out to dinner, roses', diamond rings, cuddles???
Posted By: BeckyB Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 05:48 AM
kissies kissies flw

I'm allergic to chocolate
Tamara,
I was told when I was a kid that I was allergic to chocolate, but I've never had a reaction so I eat it anyway. What kind of reaction do you get when you have chocolate?
Posted By: tamara Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 05:54 AM
Large welting hives covering my face and neck. Orange pop does the same thing to me as well.
Posted By: BeckyB Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 05:56 AM
Oh wow. That stinks. I'm allergic to eggs, and I've tried taking Benedryl before I eat them and it does help a little.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 06:00 AM
I'm allgeric to chocolate, now that I think of it,
it blows me up, my hips, belly, chin...
snicker, snicker!!!! wink wink wink
Just kidddddddddddding!!! wink

Tamara, do they have anything in Canada for building up immunities for allergies????
Posted By: BeckyB Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 06:32 AM
I'm allgeric to chocolate, now that I think of it, it blows me up, my hips, belly, chin...
laugh laugh laugh laugh
You and me both! The only place I wish it would blow up it doesn't (if you get my meaning, nudge nudge)
laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: MissJamie Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 07:54 AM
hi there! happy valentine's day! sorry this was kinda late but better late then never!
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 08:24 AM
[Linked Image]HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY once again!

Hope you all had a very sweet day, filled with lovin' from at least one important person in your life.
Posted By: BeckyB Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 08:34 AM
kissies kissies kissies kissies luv
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 08:37 AM
Happy Valentine' Day to all the ....
Newcomers
plants and Flowers
Organic
Critter
reciepes
banters
gamesplaying
creative writers and
Hobbies
coffeehouse
Fruits and Veggie's
landscaping
Mystery plant........
LOVER'S In the House!!

And A Special Valentine to all our over sea Soldiers separated from their loved ones

kissies kissies kissies luv luv
Posted By: BeckyB Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 08:53 AM
And A Special Valentine to all our over sea Soldiers separated from their loved ones
I STRONGLY second that! kissies kissies luv luv
To all the brave men and women fighting for peace and freedom!
Posted By: mich168 Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 09:26 AM
Happy Valentine's day to everyone! Hope you spend/spent it with someone you love and who loves you!

luv luv luv
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 09:51 AM
I just returned home from a very nice evening out. We went to an authentic Italian Restaurant. It's run by a lil' ol' Italian lady who makes all her own pasta, sauces...the whole bit! My BF also got me scented candles, incense, a reflexology kit..complete with lotions, salts, massage toy and a book explaining each pressure point in the hand and foot and how they pertain to each organ in the body! (Now, I gotta work on him to actually read it!! wink ) He also got me a Heart Shaped Thyme Garden. Was a very nice day!! But I'm so full, I feel like I'm gonna' burst!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!! luv

Christina
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 09:54 AM
Christina, shk
massage toy
A WHATTT shocked wink laugh ??? lala

I went to BS swim meet with my two favoritest Valentines..
it was a nice evening... lot's of fun!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 09:57 AM
laugh
Uhhh...I read that a minute ago and wasn't gonna say anything! laugh

I'm still not gonna say anything! lala
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 09:58 AM
Do you know how hard it is for me NOT to say anything? eek laugh
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 10:01 AM
Christina that sounds like such a nice celebration...

I got a WONDERFUL Valentine's day gift...

Peanut was eating supper and I was telling him that he was a good boy...then I said "love you"...and he looked at me real serious and said..

....Mup poo"...............

No greater gift could he have given me! He has really been in a good and happy mood today....

Happy Valentine's day to my GH family..

~Balentine Banessa~ luv
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 10:03 AM
"...and he looked at me real serious and said..

Oh, man...that is the sweetest thing I've heard in a long time.
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 10:08 AM
I typed massage toy on purpose to see the reaction I'd get. laugh I mean Valentines Day is all about love and romance isn't it? wink Romance can be fun too...complete with massage toys. laugh

P.S. I'm too tired and full to be romantic. wink
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 10:10 AM
P.S. I'm too tired and full to be romantic.
Now there's a date that backfired!!! laugh

~Balentine Banessa~
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 10:23 AM
Originally posted by 4Ruddy:

Peanut was eating supper and I was telling him that he was a good boy...then I said "love you"...and he looked at me real serious and said..

That IS the tttthe dearest thing!!!

"He knows Vanessa, he knows!!!" cool
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 10:24 AM
Originally posted by ChristinaC:
I typed massage toy on purpose to see the reaction I'd get. laugh I mean Valentines Day is all about love and romance isn't it? wink Romance can be fun too...complete with massage toys. laugh
I was going to ask if you had pictures of it,
but decided against it!!! wink
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 10:26 AM
Originally posted by afgreyparrot:
Do you know how hard it is for me NOT to say anything? eek laugh
I couldn't resist it any longer....
I just haddddddd to say something... smile
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 11:17 AM
Vanessa - that's the BEST GIFT you could have ever gotten, and sharing it with us was one of my best for today too! kissies
Posted By: floweraddict Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 15th, 2006 at 11:51 AM
Just another day!!!

I celebrate 365 days a year!
Posted By: FlowerNewbie Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 16th, 2006 at 04:38 AM
How old is your baby "mup poo", mine is 15 months and my favorite thing he says is "tisses" when he gives or recieves kisses. My pet peave is mostly eveything else is dada - his bottle, his food, his grandpa and his MOTHER! (I am a single mom with no dada in the picture so where he even picked it up I don't know) Duh
Posted By: FlowerNewbie Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 16th, 2006 at 04:40 AM
oh by the way, I slept over at my moms house last night and babysat my younger siblings while she went on a date and hed the baby sleep in the bed with me. I was woken up be him giving me a slobery "tisses dada... tisses" ahhhh it was so cute...
Posted By: tamara Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 16th, 2006 at 06:37 AM
Flowernewbie, does your little one hear you call grandpa 'Dadda'? Could be it.
Posted By: FlowerNewbie Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 16th, 2006 at 06:48 AM
Maybe, plus I have all younger siblings ages between 8 & 11. Not dada but dad or daddy. PLus when he was really little my dad (grandpa) used to say it to him, figuring it's the closest he could get to grandpa. But I never say it and grandpa's only around every few months. But the little guy sure does love his grandpa! Now I ask dad (grandpa) to try to teach him grandpa or whatever cutsy name he'd like him to call him since he's a little older and already becoming a copycat and I'm ready to be called MAMA! He's said it a few times but only on his terms... if I try to coach it, it's straight back to dada. and now when he's pointing to his cracker saying dada I say, "you want your cracker, here's your cracker". Or pointing to his sippy cup crying dada I say " your cup, here's your cup , over and over. lol. Ahh the joys of being a mom. Plus back when the whole dada thing started I would be like no dada, MAMA, and tickle him. Which I'm sure now didn't help. nutz
Posted By: tamara Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 16th, 2006 at 06:57 AM
The "dadda" could also be "ta ta" it seems to be a toddlers word for (I want it). I ran a small private day care and ended up being called Mommy by all the babies because they heard my daughter call it to me.

I had one child who called his parents by name and me as momma, that was tough.
Posted By: FlowerNewbie Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!! - February 16th, 2006 at 06:59 AM
lol... that would be tough... how did the parents take it... did they ask you to try to stop him from calling you mommy... did it work?
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]