A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Kratz7 Christmas photos of the dollhouse - December 7th, 2006 at 09:43 AM
Well here are some photos of the dollhouse all decked out for the Holidays....

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

I have more on the photobucket.....

http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/...aft/Decorated%20for%20Christmas/?start=0

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Christmas photos of the dollhouse - December 7th, 2006 at 10:02 PM
It looks so pretty.....great job thumbup
Posted By: Tonya Re: Christmas photos of the dollhouse - December 7th, 2006 at 10:12 PM
Great job!! How festive! Do you sell those anywhere?
Posted By: chenno Re: Christmas photos of the dollhouse - December 8th, 2006 at 05:13 AM
Wow, did you make those? how cool!
Posted By: Triss Re: Christmas photos of the dollhouse - December 8th, 2006 at 05:17 AM
Wonderful!!! Looks really good!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Christmas photos of the dollhouse - December 8th, 2006 at 07:00 AM
i was just thinking about you/your dollhouse the other day...wondered if you'd be posting pics of it decked out for the holiday....

very nice!!
Posted By: Kratz7 Re: Christmas photos of the dollhouse - December 8th, 2006 at 07:13 PM
Hi girls,

I love decorating the dollhouse...it's such a blast. I buy things for it here and there....The Christmas decorations I bought this year. I bought alot of them at Walmart superstore,Joanne Fabrics, Michaels and A C Moore.
A mini mind never stops looking. I just bought some more decorations for January's cold Winter weather....snowmen and mittens....

[Linked Image]
I only wish I could say I made the decorations....lol..I wouldn't have the patience....lol

] [Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Direct link to the dollhouse on photobucket....to see more photos....

enjoy,

http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/...aft/Decorated%20for%20Christmas/?start=0

[Linked Image]
Posted By: netty Re: Christmas photos of the dollhouse - December 9th, 2006 at 04:10 AM
That looks awesome! thumbup
Posted By: plantqueen Re: Christmas photos of the dollhouse - December 9th, 2006 at 04:16 AM
Wow! Those are amazing! I don't think I would have the patience to put up all of those mini decorations!
Posted By: Kratz7 Re: Christmas photos of the dollhouse - December 10th, 2006 at 12:00 AM
[Linked Image]

Here's a few more photos.....

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

enjoy,

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Christmas photos of the dollhouse - December 15th, 2006 at 06:51 AM
I have been meaning to get back to this post..
I love this doll house..
It is soooooo cute..

Do you do them for kids or yourself?
It is so intricate....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Christmas photos of the dollhouse - December 15th, 2006 at 11:11 AM
Wow, such detail work...it must take you quite a while to deck those halls! It looks nice! thumbup
Posted By: Kratz7 Re: Christmas photos of the dollhouse - December 16th, 2006 at 05:49 PM
Thanks everyone for checking it out.....I hope you enjoy....I have been working on the dollhouse, for a while...it's a progressive thing....or shall I say ongoing.....Now the fun is shopping for all of the holiday decorations.....the inside of dollhouse keeps changing too
I could change it a million different ways and take photos, if I only had the time...

I (we including hubby ) built the dollhouse for me....lol to enjoy.....
We don't have children, but children are welcome to check it out....when they visit, it's alot of fun....I will be decorating for Winter in January.....
But, for now check out the house decked out for Christmas....

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Here's the link to the Dollhouse decorated for Christmas..... http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m148/Charlie7_01/My%20Cambridge%20Dollhouse%20by%20Dura%20Craft/
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Christmas photos of the dollhouse - December 17th, 2006 at 02:31 PM
thumbup makes me wish i had room for one. maybe when the kids really leave home.
Posted By: Kratz7 Re: Christmas photos of the dollhouse - December 18th, 2006 at 07:29 PM
They are alot of fun....even for big kids....lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image] I love the snowmen ...I found these last year at a craft show....

[Linked Image]
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Christmas photos of the dollhouse - December 18th, 2006 at 10:28 PM
Ahhhhh...they are so cute arent they!!!
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Christmas photos of the dollhouse - December 18th, 2006 at 10:46 PM
I love snowmen...
They're prefect for the holidays..
Cause you can get them out at Christmas time..
but they are also great to still have out for
Jan/Feb/Mar time...
Posted By: Kratz7 Re: Christmas photos of the dollhouse - December 19th, 2006 at 09:39 AM
I agree with you, I love the snowmen too. I'm going to use some of my snowmen to decorate for Winter. I bought myself a bunch of snowman Winter related scrapbooking decorations for Christmas. lol I told my hubby he can count them alon with my Christmas presents from him. This way I get exactly what I want....I also bought myself (same deal as previously stated) a nice blue thermos at Target', a clear blue commuters cup with cool straw and a cool prayerbox necklace. Hubby will buy the other things he thinks I need....lol
He knows better than to buy me any kitchen gadgets unless it's a special request by me....lol...I'm not Spoiled

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

This dollhouse has become an obsession..... smile [Linked Image]
This photo has the lights on, since it is fully wired.... [Linked Image]

Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Christmas photos of the dollhouse - December 19th, 2006 at 12:09 PM
Charlotte you have an amazing way of decorating on the mini scale!! you have done a great job!!! thumbup I wish I could do that in my own home!
Posted By: Kratz7 Re: Christmas photos of the dollhouse - December 20th, 2006 at 07:26 PM
thanks springfever

I found all these cool decorations in the scrapbooking department .....I love the idea that they are the right size and all. The detail is amazing.... I have to be very gentle when handling stiff like the "believe" as the materials are very delicate....lol....

[Linked Image] I'll leave the light on for you....lol [Linked Image]
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Christmas photos of the dollhouse - December 20th, 2006 at 08:52 PM
I can see how that would easily become an obsession for me, Charlotte! I guess I had better just stick to admiring yours... grinnnn

Beautiful!

Dianna
Posted By: Kratz7 Re: Christmas photos of the dollhouse - December 21st, 2006 at 07:28 PM
Thanks dixie angel,

I love playing in the dollhouse deparment at stores...then at home..........it is such fun.....I have been collecting things for the dollhouse for quite a few years......otherwise it would be way too expensive to do all at once..... I still need more "stuff" to do inside and out....

[Linked Image]

I just recieved the puffy snowman from one of my gardening forum buddies.... it's perfect smile

[Linked Image]
Posted By: sibyl Re: Christmas photos of the dollhouse - December 22nd, 2006 at 12:24 AM
holy cow!!!! thats awsome!!!!!
great job Kratz! you got real talent there thumbup
Posted By: Kratz7 Re: Christmas photos of the dollhouse - December 23rd, 2006 at 10:01 PM
I recieved a few new snowmen for Christmas.....early.....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I think I can use them for my January/Winter decorations...
I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Christmas photos of the dollhouse - December 24th, 2006 at 01:53 AM
Do you or have you ever gone to any
Gingerbread House making parties or get together's????
I think you'd love it..
It's along the same lines of what you're doing with the dollhouse, only this is all done with assorted edibles.. it is sooooooooo much fun..
A Church we visit has them every year at Christmas time..
but it's so much fun to figure out things to use as miniature stuff.. like the roof is made out of gum or shredded wheat..

Hope you try it one day, I think you'd find it fun too!
Posted By: Kratz7 Re: Christmas photos of the dollhouse - December 24th, 2006 at 01:23 PM
thanks weezie,

I think I could appreciate the gingerbread house, I think that would be alot of fun. Have you ever done a gingerbread house?

Posted By: weezie13 Re: Christmas photos of the dollhouse - December 24th, 2006 at 01:31 PM
The doll house's are definately less
sticky!!! wink laugh

Love the detail in your pictures... cool thumbup
Posted By: Kratz7 Re: Christmas photos of the dollhouse - December 24th, 2006 at 01:39 PM
I have alot of little dollies inside the house..... between dollies and teddybear

Posted By: sibyl Re: Christmas photos of the dollhouse - December 25th, 2006 at 11:31 AM
wow! look at all the detail you put in it thumbup cool i would love to live there if i could fit! laugh wink
couldnt you do a gingerbread house like the doll house? that woul be awsome! i love gingerbread houses. great idea, i might try that,
Posted By: Kratz7 Re: Christmas photos of the dollhouse - December 27th, 2006 at 07:13 AM
Boy O' Boy Santa was nice to me....

I got a bunch of scrap booking decorations for the dollhouse. They are for winter (snow) and a few for the Christmas Season.....
The teddybears are all Boyd's Bears.....

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
All these will be used eventually in the dollhouse....lol
I'm having a blast with it

[Linked Image]
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Christmas photos of the dollhouse - December 27th, 2006 at 07:36 AM
Ohhhhhhh, you got lot's of "little" goodies......
*pardon the pun* wink laugh
That looks like it will be lot's of fun to
play with..
Keep us posted..
Posted By: Kratz7 Re: Christmas photos of the dollhouse - December 27th, 2006 at 08:10 PM
A few of the teddies I can add to the dollhouse for decorating.....I think my mother-in -law has fun shopping for the dollhouse. Otherwise she says "I'm hard to shop for" anything mini will do..... smile thumbup
I love all the tiny Boyd's bears [Linked Image] and the bedroom furniture will come in handy...

This one is for Easter.....
[Linked Image]
I'll have to shop for more decorations for that holiday....good thing we have a few months......lol
And more Halloween decorations too [Linked Image]

I did find Santa's boots [Linked Image]
I will put all the decorations away carefully so I can use them from year to year....

I Love minis....
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]