A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Hadeda A newbie who is quite new to gardening - December 15th, 2006 at 02:41 AM
I guess this is my first post sca but this isn't the first forum I've joined idea , I'm reasonably new to gardening. I also like to take photos of the flowers like the one which follows...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: A newbie who is quite new to gardening - December 15th, 2006 at 02:44 AM
Hi there,

Welcome to the Forum.

Its nice to meet you thumbup flw flw
Posted By: Hadeda Re: A newbie who is quite new to gardening - December 15th, 2006 at 03:32 AM
Thanks Penny smile
Posted By: pacratmag Re: A newbie who is quite new to gardening - December 15th, 2006 at 03:44 AM
Nice photo. Welcome. wavey

- Mark
Posted By: netty Re: A newbie who is quite new to gardening - December 15th, 2006 at 04:01 AM
Hello Hadeda wavey
Welcome to the forum! Beautiful photo.
Posted By: Hadeda Re: A newbie who is quite new to gardening - December 15th, 2006 at 05:25 AM
Thanks pacratmag smile and the same goes to you netty smile
Posted By: angelblossom Re: A newbie who is quite new to gardening - December 15th, 2006 at 09:06 AM
Wooow Weeeeeeee Hadeda!! Beautiful Picture!! and Do we love pictures here!!

wavey Helloooooo And welcome to the Gardenhelper!! Be sure to visit the Gardenchat forum and post your flowers there! thumbup
Posted By: mark852784 Re: A newbie who is quite new to gardening - December 15th, 2006 at 03:29 PM
Hello............... and welcome to the wonderful world of gardening!!!!!!!!!

Mark flw
Posted By: comfrey Re: A newbie who is quite new to gardening - December 15th, 2006 at 11:50 PM
I guess this is my first post but this isn't the first forum I've joined
Well it will be the only forum you'll ever want to belong to. Welcome and I look forward to seeing more photos, as Weezie stated we love photos here!!!!!
Posted By: Hadeda Re: A newbie who is quite new to gardening - December 16th, 2006 at 02:32 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone smile Best one I ever received smile .
Posted By: princessazlea Re: A newbie who is quite new to gardening - December 16th, 2006 at 03:21 AM
Hello wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: sibyl Re: A newbie who is quite new to gardening - December 16th, 2006 at 11:33 AM
wavey hello!
[Linked Image]
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]