A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Ann1 Another "I'm back" - October 4th, 2006 at 11:20 AM
My "rank" of dream gardener" is very appropriate since that's what I am and I'm afraid will always be. Both Tom (dh) and I have health issues that are not improving and doing much of anything is very difficult.

But I can still garden vicariously and have been checking some of the garden blogs. I especially like the Bookish Gardener. Although I wanted to get back on tgh for the forum, I lost my password and user name, but learned today that I am still logged in -- SO -- I'M BACK! ! !

The Bookish Gardener has an entry about "sports" of favorite flowers in her garden Bookish Gardener which has a sunflower that reminded me of an osteospermum photo that used to be in this site. I searched and found a few photos, but the one I thought was similar (Osteospermum ecklonis with spoon shaped petals, yellow and white) was not found. I'd like to send her a link and my title for the photo saved for my screensaver has been notated "bill gh"

Does anyone know how I can relocate this URL?

Thanks in advance and glad to be back!

Ann1

PS I've changed my avatar from a mushroom (which I feel like) to the perkier Osteospermum which intrigues me. Better reflects my latest change in attitude.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Another "I'm back" - October 4th, 2006 at 08:23 PM
Hi Ann, Sorry to hear about both of your healths..
But it is gooooood to see you back...

But I can still garden vicariously
I love to do that too..
And we have a great little section here,
in the Gardener's Chat... called
Blooming *#1, #2, etc. can't remember the # it's on now, but everyone posts' their blooms... and it's sooooo nice to see them.. especially in the winter time.. peak in on it sometime...

Hope to see you around morrrrrrrre often...
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]