A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Tonya The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 09:12 AM
I can't think of a better way to spend the afternoon than being silly with my kids! And I have proof! laugh
[Linked Image]

Where is your proof?? Duh
Posted By: Karrie Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 09:16 AM
Too cute, looks like you had a wonderful day!
Posted By: weezie13 Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 09:17 AM
That is sooooooooooo cute....

Especially the wee~one in the middle,
it looks like she wants a taste of the blonde hair!!!!

Who painted who?????
Posted By: Tonya Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 09:22 AM
Summer painted me and I painted her...Mack just has this red spot that we are starting to worry about....

Mack pulls Summer's hair out by the roots and Summer laughs! nutz but when I bruch her hair it's OUCH!! THAT HURTS!! :rolleyes:
Posted By: chenno Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 09:23 AM
thumbup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 09:31 AM
How cute, I want to join in on the fun too.....You might see a pic of me here in a bit! wink
Posted By: shanbear Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 09:47 AM
I hope so Loz, that would be fun to see!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 10:56 AM
Hmmmm, I might have to go dig out the camera right now........this should be fun! laugh
Posted By: mater sandwich Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 11:31 AM
thumbup laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 11:35 AM
Originally posted by loz:
Hmmmm, I might have to go dig out the camera right now........this should be fun! laugh
I'm on Drink #1 right now... thumbup

I scared myself sca ---just call me the Incredible Loz! laugh

Cindy, this is all I have to say to you--right here!
:p
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 12:41 PM
Oops, didn't mean to add that to yours Cindy! I meant to quote you! laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 01:08 PM
Holy KOOGAMOOGA, Loz!!!!! shk

I can't possibly compete with THAT! laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 01:13 PM
Good thing I don't care what people think of me huh? laugh

That is my True Porefection Face Mask I use every 3 days! thumbup The first time I put it on I about scared Mark to death! laugh It was priceless.

Come on Cindy, don't be a chicken! p
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 01:22 PM
...on Drink #3 now.....wondering if I need a facial tonight. laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 01:23 PM
YES, you--the one I'm not speaking to! You need a facial tonight! Or are you to chicken to go through with a double dawg dare???? lala
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 01:26 PM
I wasn't aware of a D.D.D. nutz lala
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 01:35 PM
I LOZ DOUBLE DAWG DARE YOU CINDY TO POST A PIC ON HERE TONIGHT OF YOU WITH A FUNNY FACE FULL OF MAKEUP!!!!!

IF YOU DON'T TAKE THIS DARE YOU ARE A MAJOR CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 01:44 PM
I was under the impression you weren't speaking to me tonight, Loz...

.....so I can't hear you! laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 01:50 PM
I knew you'd be a chicken!

Bawk, bawk, bawk! p
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 01:52 PM
Tomorrow morning...when you finally get out of bed...I will have a picture here.

(Truth is, I can't find batteries for my camera...)

I am NOT shy! laugh p laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 01:53 PM
...gonna have to take some batteries out of Brennan's toys...and they are in Lola's bedroom.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 02:01 PM
...gonna have to take some batteries out of Brennan's toys...
You do that a lot don't you? laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Tonya Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 02:08 PM
...gonna have to take some batteries out of Brennan's toys...
You do that a lot don't you? laugh laugh laugh
lala Not going there! laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Thornius Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 02:32 PM
Aye, here ye go , Ladies! A little somethin' from Thorn of the Caribbean

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Tonya Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 02:57 PM
Love it Thorny!!!! laugh laugh
Posted By: ShirlS Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 03:00 PM
OMGOODNESS!!!

These pictures are PRICELESS!! Thanks for the chuckle!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 03:07 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh Nothing else to say, but laugh!
Posted By: Tonya Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 03:17 PM
Pretty much! laugh laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 03:25 PM
Great pics!!! laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: weezie13 Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 03:31 PM
I have one like Loz, from
like a 100 years ago.. :rolleyes:
but have nooooooo idea where it is now...

*Thorn, now that one scared me.**

I stillllll love the picture of Mac,
she is just the sweetest thing there..
Although, Summer comes in a serious close 2nd...
Posted By: Tonya Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 03:35 PM
Me too Weezie! luv cool
Summer wanted this one posted, too!
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Triss Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 03:38 PM
She is just SO adorable!!!!
Posted By: weezie13 Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 03:52 PM
I can't show that to my kid,
he'll be wanting to make faces like that,
like, alllllllllllll day!!!

Does Summer watch alot of "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends"???
Posted By: Tonya Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 1st, 2006 at 10:59 PM
She sure does Weezie....we both do, actually! lala I love Cheese, he is sooooo funny! When I was coming through Raleigh(?) on the way home from my mom's house, there was a HUGE billboard with Cheese on it and all it said was "I Pooted!" Doug thought I had LOST MY MIND!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 12:06 AM
Those are great everyone.....LOVE it!!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 01:11 AM
Summer looks like she was having a great time! laugh

I have a picture somewhere from when I was in England. My sister took me to have my face painted and it looks almost just like hers.

That was the time I fell and cut myself and my sister taped a feminie product to my head I think it was, because she didn't have a bandaid. Don't you just love big sisters? laugh

Cindy, where is your pic? lala
Posted By: Tonya Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 01:37 AM
Yeah, Cindy....where IS yours?? Duh
Posted By: G~mom Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 02:21 AM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Tonya Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 02:23 AM
[Linked Image]

Love it!!!
Posted By: G~mom Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 02:25 AM
laugh laugh muggs laugh laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 02:25 AM
shk What a good clown you make Cindy!!!!! You should run away to the circus and apply for head clown! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: G~mom Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 02:25 AM
Where is she? I wanna make sure i hide before she sees it sca
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 02:29 AM
laugh laugh laugh lala
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 02:31 AM
They'd probably pay her to leave the big top tent for being such a problem child! lala
Posted By: G~mom Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 02:33 AM
laugh laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 03:23 AM
G-Mom is in BIG trouble! laugh p shk
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 03:25 AM
But Cindy, you've never looked better! p laugh p

She gave you a glam makeover huh? laugh

She's hiding from you somewhere....what's her punishment? lala
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 03:26 AM
laugh laugh Like i said before...I'm glad its NOT ME laugh
Posted By: chenno Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 03:31 AM
laugh laugh It is always a fun way to spend an afternoon, watching cindy make that scary devil face..
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 03:40 AM
Me??? Scarey devil face??? dev laugh
Posted By: chenno Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 03:43 AM
Remind me to never to anything wrong wink not that I ever would... :rolleyes:
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 03:44 AM
Someone just emailed this to me! shk lala

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 03:45 AM
I see everyone has been having a GREAT afternoon... laugh laugh laugh

Love all the pics!

Dianna
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 03:47 AM
Love all the pics!
Yeah, me, too..... lala

They are digging the hole deeper and deeper.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 03:48 AM
wavey wavey

I think all the pics are great! muggs laugh wink
Posted By: chenno Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 03:57 AM
laugh laugh laugh It is working for me...lol
Posted By: G~mom Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 04:06 AM
I'm not sorry I have been picking on Cindy today.
She is not sweet...she deserves to be treated like me and Loz treat her.
I am NOT sorry, and I DON'T beg for forgiveness. p
Posted By: G~mom Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 04:07 AM
Ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh...don't show Cindy...

Problem Child
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 04:09 AM
Magic Power! laugh laugh p laugh laugh dev
Posted By: G~mom Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 04:10 AM
laugh p laugh

[Linked Image]
Posted By: G~mom Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 04:12 AM
laugh p laugh

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Tonya Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 04:12 AM
laugh laugh You guys are a roit! thumbup
Posted By: G~mom Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 04:15 AM
[Linked Image]

Can we say.....STUBBORN laugh p laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 04:19 AM
I think G-Mom has forgotten about some photos she sent me a LONG time ago...that were taken at a party she had.

kissies
Posted By: Tonya Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 04:21 AM
Oh my!! shk shk
Posted By: G~mom Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 04:30 AM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 04:32 AM
Not fair...it's 2 against 1. frown
You all are ganging up on me! shk

What's the matter...can't take me one at a time? lala
It takes TWO of you?
Posted By: G~mom Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 04:33 AM
laugh laugh ROFLMAO laugh laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 04:36 AM
It's just more fun this way Cindy! laugh thumbup
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 04:37 AM
...just when G-Mom and Loz think it's safe to go back into the water.

...when they least expect it.

...it WILL happen! dev dev dev dev dev
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 04:39 AM
I'm not scared....I have powers to you know! p p
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 04:39 AM
clp laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 04:42 AM
I'm not scared....I have powers to you know! p p
Wanna see what I can do with this?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 04:43 AM
shk shk shk lala
Posted By: G~mom Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 04:44 AM
It takes TWO of you
Speaking of the 2 of you......can't leave anyone out.....

[Linked Image]
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 04:45 AM
shk shk shk laugh POOR LOLA.....How did she get dragged into this???
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 04:46 AM
[Linked Image]

Dianna
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 04:46 AM
laugh laugh laugh [Linked Image] laugh laugh laugh

Lola is at the other computer right now, working on something for G-Mom! laugh
Posted By: G~mom Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 04:48 AM
hee,hee,hee....now i have Lozs pic.........
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 04:50 AM
Originally posted by G~mom:
hee,hee,hee....now i have Lozs pic.........
It's about time you remembered who your friend is! laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 04:51 AM
Uhhh...did we hijack Tonya's topic or WHAT? laugh
Posted By: G~mom Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 04:52 AM
I was just thinking the same thing. I'm sure this isn't what she meant when she named it "The best way to spend an afternoon!" It is kinda appropriate,though laugh
Posted By: G~mom Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 04:54 AM
Lozzie-lu is locked and loaded......mwa,ha,ha

Just give me a few minutes thumbup
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 05:00 AM
shk shk uhhh oohhhhh!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 05:01 AM
shk shk shk shk shk shk
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 05:02 AM
Bring it on, I can delete as fast as you can post!!!! wink
Posted By: G~mom Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 05:03 AM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 05:04 AM
shk shk shk lala lala
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 05:04 AM
The sea creature is kinda cute though laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 05:17 AM
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 05:18 AM
He's no Loch Nessie laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 05:23 AM
I have a funny feeling no one is safe now. sca laugh
...except Bill, of course.

I'm still sorta scared of him... sca
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 05:24 AM
I actually like that! laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 05:24 AM
laugh laugh I think we all are laugh thumbup
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 05:25 AM
I thought the little sea creature was awfully cute!! Makes me want to yell...Look behind you Laura...although he looks like he'd lick you to death instead of eating you!
Posted By: Tonya Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 05:30 AM
Originally posted by afgreyparrot:
Uhhh...did we hijack Tonya's topic or WHAT? laugh
I'm OK with that!! this is such fun! laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 05:31 AM
If you cant share a laugh with friends...then who can you laugh with!!
Posted By: Tonya Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 05:33 AM
I meant for everyone to have fun...and they HAVE!! Mission accomplished! kissies
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 05:34 AM
Cindy, I know someone scared you bad, and you have a cold but do you think you could wipe your nose please????? p laugh

[Linked Image]
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 05:34 AM
laugh laugh thumbup thumbup thumbup
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 05:35 AM
shk laugh laugh not again!!!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 05:37 AM
.....to be continued! laugh wavey

PS...Loz is NOT safe. laugh dev laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The best way to spend an afternoon! - August 2nd, 2006 at 05:38 AM
laugh
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]