A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Anonymous poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 08:05 AM
this is you know who.please allow me to stay.i apologize to everyone.i enjoy the forums.so please just give me one more chance?if i mess up once feel free to "poof" me .i will understand!
Posted By: JV Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 08:08 AM
We don't want you or your type here. Don't you get the message ?? surely your not that stupid T_D guy You screwed up keep on going down the road.
Jimmuy
Posted By: Triss Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 08:09 AM
You did mess up once and you were poofed many times. As I am sure you will be again. You really are not wanted here TD.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 08:11 AM
but i was just playing around. i am not really a nuisance. i never realized how much i liked the forums. now that i am banned i can't find any decent forums.come on guys i promise to be mature and not cause trouble.
Posted By: JV Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 08:16 AM
WE don't want you your are a nuisance you did it to yourself and no you wont give another lady any problem or discomfort. You got yourself banned from all of the decent places with your immature actions and by your own account letting your mouth overload everything you have. Hit the road jack your not wanted here by anyone. You need to grow up and learn to not go where your not wanted.
Jimmy
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 08:18 AM
i am not really a nuisance
You sure about that? What's with the name?????? nutz
'Nough said!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 08:18 AM
that is a little harsh.i am sorry and i never meant any harm. honestly. give me another chance. if i was mad at you guys i could be immature and spam the heck out of the forums. have i? i am here to be a contribution.not a nuisance. come on guys?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 08:20 AM
He's been poofed again everyone. I don't understand why he doesn't find somewhere else to go...with all the sites on the internet surely he can find somewhere he would fit in better. I just don't get why he keeps insisting on joining!
Posted By: Triss Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 08:21 AM
That is not even beginning to be harsh TD. I respect Bill and the other members here way too much to tell you what I really want to tell you.
Posted By: Triss Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 08:22 AM
Thank you Loz! kissies
Posted By: JV Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 08:23 AM
I will say I wish you lived near me I would explain to you in person what your actions cause . You know cause and effect . Cause your not wanted effect your being poofed again. So far only thing you have contirbuted is casuing discomfort for a lady which is a very dear freind of mine and no it was not a joke.
Jimmy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 08:23 AM
I should've had Cindy poof him, I forgot she has her poofing powers now darn it! grinnnn
Posted By: Triss Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 08:24 AM
I missed you online Loz or I would have sent you a message as well.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 08:28 AM
I was on another site but I got the alert even though I wasn't here.....if anything ever goes down and nobody else is around it's best to email me at my gmail because I have the notifier...or send an alert out.... thumbup

Geez, he's persistant isn't he???? :p

Why would you keep trying to join a group that doesn't want you... :rolleyes:
Posted By: JV Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 08:31 AM
Don't know how I double posted that.
Jimmy
Posted By: JV Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 08:34 AM
Guess you have to hit add reply huh. I blew the alert whistle Triss.
Jimmy
Posted By: Triss Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 08:34 AM
I dunno Loz.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 08:40 AM
...with all the sites on the internet surely he can find somewhere he would fit in better.
td_guy...or whatever your name is...
Loz is right...the World Wide Web is a HUGE place...surely there are forums elsewhere that you would fit into much better than this one. Why do you want to be HERE so bad? The only contributions you have made to this forum are smart remarks you have posted in topics that you know nothing about.

We have some young members here that contribute a great deal to this place. One of our youngest members is hosting a seed swap right now.

You apparently don't know how to act here...you have proven that time and time again.

Please find a more appropriate forum for yourself...one where you can feel a little more at home. It's pretty obvious by the member's comments that you are not wanted in our forum family.

Cindy
Posted By: Triss Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 08:41 AM
Me too Jimmy. And Loz was very quick to get rid of him!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 08:47 AM
Yeh but I should've let Cindy poof him since she knows how to do it now.... clp

He'll probably keep signing up, just be on the lookout because that means we'll just keep poofing him. :p
Posted By: angelblossom Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 08:56 AM
Ok Now I have a question(just goes to show how computer illiterate I am) How would you know if  he came back on If he hadn't posted his opening sentence the way he did and just posted and replied as a decent member would you have a way of knowing it was him?? That's kinda creepy to me learking about in unwanted areas sca nutz and being able to sneek up on us like that I guess I thought once you were poofed you couldn't EVER get back on to post!???
Posted By: Anonymous Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 09:02 AM
It bans his name he's signed up with.....but doesn't stop him from re-signing up with a new name.

Don't worry, we'll be watching out for him!
Posted By: JV Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 09:07 AM
Diane I think he is trying to attract attention maybe he needs to go somewhere and just let the steam carry him away and cleans his soul. He never changes his style and always first thing wants in area 51.
Jimmy
Posted By: Bestofour Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 09:08 AM
You guys are so smart. I can't figure out how you can tell who it is either. How did you know it wasn't someone else, say like Oui, who has been banished?
Posted By: Amigatec Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 09:09 AM
It would be nice if you could write a rule to ban his IP address.
Posted By: Amigatec Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Bestofour:
like Oui, who has been banished?
What did Oui get banned for and what did this other person get banned for?

I don't want to get banned.

Oui wasn't banned... she DEMANDED that we remove her, then sent 30 threatening letters to me in the next few hours.

Dipschtick was banned for sending an unwanted, suggestive letter to one of M'Ladies...

I can block any IP adress, but with many ISPs the users have "Dynamic" IP adresses (meaning it changes each time the user logs on) If I block such IPs, I risk blocking a legitimate and good member from access or joining. I can block "Static" IPs because they are assigned to a particular computer, unfortunately the dingbutt doesn't fall in that category. :p
Posted By: BeckyB Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 09:15 AM
I was wondering, I can't remember from when I first joined, don't we have to give a legit e-mail addy?
Posted By: angelblossom Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 09:20 AM
Originally posted by BeckyB:
I was wondering, don't we have to give a legit e-mail addy?
That was my thought Becky That's why I was curious about coming back on even with a different name
Posted By: Amigatec Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 09:23 AM
Email addresses are easy to come by, I have at least 4 I can use. But only use my real one at home and the one at work.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 09:24 AM
I have 6 email addresses.....and yep, they're not too hard to get.
Posted By: angelblossom Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 09:25 AM
and the ip address it can't be banned???
Posted By: JV Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 09:28 AM
He changes it all he has to do to change his ip is change his computer or go use one in a library. I understand he may get blocked completly but not sure.
Jimmy
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 09:31 AM
I think with dial up internet, the ip address changes everytime you dial up.
Posted By: Bestofour Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 09:33 AM
We'll I wouldn't be able to get away with anything because I don't even know what "ip" means. eek
Posted By: BeckyB Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 09:35 AM
I'm with Sheri.
What's an ip address?
Posted By: angelblossom Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 09:35 AM
OHHHHHHHH! Well That's definitely creepy then!!
Posted By: Amigatec Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 09:40 AM
The IP address is his 'return' address. Everytime you connect to the internet you get an IP address, it is assigned by your internet provider. And yes they can change, if you dial-up it will change everytime you dial-up, with DSL or cable it may change every couple of weeks, mine can stay the same for months.
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 09:48 AM
Posted By: Amigatec Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 09:49 AM
Most people don't know that.
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 09:55 AM
never thought of that.....i deleted it.

Thanx Pat.
Posted By: Amigatec Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 10:05 AM
With the firewall I run, I can add just about any filter I want to block about anything I want.

Of course I am a little bit of a geek.

I have seen some really good blocking tricks, and some are really nasty, i.e. 'blackholing', tarpitting, etc.
Posted By: Bill Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 11:33 AM
I meant to reply but I goofed and edited your earlier post instead, Pat. I apologize! shocked
Posted By: peppereater Re: poof? - March 23rd, 2006 at 01:17 PM
Man, I have never seen so many edited messages before, and from some of our outstanding members...I don't get it, oh well. Koodos, Jimmy, for recognizing that it was td_guy that quick. I never knew OUI was poofed...I only remember seeing positive posts from her, but then I didn't get to know her...
Was that something to do with the copyright thread in the constructive criticism area?
Posted By: BeckyB Re: poof? - March 24th, 2006 at 07:25 AM
OK, ya'll just said a bunch of stuff I don't understand.....
Duh Duh Duh Duh
Posted By: suzydaze Re: poof? - March 24th, 2006 at 10:03 AM
I should've had Cindy poof him, I forgot she has her poofing powers now darn it!

shk shk

never fails...I'm always gone when something wild is going on.... :rolleyes:
Posted By: Amigatec Re: poof? - March 24th, 2006 at 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Bill:
I meant to reply but I goofed and edited your earlier post instead, Pat. I apologize! shocked
What post was edited??
Posted By: melcon6 Re: poof? - March 24th, 2006 at 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Amigatec:
Originally posted by Bestofour:
[b]like Oui, who has been banished?
What did Oui get banned for and what did this other person get banned for?

I don't want to get banned.

Oui wasn't banned... she DEMANDED that we remove her, then sent 30 threatening letters to me in the next few hours.

Dipschtick was banned for sending an unwanted, suggestive letter to one of M'Ladies...

I can block any IP adress, but with many ISPs the users have "Dynamic" IP adresses (meaning it changes each time the user logs on) If I block such IPs, I risk blocking a legitimate and good member from access or joining. I can block "Static" IPs because they are assigned to a particular computer, unfortunately the dingbutt doesn't fall in that category. :p [/b]
This is the post that says edited by Bill, It really wasn't edited he just clicked on the wrong thing, instead of reply sometimes a hostess (usually Weezie, sorry Weezie! shocked ) or Bill will accidently hit the Edit button instead of Reply button! I've done it myself , but I don't have the powers so nothing happens, just says "you don't have the powers" laugh laugh
Posted By: BeckyB Re: poof? - March 25th, 2006 at 08:48 AM
I thought I had seen a few posts from her after that that were under Oui, guest????

What got her pantys in such a twist that she damanded to be removed???
<<<<ig of me and a big nose, again>>>>
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]