A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Anonymous Who loves shoes? - July 8th, 2006 at 02:49 PM
Well I do, there are around 44 pairs here......I found 3 more in the basement after taking the picture...and my sister has one pair....I'm getting a new pair tomorrow when my Avon comes....so that takes me to 49 pairs! p

Shoes! Instead of doing them in pairs, it's just one of each shoe. So it doesn't look like quite as many...but it was easier to get them gathered.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Triss Re: Who loves shoes? - July 8th, 2006 at 02:51 PM
WOW Loz, that is a lotta shoes!
Posted By: chenno Re: Who loves shoes? - July 8th, 2006 at 02:54 PM
Holy Moly!!!!!How many feet do you have,Loz?
laugh I like those lime green shoes..cool, what a selection! thumbup
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Who loves shoes? - July 8th, 2006 at 02:54 PM
Holy Koogamooga!!!!! shk
You will laugh so hard when you see my shoes! laugh
I can't post a picture until tomorrow, because they are in Lola's closet in her bedroom.
(She doesn't use the closet...she goes naked all the time.)
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Who loves shoes? - July 8th, 2006 at 02:55 PM
laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Who loves shoes? - July 8th, 2006 at 02:56 PM
Notice none of those shoes looks like they have been out in the garden.
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Who loves shoes? - July 8th, 2006 at 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Triss:
laugh laugh
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Who loves shoes? - July 8th, 2006 at 02:59 PM
Looks like my daughters shoe collection of which 1/3 is mine eek :rolleyes: laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Who loves shoes? - July 8th, 2006 at 03:00 PM
Wait til you see mine! laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Who loves shoes? - July 8th, 2006 at 03:01 PM
I think I may have 6 pairs of shoes. 1 tennis, 2 sandal, 2 heels (that I never wear) and 2 boots.

Oh and my slippers.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who loves shoes? - July 8th, 2006 at 03:01 PM
Trust me, that's a main problem I wear them all out in the garden!

I even bought a pair of garden shoes and I still forget to put them on, so I end up wearing a nice pair out to garden! I did that tonight! :rolleyes:

I have a severe shoe fetish.

Those lime green ones have cool beadwork the whole way around the base of the shoe. thumbup
Posted By: Bestofour Re: Who loves shoes? - July 8th, 2006 at 03:03 PM
Can't get a picture of mine tonight, but will try tomorrow. I do wear tennis shoes. To work and to the gym. I probably have 15 pair of tennis shoes.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who loves shoes? - July 8th, 2006 at 03:03 PM
Oh I almost forgot....I have 5 pairs of slippers! laugh I didn't add them in there though.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Who loves shoes? - July 8th, 2006 at 03:34 PM
I have a severe shoe fetish.
shk lala
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who loves shoes? - July 8th, 2006 at 03:35 PM
laugh laugh Not like that Cindy! laugh laugh
Posted By: chenno Re: Who loves shoes? - July 8th, 2006 at 03:42 PM
hmmmmmm, well...as I sit here with my dirty garden toes...I have no shoes to post...

I go barefoot a lot, but, I will have to post some pics, as I have the use of a pals cam for the weekend...Have several shoes, I thought?
Till I saw The Loz Collection laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who loves shoes? - July 8th, 2006 at 03:46 PM
Just call me Imelda Marcos..... laugh
Posted By: chenno Re: Who loves shoes? - July 8th, 2006 at 04:46 PM
laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Who loves shoes? - July 8th, 2006 at 07:07 PM
I have only 6 pairs. Wow, Laura you could open a shoe shop with yours. laugh
Posted By: Tonya Re: Who loves shoes? - July 8th, 2006 at 11:01 PM
I checked and only have 4 pairs of shoes...
1 sneaker
1 "docksiders" boat shoes
2 derss shoes (1 with heels, one without)

My 6 year old is like loz...I have to go through ther shoes and give away half of them so I can walk in her room without breaking my neck! laugh
Posted By: HarleyGal Re: Who loves shoes? - July 8th, 2006 at 11:27 PM
Alright!! Another shoeaholic!! laugh

It's a family joke about my shoe addiction! My younger daughter just helps to feed it because she "donates" ones she doesn't want any more to my collection!! laugh I did a rough count and I think I have about 40 pairs in 3 different closets! shocked

Shoeaholics unite!! thumbup
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Who loves shoes? - July 8th, 2006 at 11:34 PM
Originally posted by loz:
Just call me Imelda Marcos..... laugh
laugh laugh laugh While reading I was thinking my SIL's mom and my bro called her Imelda. When she finds a pair of shoes she likes she goes back and gets the same ones in more colors! laugh laugh laugh I'll have to ask how many she has now.
Posted By: tamara Re: Who loves shoes? - July 8th, 2006 at 11:50 PM
Wow, I have 7 pair and they are only replaced as they wear out. 1 pair sneakers, 1 pair sandles, 1 pair dress boots, 1 pair steel toe boots, 1 pair rubber boots, 1 pair winter dress up boots, 1 pair winter mukluks.

Oh, Loz, toilet paper goes under not over, trust me on that one. Do you know how fast a 2 year old can unroll the whole thing if it's over? laugh
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Who loves shoes? - July 9th, 2006 at 01:08 AM
OHHHH YES SHOES!!!! I have a bunch of shoes probably as many until I gave like 10 pairs to some friends!!! laugh laugh thumbup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who loves shoes? - July 9th, 2006 at 03:54 AM
I like variety, and I like to have enough to match up with different outfits. I love summer because I love to get rid of those dumb socks! As you can see most of my shoes are summer shoes. thumbup In the winter I wear either a pair of my tall boots, or my low boots....rarely do I wear sneakers unless I'm shopping at the outlets, or walking on the treadmill.(which isn't very often) :rolleyes:

I just got my new Avon pair this morning, have them on my feet right now! laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Who loves shoes? - July 9th, 2006 at 03:56 AM
i wear alot of sandals in the summer, but the ones i get are orthotics for my feet, like birkenstocks, and i wear clogs almost all winter long or until my socks get wet
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who loves shoes? - July 9th, 2006 at 04:05 AM
Penny, I love shoes I can just slip on and off....I got my first pair of sneaker mules last year.....the hot pink shoes in the picture. I wore them all winter long over to moms and back(I go over there a lot).

I hate having shoelaces. :p
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Who loves shoes? - July 9th, 2006 at 04:07 AM
OK...I'm gonna go get my shoes out.....
Posted By: Triss Re: Who loves shoes? - July 9th, 2006 at 04:23 AM
Well Cindy, you said you had 2 pairs. It surely does not take that long to find 2 pairs. Or did Freckles take off with one of them???
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Who loves shoes? - July 9th, 2006 at 04:24 AM
Or Lola wont let her in her room laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Who loves shoes? - July 9th, 2006 at 04:25 AM
I didn't realize I had so many shoes! shk
Posted By: Triss Re: Who loves shoes? - July 9th, 2006 at 04:27 AM
Ohhhh so there are more than 2.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who loves shoes? - July 9th, 2006 at 04:28 AM
Wow Cindy, let's see! thumbup
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Who loves shoes? - July 9th, 2006 at 04:34 AM
[Linked Image]
Combat boots, Converse High-Tops, Doc Martin's, Vintage Air Jordan's, dress-up boots, and Tazmanian Devil house shoes!

I have a box full of Converse High-Tops in Lola's room, all different colors, some with flames painted on them...but I'm not gonna unpack them! I can see the box they're in, but can't get to it real easy.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Who loves shoes? - July 9th, 2006 at 04:35 AM
...that box also has a pair of very sexy high heels in it! grinnnn
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Who loves shoes? - July 9th, 2006 at 04:36 AM
I love the TAZ slippers laugh laugh laugh thumbup
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Who loves shoes? - July 9th, 2006 at 04:40 AM
ooops...I left out the shoes I have on right now.
Black high-top Converse.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who loves shoes? - July 9th, 2006 at 04:45 AM
See, you have more shoes than what you thought! I can picture you in those slippers! laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Who loves shoes? - July 9th, 2006 at 04:48 AM
Lola hates those.
She growls at them! laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Who loves shoes? - July 9th, 2006 at 04:48 AM
I can totally picture you in those slippers as well. And the boots!
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Who loves shoes? - July 9th, 2006 at 05:28 AM
She growles at them...i can picture it too laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: BeckyB Re: Who loves shoes? - July 9th, 2006 at 07:34 AM
I like variety, and I like to have enough to match up with different outfits. I love summer because I love to get rid of those dumb socks! As you can see most of my shoes are summer shoes. In the winter I wear either a pair of my tall boots, or my low boots....rarely do I wear sneakers unless I'm shopping at the outlets, or walking on the treadmill.(which isn't very often)
I hate wearing socks and shoes that I can't just slip off too!

I hate having shoelaces
thumbup

Penny, I have a lot of foot problems too, but sometimes fashion wins out!
shocked

Cindy, I have a pair of (used to be fake fur) matted black slippers. One day one of them went flying off my foot and landed near one of my cats and jumped the s*** out of her! She would have jumped about 3 feet in the air but she was under a dining room chair. The other cats were like "Whoa what the h*** was that? I'm outta here!"
Posted By: PeppermintLily45 Re: Who loves shoes? - July 10th, 2006 at 12:48 AM
Laura, I think you and my daughter must be sisters or something. She has about 75 pair of shoes and flip flops....she loves shoes.
I probable could count on one hand how many pair of shoes I have frown
Posted By: Bestofour Re: Who loves shoes? - July 10th, 2006 at 11:51 AM
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I keep some of my shoes in the boxes and am too lazy to take them out. I've got 65 pairs. Do I get extra credit for taking a picture of myself?
Posted By: Bestofour Re: Who loves shoes? - July 10th, 2006 at 11:59 AM
Finally! I had to edit that post a bunch. I couldn't get that last picture to show up. Good grief.
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Who loves shoes? - July 11th, 2006 at 12:19 AM
OMG. [Linked Image]

I thought Laura had a lot. laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who loves shoes? - July 11th, 2006 at 03:35 AM
laugh

Welcome fellow shoe-a-holic! laugh muggs laugh

I've never kept my shoes boxes...maybe that would help me keep them all neat? Then again, maybe my shoes would still be a mess and I've have a bunch of empty boxes! :rolleyes: Yep, knowing me that is what would happen laugh
Posted By: Fernie Re: Who loves shoes? - July 11th, 2006 at 05:54 AM
I LOVE shoes. I don't have any way to take a picture but....I have 102 pairs (I just got 2 new pairs....yellow lady bug rubber garden shoes and green suede flip flops). I was thinking of getting rid of about 20 pairs of really high spike heels because I hardly wear them anymore.....too hard on my back. But they are just so pretty....... cool
Posted By: hdsporty97 Re: Who loves shoes? - July 11th, 2006 at 06:03 AM
I haven't been on here for ages but when I finally do get a chance, I see a topic that I can really relate to! I would guess that I have about 90 pairs of shoes! I have almost every color of sandals (prob. 50 pairs), approx. 20 pairs for winter in different colors, 5 pairs of riding shoes & many other assorted shoes; gardening, boots, water.... I could take a pic but it would take ages to do! My faves are orange birkis!
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: Who loves shoes? - July 11th, 2006 at 07:24 AM
I would guess that I have about 90 pairs of shoes!
Wow!!! shk I'm not a shoe person..I'm not into clothing, make-up, shopping, etc...
I love my jeans, my t-shirts and my nikes.
Here's all my shoes...that's all I have (not including slippers)...oh...as of last week, I had more shoes but my puppy decided she liked the taste of them :rolleyes: .
The silver heels in the background...worn once when I was a bridesmaid (NEVER again!!!)..the black boots also in the background...never worn..probably never will. Anyone want them? wink

[Linked Image]
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Who loves shoes? - July 11th, 2006 at 07:32 AM
I wont show them to my daughter, she'd love them and she doesnt need the boots, she's already about 5"9 already laugh laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who loves shoes? - July 11th, 2006 at 07:34 AM
I can relate Penny, I'm 5'10 1/2".....and Mark is 5'7"(maybe, on a good day).....so I can never wear 3 inch heels when I'm with him. eek

I thought I had a lot of shoes, man I don't feel so bad all of a sudden! laugh
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: Who loves shoes? - July 11th, 2006 at 07:42 AM
I wont show them to my daughter, she'd love them
I'll give them to her...but being that tall, I'm bettin' they won't fit. They're a 6.5. I honestly wish I could find someone that would like them...it's a shame...they are really nice boots...my mom LOVES them (now theres a shoe person!) but they don't fit her.
Loz...I envy your height...I was out last weekend playin' pool and one of the guys said I was so small that I could hide behind the pool cue. perpl
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who loves shoes? - July 11th, 2006 at 07:46 AM
laugh Yeh, but I envy shorter people when I'm out shopping for pants and even the tall/long lengths don't fit me! :p :p :p

When I met Mark he literally had one pair of hiking boots that he wore all the time. Oh and some work boots.

Now the man has around 10 pairs....which is a long way from 2! laugh
Posted By: hdsporty97 Re: Who loves shoes? - July 11th, 2006 at 07:58 AM
I get a lot of my shoes off Ebay. I have been really lucky so far and almost all of them have fit perfect. I love Birkis and I get them a lot cheaper there than in the stores. I work with all guys and they all make fun off all my different shoes! I am almost tempted to take a pic of all of them!
My husband is the same. He had 2 pairs when we got together and now has about 10 pairs!
Posted By: Bestofour Re: Who loves shoes? - July 11th, 2006 at 12:20 PM
Christina, do you work outside the home? If you do what shoes do you wear? I have so many tennis shoes because that's what I have to wear to work (being a nurse). I try to keep my shoes in boxes so I can find the matching shoe. If I take all my shoes out, there are too many, and I can't find the mates. I recently cleaned out my closet and got rid of 6 to 10 pair. I figured if I hadn't worn them in a year I didn't need them taking up space.
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: Who loves shoes? - July 11th, 2006 at 12:25 PM
Hi Sheri wavey
Yes, I work in Home Care (Health Care Aid). I have my working shoes in the car as I have to put a clean pair on when I enter their home. They're the basic white leather nike duty shoes. I should mention though..I love your shoe style!

My black leather boots are still up for grabs. thumbup
Posted By: Bestofour Re: Who loves shoes? - July 11th, 2006 at 01:02 PM
Christina, I knew you had more shoes hiding somewhere. If you're like me, you've got to have comfortable shoes to work in.
Posted By: chenno Re: Who loves shoes? - July 11th, 2006 at 01:41 PM
Do you think these shoes fit?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who loves shoes? - July 11th, 2006 at 02:34 PM
laugh They look a tad big to me! laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Who loves shoes? - July 11th, 2006 at 04:04 PM
That is ADORABLE!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]