A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Wrennie Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 9th, 2006 at 05:50 PM
[Linked Image]

Soooooo all you happy campers(hotel-ers & day trippers)
What do you want to do while you're here?
I mean besides the obvious of meet everyone and [Linked Image]
(please see all the links in S.C.'07)
There are also some antiques shops.
'The worlds Largest Kaleidoscope' is nearby. Its a huge kaleidoscope you actually stand/lean back in the base of and look up.
You want to sit at the waters edge and relax? Go for a wade or swim? We can do that too!
On the other side of the mountain theres a place called Ber Creek Landing that has miniature golf, horseback riding and had fireworks last summer. (Again I'll have to wait for the 07 schedule)
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 9th, 2006 at 06:26 PM
Campers, possible campers, day visitors, and maybes so far:
Me
Penny(inOntario)
Tonya
Rita(springfever)
Lynne(plants-n-pots)
Angie(Chenno)
Triss
Chermoni
Melcon
ChristinaC
Tomacco
Joclyn
Mark(badplanter)
Margaret E. Pell
(p.s. motel and B&B stayers I'm also calling campers)
(*14!* plus families)
Posted By: Triss Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 9th, 2006 at 09:39 PM
My plan is camping. Do not wanna miss out on late nights at the campfire! My only NEED is a shower in the morning.

I also have a secondary plan that if a major family trip is too expensive, that I am going to come all on my own from Friday to Sunday.

As for anything else to do, I am willing to do whatever anyone else wants to do. I'm a very "go with the flow" kinda gal.
Posted By: Tonya Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 10th, 2006 at 08:06 PM
I'm with Triss- whatever everyone else wants to do. I would love to go horseback riding, if it isn't too expensive....

Mostly, I just wanna grinnnn
Posted By: Triss Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 10th, 2006 at 10:56 PM
I am so excited. I talked to Dan about the trip last night. He is all for me headed out there on my own since I am already planning on a trip to Utah with the kiddos.
Posted By: Tonya Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 11th, 2006 at 12:19 AM
What a nice "getaway" for you Triss!! You deserve it! clp clp
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 11th, 2006 at 01:33 AM
I'm with Tonya.....I just want to meet and gab and gab and gab , so i am open to just about anything!
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 11th, 2006 at 03:16 AM
thumbup
Posted By: Triss Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 11th, 2006 at 05:00 AM
I know I cannot wait! Now I need to talk him into letting me rent a convertible. laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 11th, 2006 at 05:24 AM
Triss..that is fantastic!! muggs
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 11th, 2006 at 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Triss:
I know I cannot wait! Now I need to talk him into letting me rent a convertible. laugh laugh laugh
clp
lala Ya know if when you get here they accidentally don't have the car you asked for they may just have to upgrade to a convertible. lala
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 11th, 2006 at 08:16 PM
I LOVE to read this each day and see the progress and who's coming!!!
Its going to be AMAZING!!!!!
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 12th, 2006 at 06:45 PM
How does everyone feel about raffles?
Anyone but me a raffler?
My friend makes really comfy cool quilts. She's raffling one off now with a camping theme. If I can get her to make us a camping one, or willy one if she can find fabric, would people buy raffle tickets (say $1 a ticket) Or no? They'd probably cost me about $100- each so I'd need to know if I can get about 100 in tickets.
Also we could do 50/50 style raffles, but 2 winners, or 1 winner and the 2nd 50% goes towards... supplies for around the campfire???
Playing with ideas here.
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 12th, 2006 at 11:57 PM
well... I'm not much for raffles, but don't let me stop the fun.

Do you think there will be someplace for us to set up plants and seed packets for trade, etc?
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 13th, 2006 at 01:26 AM
The raffle is a good idea, but what if we chose you Nancy and as the date gets closer, sent you some money to buy the supplies with, or would that be too much for you.....tossing around ideas too....someone will need to take me shopping once we get there, so thats why i thought of that idea, for a few groceries and such???
Posted By: Triss Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 13th, 2006 at 04:54 AM
I would be in on a raffle though they are typically not my thing. I will also be needing to shop as I will not be bringing all of that food stuff on a plane. All ya need to do is point me int eh direction of a grocery store and liquor store and we are good to go! thumbup laugh laugh laugh

As we get closer, we should talk about meal plans and who wants to bring or contriubte what.
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 13th, 2006 at 06:19 PM
Originally posted by plants 'n pots:
Do you think there will be someplace for us to set up plants and seed packets for trade, etc?
I'll ask Wrennie if we can do it at her house.

Penny ya' lost me mid sentence. Pick me for what? To win the raffle or to do the shopping...???
We can organize the shopping as we get closer.
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 13th, 2006 at 06:27 PM
Good idea Triss. Maybe we could pick 1 night, say saturday and have a pot luck BBQ all at 1 spot. Harry has a huge field, common hall, big charcoal BBQ. I'll see if he'll let us use/rent his spot one night. He has a bonfire pit too.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 13th, 2006 at 06:59 PM
laugh laugh Thats what i meant was to do some of the shopping for those of us coming from out of town and have no idea where anything is.....thats me!!
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 13th, 2006 at 07:05 PM
laugh
ok
Well see in the spring what we need/want to do. Remember some specifics I may not be able to get if its a city or country specific product.

PS to the group bbq, depending on the size of the group, Harrys field, my yard, one of the camps...
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 13th, 2006 at 07:29 PM
As it gets closer to the date, i am wondering if there is a place i can rent equipment for camping? With all the restrictions on what you can take across the border....have to check that out and see what we can take across with us.
As long as i have access to a shower, I am good to go... thumbup
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 13th, 2006 at 07:38 PM
Try a google search. I have some camping stuff I can lend, just not enouh for everyone! laugh I have a friend or two that may be willing to lend theirs too.
Guess I'll check mine for any mouse damage etc in the spring...
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 13th, 2006 at 08:00 PM
Sounds good...i will figure it out as the date gets closer!!!

Cant wait!!!!! thumbup thumbup thumbup
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 16th, 2006 at 06:46 PM
idea Idea!!
How about a garden exchange game the weekend everyone is here? We could:
1)When we get a final list of names pick names and bring a gift for that person.
2) wait till everyone gets here and pick a name and buy/get them something while here.
3)Everyone bring or buy 1 gift that is universal, ie anybody here would probably like, wrap it(nothing fancy just enough to disguise it) everyone who brings a gift gets one. We all get a #, then the # is randomly drawn and you go pick a package.

That way if you're a gifter you dont have to get something for everyone. Don't want to leave anyone out. Family members can play too. We could have a seperate one for the kids or mish it all together.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 16th, 2006 at 07:44 PM
I would probably buy mine over the border, just less to bring across with me, love the idea!~!
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 16th, 2006 at 08:02 PM
Originally posted by penny in ontario:
laugh laugh Thats what i meant was to do some of the shopping for those of us coming from out of town and have no idea where anything is.....thats me!!
I think everyone who needs to go shopping for food & liquor etc should come a day, or two lala earlier. Well we dont want to spend all our visiting time at the grocery store. laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 16th, 2006 at 11:30 PM
We definetly dont want that,...it will cut into our muggs and gab gab gab time!!!!
Posted By: Triss Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 17th, 2006 at 01:18 AM
I like the 3rd idea. A surprise exchange once we all get there.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 17th, 2006 at 01:24 AM
Me too...i like the 3rd one as well!!
Posted By: badplanter Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 17th, 2006 at 09:43 AM
I agree with the 3rd one...

This all seems like a whole lot of fun, and getting better by the day, but you may have to count me out now...

Status officially stands as "we'll see" from the family.... ters :rolleyes: eek :p

Which usually means "no"... laugh laugh
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 17th, 2006 at 06:29 PM
We'll seeeee!!!
Awww, that was always a delayed NO! in my family too.
But hey things could change.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 17th, 2006 at 07:38 PM
Tell them that they can come too and meet us all!!
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 17th, 2006 at 07:58 PM
Originally posted by penny in ontario:
Tell them that they can come too and meet us all!!
[Linked Image]
They'll either love us or never let you online again! [Linked Image]
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 17th, 2006 at 08:01 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh thumbup
Posted By: Triss Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 18th, 2006 at 05:13 AM
I am thinking maybe the latter. laugh laugh laugh Especially if hornitas are involved. muggs
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 18th, 2006 at 05:22 AM
So maybe we had better meet them as soon as we all get there laugh laugh laugh ...i am sure they will love us all!
Posted By: badplanter Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 18th, 2006 at 09:09 AM
They'll either love us or never let you online again!
laugh laugh laugh laugh shk laugh

Hey, you never know... wink
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 18th, 2006 at 06:41 PM
Especially if hornitas are involved.
Hornitas? Duh
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 18th, 2006 at 06:56 PM
Wrennie - I think it's Hornitos, which is Bill's drink of choice!

Sauza Hornitos Reposado Tequila
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 18th, 2006 at 06:59 PM
Aaaah, now I see. Thanks.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 18th, 2006 at 07:28 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh thumbup
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 19th, 2006 at 02:58 AM
Me
Penny(inOntario)
Tonya
Rita(springfever)
Lynne(plants-n-pots)
Angie(Chenno)
Triss
Chermoni
Melcon
ChristinaC
Tomacco
Joclyn
Mark(badplanter)
Margaret E. Pell
(*14!* plus families)

Am I missing anyone??
Posted By: Triss Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 19th, 2006 at 04:05 AM
Well so I cannot spell. laugh Musta been tipping the bottle a little to much myself. muggs
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 19th, 2006 at 04:55 AM
clp clp Its growing every day!!!
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 19th, 2006 at 05:04 AM
Triss - wasn't criticizing, just explaining to Wrennie what it was. kissies thumbup
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 19th, 2006 at 05:28 AM
Well i am sure that someone will have a bottle of that there!!! laugh thumbup
Posted By: Triss Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 19th, 2006 at 07:14 AM
Oh I know you were not Lynne. No worries here and YES, there will be at least ONE bottle of it there! Imported straight from Washington! laugh
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 19th, 2006 at 05:51 PM
YES, there will be at least ONE bottle of it there! Imported straight from Washington! laugh
[Linked Image]
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 19th, 2006 at 07:27 PM
Taste testing....i have never had it laugh thumbup muggs muggs
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 19th, 2006 at 07:32 PM
I had never even heard of it.
Hey, that could be fun too. Everyone bring a food or wine thats their favorite or unique to their home, and we get to taste.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 19th, 2006 at 07:35 PM
laugh muggs if thats the case...then a few buckets might be a good idea too!!
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 19th, 2006 at 08:08 PM
tastes Penny not gulpd n guzzles!! laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 19th, 2006 at 09:50 PM
shocked laugh thumbup
Posted By: Triss Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 19th, 2006 at 11:03 PM
I do have one request. Everyone should bring their own shot glass though. One from the state you are coming from. Then we can all go home with one that is not ours and have something to drink outta as well! muggs
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 19th, 2006 at 11:27 PM
What a great idea Triss!!
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 20th, 2006 at 02:49 AM
coooool idea Triss!
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 20th, 2006 at 02:51 AM
So i guess i need to look for a shot glass from Ontario...or 2 or 3 laugh laugh thumbup muggs
Posted By: Triss Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 20th, 2006 at 04:00 AM
I was gonna bring several as well. Gotta be able to line the drinks up! thumbup
Posted By: Tonya Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 20th, 2006 at 07:35 PM
thumbup
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 20th, 2006 at 07:36 PM
laugh laugh thumbup thumbup muggs muggs muggs
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 20th, 2006 at 08:04 PM
OK I'll get mine out too. They don't say NY or anything. But they're very line-up-able.
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 20th, 2006 at 08:05 PM
***Wonder if I can get summer camp printed on some....**
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 21st, 2006 at 07:30 AM
laugh thumbup thumbup good idea~~
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 21st, 2006 at 07:42 PM
thumbup
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 21st, 2006 at 10:11 PM
Ok, so Mel mentioned that summer camp is happening about the time that we are moving. I think I could talk Stephen into going into NY when we start......lots of booze means he will most likely go for it. BUT....I NEED a date because we are making our plans now and trying to get things figured out so i know how to pack and everything.

Also, if we do come, I can bring whatever is in our "alchy" cabinet. I don't even want to THINK about trying to get all those bottles across the Canada border when we're moving!!! laugh "No sir, we don't plan on drinking...." can you imagine!? The rule will be tho, what ever is not consumed MUST go home with you guys.....I don't want it after that! smile
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 22nd, 2006 at 03:53 AM
Originally posted by hisgal2:
The rule will be tho, what ever is not consumed MUST go home with you guys.....I don't want it after that! smile
[Linked Image]Leftovers!!! [Linked Image]
Oh stop I'm getting a cramp! Hahahahaha!
that would be sooooooo coooooooool!
When I saw you were going in the opposite direction I didn't think we had a chance of you coming here. [Linked Image]
Now you'll get to meet a whole bunch of us at once! [Linked Image]
We're shooting for the weekend of July 15th
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 22nd, 2006 at 03:58 AM
ALso you're about a 4 1/2 hour drive from me.
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 22nd, 2006 at 05:51 AM
actually, we won't be in 19560 when we leave to go to where you are......we'll most likely be in 18626....I think it's closer.

Lemme get a pic of the "alchy cabinet"...
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 22nd, 2006 at 06:14 AM
yup...only 3 1/3 hours....not bad at all! thumbup

[Linked Image]
The cabinet.....that goes back another 18 inches to the left. laugh ...its full.

[Linked Image]
More in the refrigerator...that'll be gone this weekend.

[Linked Image]
Blurry, but you can still make out my cork collection, both on the window sill AND on top of the window frame. When I run out of room (3 more bottle of wine for that) the corks will start going on top of the back door.
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 22nd, 2006 at 06:29 AM
hisgal is my kinda' gal!! kissies

We canadians pretty much drink beer..of course I can't speak for everyone..but that's the choice drink of the majority I'm sure!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 22nd, 2006 at 08:26 AM
hmmm.....we have to introduce you to what we call "Lager"......Yuengling Lager, but everyone here just calls it Lager and the people at the bar know exactly what you mean. It is brewed at a brewery about 30 minutes from here. I, personally, can't stand beer, but Stephen love it.
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 22nd, 2006 at 05:55 PM
quote:Lemme get a pic of the "alchy cabinet"...

It's a start thumbup laugh Mine are in an antique shipping bottle. I'll have to see if I can get a pic where you can see the corks. Or you can just see it when you get here! clp
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 22nd, 2006 at 09:38 PM
Coor's Light for me thumbup
Posted By: Tonya Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 22nd, 2006 at 09:44 PM
Couldn't resist posting a link to my "alchy" cabinet also.....It needs some restocking, but here it is:

Liquor
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 22nd, 2006 at 09:47 PM
Not too shabby Tonya!!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 22nd, 2006 at 09:47 PM
Tonya...I can't see your pic.
Just a box with a red X in it.

I thought I was the only one who saved corks!
OK...someone is going to have to start a topic on cork collections.
I have one, too. shocked
Posted By: Tonya Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 22nd, 2006 at 10:03 PM
It came right up for me Cindy?? Duh Try again??
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 22nd, 2006 at 10:59 PM
I saw them????
Posted By: Tonya Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 22nd, 2006 at 11:09 PM
Me too- I clicked on the link and it opened right up.... Duh Let me know Cindy!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 22nd, 2006 at 11:25 PM
I still can't see it here, but can see it in the link you sent me.

nutz
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 23rd, 2006 at 10:59 AM
Well, I don't think we'll be able to get to summer camp. eek eek Stephen thinks we'll be gone by then. He's still hoping that we'll be gone before June and then we'll fly back for the 2 weddings that we need to be here for at the end of June. ...I guess I could always stay an extra week or something...dunno how this will all pan out....guess we're all gonna have to put a big fat "maybe" next to my name.
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 23rd, 2006 at 11:09 AM
Ok.....here we are...
Cork Collections
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 23rd, 2006 at 05:28 PM
when and where are the weddings? Will one be near here in July??
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 23rd, 2006 at 05:31 PM
Me
Penny(inOntario)
Tonya
Rita(springfever)
Lynne(plants-n-pots)
Angie(Chenno)
Triss
Chermoni
Melcon
ChristinaC
Tomacco
Joclyn
Mark(badplanter)
Margaret E. Pell
Jenn(hisgal){{bigfatmaybe}}
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 23rd, 2006 at 10:07 PM
Both weddings are in June. one is on June 23rd and is in State College (I'll tell you more about that one below!) and the other one is on June 30th in Sullivan County (the 18626 zip code I talked about the other day).

The wedding at state college (which is there Penn State Main Campus is) is one of Stephen's best friends from high school getting married. The receiption is at the Nittany Inn.....if you know anything about PSU. Nittany Inn is the big time hotel there, Joe Paterno himself dines there very frequently. Anyways, its going to be a good time. After the reception, we're all going to go bar hopping. We're gonna go to the Rathskeller which is a bar that's been there FOREVER.....Stephen's parents used to frequent that bar when they were at PSU.

The other wedding....on th 30th.....is Stephen's brother's wedding. They made it for the 30th becuase he knew that if we had already moved away, we'd be in town for the wedding on the 23rd. Personally, I think this wedding is going to be the weirdest one I've ever been to. Stephen's brother is a hippy that landed in the wrong decade. He has really really long hair that are all knotted up in dredlocks. He's really artsy too. He does what is called Wire Wrapping and makes jewelry. He made me a gorgeous pendant that I wear practically everyday. It has an opal in it that I saw and absolutely loved. Also, there are 3 stones....the birthstones for our babies. He wrapped the wire around the opal to look like an eye.....I should really take a picture so you can see it.
[Linked Image]

Anyways, there are only about 20 people invited to the wedding itself...family only. But there are like 300-400 people invited to the reception! Holy Beerfest is all that I can say.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 23rd, 2006 at 10:18 PM
What a beautiful pendant Jenn...he is very creative thumbup thumbup
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 23rd, 2006 at 10:52 PM
yup....he makes rings and pendants and sells them. He has a few dealers around where he lives in Maryland and some in PA and NJ now.....but mainly he sells pieces to people who sell jewelry at music festivals.
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 24th, 2006 at 12:59 AM
Cool pendant!

Look what I discovered.
The worlds largest garden Gnome lives in Kerhonkson, which is 1/2to 1 hour from me. willy
Posted By: Triss Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 24th, 2006 at 01:20 AM
That is a beautiful pendant Jenn. And WOW on the Willy Wrennie. A place to stop and see for sure.
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 24th, 2006 at 08:27 PM
We campers would look good in a group shot around him, huh? It is a bit of a drive tho'.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 24th, 2006 at 09:03 PM
Gotta go see that for sure!!
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - October 25th, 2006 at 12:33 AM
clp
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - November 1st, 2006 at 02:52 AM
8 1/2 months and counting!
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - November 1st, 2006 at 03:26 AM
Wrennie - is your town ready for our onslaught??? [Linked Image]
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - November 1st, 2006 at 04:16 AM
:rolleyes:
I doubt it! laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - November 1st, 2006 at 04:18 AM
I am sooooo excited to come on down!!!
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - November 2nd, 2006 at 12:49 AM
I've been mapping out the best way to go and I've decided to cross at Niagara Falls to Buffalo rather than from here (Sarnia) to Port Huron...which means...I could pick up Weezie on the way. grinnnn

Think she'll go for it? idea
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - November 2nd, 2006 at 12:50 AM
Good plan Christina....we are crossing at Niagara Falls as well.
Does anyome know if Weezie is coming....i hope she does!!
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - November 2nd, 2006 at 01:00 AM
I haven't heard if she wants to. But with both of you going right by her neighborhood, no excuses, grab her. Then you wont have to drive alone either!! clp
Oh Weeeeeeeeeezieeeee!!!!
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - November 2nd, 2006 at 01:01 AM
Think her ears are ringing? laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - November 2nd, 2006 at 01:01 AM
laugh laugh laugh Could be...
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - November 2nd, 2006 at 01:02 AM
She'll see it before too long.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - November 2nd, 2006 at 01:03 AM
As it stands now....i wont be alone, the girls are coming and psooibly Brad too...but the more the merrier!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Summer Camp '07 campfire #2 - November 2nd, 2006 at 11:45 AM
*****closing*****
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]