A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Cliver_McGyver To The Chlorophyll Clergy - December 1st, 2006 at 04:39 AM
Hello to all – I found this great spot while looking for answers to my false aralias losing leaves. Looks like a happening place for a chlorophyll obsession.

I grow a moderate garden (40 x 20) that leaves me with less weeding then I am capable of. I grow tomatoes, cyan peppers; the green, yellow and purple wax bean, along with beats, banana potatoes with mammoth sunflowers to 14 feet with 18 to 19 inch heads.

I collect house plants of all verities but prefer the flowering species.

I love to photograph flowers and have many on my web site I run for teen writers and poets. I believe I am with in my rights here leaving an address to my flower thumbnail page – I think you will love the shots – all static with dark background where I could.

http://www.writers-voice.com/Photo/pages/FlowerThumbnails.htm

I will enjoy being a member here…

My beats survived minus 2 and 3 for over 5 days and then started growing again – they are great pickled with a cyan pepper or 2 in each jar or the obvious green tomato cyan salsa…lol
Posted By: netty Re: To The Chlorophyll Clergy - December 1st, 2006 at 04:54 AM
Hello Cliver McGyver wavey
How nice to meet you. Welcome to the forum!
Posted By: Wrennie Re: To The Chlorophyll Clergy - December 1st, 2006 at 05:28 AM
wavey
Hi,and Welcome.
Nice pictures.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: To The Chlorophyll Clergy - December 1st, 2006 at 06:56 AM
Hi there.

Welcome to the Forum.

Nice to meet you~~!
Posted By: badplanter Re: To The Chlorophyll Clergy - December 1st, 2006 at 07:15 AM
wavey Hello, and welcome to the forum!
Posted By: Cliver_McGyver Re: To The Chlorophyll Clergy - December 1st, 2006 at 07:27 AM
wow that was a fast greeting - thanks all...

oh badplanter is that Roy Orbison...dancing and packman playing the 88
Posted By: comfrey Re: To The Chlorophyll Clergy - December 1st, 2006 at 09:31 AM
wavey Welcome...Your flower pictures are very nice!
Posted By: chenno Re: To The Chlorophyll Clergy - December 2nd, 2006 at 04:33 AM
Hi there, Nice to meet you grinnnn
Posted By: Anonymous Re: To The Chlorophyll Clergy - December 4th, 2006 at 08:16 AM
[Linked Image]

Welcome to the forum, I think you'll really love it here! There is so much great info to read, and so many friendly gardeners to chat with!

See you on the forum! wavey

Laura smile
Posted By: princessazlea Re: To The Chlorophyll Clergy - December 4th, 2006 at 07:05 PM
Hello wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: sibyl Re: To The Chlorophyll Clergy - December 4th, 2006 at 09:33 PM
wavey hello
[Linked Image]
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]