A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Chrisso G'day From Down Under! - November 13th, 2006 at 02:44 PM
My name is Chrisso, and I'm looking forward to discussing all sorts of plant life subjects with those will to impart their wisdom.

I'm fairly new to the game, but am an avid reader, so there is a slim chance my novice mind may also be able to assist some forum goers.
Posted By: obywan59 Re: G'day From Down Under! - November 13th, 2006 at 03:11 PM
Welcome Chrisso, most of us are from the US, but we have a few Aussies here as well as other nationalities. Everybody here loves plants or gardening, so you should feel right at home. wavey
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: G'day From Down Under! - November 13th, 2006 at 08:43 PM
Hi there,

Welcome to the Forum.

Its nice to meet you~~!
Posted By: netty Re: G'day From Down Under! - November 15th, 2006 at 04:11 AM
G'day Chrisso wavey
Welcome to the forum
Posted By: badplanter Re: G'day From Down Under! - November 15th, 2006 at 04:14 AM
wavey

Hello, and welcome to the forum!
Posted By: princessazlea Re: G'day From Down Under! - November 15th, 2006 at 06:25 PM
Hello Chrisso wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: G'day From Down Under! - November 15th, 2006 at 10:06 PM
Hello Chrisso-- wavey
Welcome to this forum. I, also, am a new member. I joined only yesterday but I can already tell you that you are going to enjoy being here, and that the people in this group are great.
Posted By: Thornius Re: G'day From Down Under! - November 16th, 2006 at 09:20 AM
Hi, Chrisso! I have two friends in OZ; one in Brisbane and one in Ballarat. I am in the U.S. in Nashville, Tennessee. I am the bird watcher here although I do a lot of gardening to encourage the birds and to please my sense of Feng Shui. laugh
Posted By: Wrennie Re: G'day From Down Under! - November 16th, 2006 at 08:08 PM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Craig60 Re: G'day From Down Under! - November 18th, 2006 at 10:25 AM
Hi Chrisso, I'm like you, from aus and a newby, so G'DAY.
Posted By: Zenith Re: G'day From Down Under! - November 18th, 2006 at 09:15 PM
Hello fellow Australians wavey
Posted By: sibyl Re: G'day From Down Under! - November 19th, 2006 at 10:18 AM
hello wavey
flw welcome to the form! flw
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]