A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Anonymous Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 11th, 2006 at 11:11 AM
wavey
Posted By: Triss Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 11th, 2006 at 11:17 AM
Here! wavey
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 11th, 2006 at 11:17 AM
wavey
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 11th, 2006 at 11:50 AM
wavey I'm so glad Wrennie got her box!

you all got some coool gifts!! Okay Angie I expect to see more pic posts now!! p laugh laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 11th, 2006 at 12:01 PM
vroom vroom laugh laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 11th, 2006 at 01:12 PM
laugh laugh That was a good one, sending that Mercedes! laugh laugh

Oooo, my package just left it's location that was 50 miles away from my person house....maybe they'll get it tomorrow!!!! I hope so! grinnnn
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 11th, 2006 at 01:16 PM
Where is the gas cap on this car?
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 11th, 2006 at 01:27 PM
My person should have gotten her box today. Wonder when she'll check in??
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 11th, 2006 at 01:52 PM
Is anyone keeping track of everyone who has received so we know noone got forgot?

Loz that last item is coming from Frasier MI. I told her she could put her return addy or mine or yours. We weren't sure what would get there first. it wont be a tractor trailer full. No forklift needed. i think they're cool though. I hope you do too. [Linked Image]
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 11th, 2006 at 01:54 PM
who's your person hisgal?? lala I know its not me!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 11th, 2006 at 01:57 PM
Wrennie, I'm sure I'll love whatever it is.....I really will!!! thumbup You did such a good job picking things out for me.

Oooo, maybe it will come tomorrow! grinnnn
Posted By: Triss Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 11th, 2006 at 01:59 PM
I am keeping track. SO far

Wrennie gave to Loz
Diane gave to Wrennie
Rita gave to Angie
Sheri gave to Rita
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 11th, 2006 at 02:12 PM
she did mail it friday..... [Linked Image]... could beeeee!
Thanks Triss!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 11th, 2006 at 02:17 PM
I'll be yanking the door open tomorrow to see if anything is on the porch! laugh
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 11th, 2006 at 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Wrennie:
Where is the gas cap on this car?
organic/natural energy Wreenie, just push it and it will go for ya !!! [Linked Image] smooth ride huh???
Posted By: Merme Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 11th, 2006 at 03:07 PM
good to see you on tonight, angelblossom.

Merme
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 11th, 2006 at 03:09 PM
Well, unlike SOME people, I can keep a secret.....so I guess we'll all just have to wait and see who got my box. smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 11th, 2006 at 03:09 PM
well, my box goes out priority tomorrow. i didn't get it out today as planned because of a little snafu with the cars yesterday, but...

i hope the person who gets it likes it!
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 11th, 2006 at 03:09 PM
someone owes me a non-alcoholic drink.......Jiffy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 11th, 2006 at 03:48 PM
i'll buy when we come up this fall, ok? muggs
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 11th, 2006 at 05:14 PM
Dang,, Fed ex just went next door eariler, and I saw ups turn the corner this evening I so wanted to go out and yell "Over here-- Over Here.. !! But decided against it I was afraid the neighbors may call the little white paddy wagon on me I can't have that... I gotta get the box first,,

Soooo,, I read my email and to make me even crazier a friend sent me a brain teaser...
Let see if you can figure it out while the rest of us are waiting patiently..

Your driving in a car at a constant speed...
On your right side is a valley and on your left side is a fire engine traveling at the same speed as you. In front of you is a galloping pig the same size as your car and you cannot over take it,, Behind you is a helicopter flying at ground level.. Both the giant pig and the helicopter are traveling at the same speed as you.

What must you do to get out of this highly dangerous situation????

**********************hmmmmmm???
*Get your drunk behind off the kiddie merry-go-round!!!
Posted By: Triss Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 11th, 2006 at 05:18 PM
laugh laugh laugh Good one!
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 11th, 2006 at 09:38 PM
I got my box this morning while you were all sleeping.
[Linked Image]

Thank you Chenno/Angie. I luv the plant pot. I will have to get a nice plant now. And the note pad will come in handy, I have papers on my desk. So thank you very much. And I could not believe how quick it got here.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 11th, 2006 at 11:06 PM
Wow that was fast!!!!! thumbup

I wonder how many more people are going to get theirs today? grinnnn My person might get hers today! grinnnn I hope!
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 11th, 2006 at 11:12 PM
[Linked Image]Wow that ws fast! i thought PrincessA was going to be one of the last to post!
that pot is beautiful! Handmade? Is that a pot sitter at the bottom of the picture? Cute!
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 11th, 2006 at 11:43 PM
Well, I'm up good and early today..but I haven't even thought about a possible package until I signed on here. lala
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 11th, 2006 at 11:44 PM
Very Cute!! Love it Lisa!!!
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 11th, 2006 at 11:59 PM
Great gifts Lisa, the pot is sooo cute! thumbup
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 01:24 AM
Wow...I didn't get a chance to look at all this yesterday.
So many neat presents! grinnnn
Guess I need to go look at who sent what so I can narrow my list down of who sent mine!
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 02:20 AM
laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: chenno Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 03:19 AM
Lisa glad you like it...I cannot believe you got it already!!!wow...I forgot to put the seeds in the box...sorry(wanted to get out to fast forgot)..plus i was worried about the customs things? glad you like:-) and wow that was fast!

I can send seeds seperate.oops
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 03:24 AM
My person better get their box today! eek
I sent it a LONG time ago!
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 03:28 AM
And hopefully you get your box today!! laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 04:37 AM
Another great gift. What does the pot say across the top?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 04:53 AM
Who doesn't have their package yet?

I thought more people would get their today, I was hoping the person I have would get theirs. eek
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 04:55 AM
Who doesn't have their package yet?
ME! p
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 04:56 AM
Me ters laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 04:57 AM
Will someone(not me laugh ) make a list of who we are still waiting on to get theirs?

My brain is mush right now or I'd do it.

Cindy, I bet yours got lost in the mail! p laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 05:02 AM
I only have the list of who has theirs.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 05:18 AM
Oh my...if Cindy's gets lost in the mail...i pity that mailman going to her house...she'll sick Lola and Freckles on him laugh laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 06:00 AM
Well..i checked and no mail today..so maybe tomorrow...anyone else besides Lisa get theirs??
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 06:03 AM
I'm so mad my person didn't get theirs today...... :p

Mystery person, mine is so close to your house...I thought for sure you'd get it today....maybe tomorrow! :rolleyes: I hope.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 06:08 AM
clp clp i cant wait to hear some news!!
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 06:16 AM
Originally posted by Triss:
Another great gift. What does the pot say across the top?
All things grow with love... grinnnn

So nobody else got one today.... ters
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 06:17 AM
ters no... laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 06:22 AM
I have yet to check my mail today. I guess I should go and do that soon.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 06:31 AM
I have my toes crossed for you Triss thumbup thumbup
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 06:34 AM
I just got home from work (work pt time only few hours a day thumbup )...the only thing in my mailbox was my Mastercard bill. ters
Posted By: Triss Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 06:34 AM
Uncross them Penny, nothing in my mail today.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 06:35 AM
ters ters so that makes 3 of us now!!
Posted By: Fernie Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 06:42 AM
My mail won't run for another hour.....
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 06:59 AM
maybe you'll be the one to get somthing clp clp
Posted By: Fernie Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 07:06 AM
all my crossables are crossed!!!!!
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 07:08 AM
i think only 5 packages have been received now. theres still luky 13 to go!
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 07:13 AM
mine should hit the states tomorrow but then again maybe it did today laugh laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 07:15 AM
Well guess what? I got Wrennies Pt2 gift.......it's a cute little hand scrubber to keep outside with an attached nail scrubber brush! clp

How did you know I needed that? Have you been looking at my nails? shk laugh I hate wearing gloves when I garden......and I get a ton of dirt under them.....

Thank you so much.....I really love it!!!!!!! I'd post a picture, but my niece is here right now....

Someone has to get something else tomorrow!!!!
Posted By: Fernie Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 07:34 AM
The anticipation is killing me.....I am going to go watch my mailbox from my bedroom porch. The mail box is at the end of our drive....1/4 mile away and that porch is the only place where I can see the mailman drive up to the box. He should be here anytime....unless we have a sub then it'll be another couple hours. We get late mail delivery on those days we have a substitute driver.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Triss Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 07:57 AM
Another cool gift Loz. I hope you get yours today Fernie!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 08:03 AM
I hope you get yours today too Fernie.....Triss you didn't get yours today right? Hope it comes tomorrow. Cindys too, or she'll be tracking down the postman demanding her package! laugh

Ooo, and Penny too---she didn't get hers either.

Or Christina......
Posted By: Triss Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 08:05 AM
Nope, nothing for em today Loz. And I wil not be here until late to look for mine tomorrow cuz I have to pick up Patrick and Dakota from the airport.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 08:07 AM
I hope you have a package when you get back, and I hope everyone starts getting packages tomorrow.........they have to start dribbling in a bit more soon....

Speaking of packages......I have an UPS delivery coming with some garden goodies I ordered! clp Should be here soon.
Posted By: Triss Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 08:09 AM
YEAH! Loz. Packages are so good!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 08:12 AM
I'm a garden "junk" a holic.... laugh I'll post pics in another topic later maybe. thumbup
Posted By: Triss Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 08:15 AM
Of course we wanna see the stuff you got Loz!
Posted By: chenno Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 09:04 AM
clp clp clp
Posted By: Fernie Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 09:20 AM
OH [Linked Image]

No package today.... ters ters
Posted By: Fernie Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 09:23 AM
unless UPS shows...... Duh
Posted By: tkhooper Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 11:44 AM
I know I don't get in here very often to post but I am keeping track of who's packages have arrived. I haven't abandoned you. It just that I have volunteered for a number of jobs for the church so I'm not home all the time anymore. But I'm still taking care of things the best I can.

I'm so glad everyone is having a good time and that SpringFever suggested this activity for the 10,000 member party. I think it is working out very well.
Posted By: Triss Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 11:50 AM
It is working out GREAT Tammy. Do you happen to have a list of all the people who are participating. If that got published, I musta missed it.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 12:06 PM
triss there was one, floating around in one of the early posts.

i didn't get mine today either, but i usually do pretty good waiting on surprises. it's when i know what it is that it drives me bonkers! laugh laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 01:00 PM
Will have to backtrack and find it Jiffy. Thanks. Like your new sig line!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 01:49 PM
kissies thank you.
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 02:01 PM
Lisa Cute cute cute plant pot!! Have you decided what your putting in it yet? thumbup thumbup clp

(singing > anticipation , ann-tic-a paaaaaa -tion!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 02:06 PM
i know that feeling diane! the po is closed by the time i get home every evening... BUT... kate is not working full time anymore, so she can go for me if need be thumbup now, if i just knew who had my name nutz
Posted By: tkhooper Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 12th, 2006 at 11:24 PM
yes I have a list with all the names on it. But it also has everyones address on it so I won't post it.

Be nice to the postman today ok? And have a wonderful day.
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 13th, 2006 at 12:14 AM
Heres the player list. (P.4 of the first G.Exch. post)

Loz
Chenno
Triss
AfGreyParrot
PennyinOntario
Cookinmom
DustyDS
HisGal2
Wrennie
GardenMom32210
SpringFeaver
Fernie
JiffyMouse
Bestofour
ChristinaC
Princessazlea
AngelBlossom
JayHawk
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 13th, 2006 at 12:19 AM
I cant wait to hear if anyone gets some gifts today!!! thumbup thumbup
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 13th, 2006 at 12:21 AM
No I can't thumbup
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 13th, 2006 at 12:23 AM
I'll bet..... Cindy gets hers today. {If I'm right I'm getting a lotto ticket}
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 13th, 2006 at 12:25 AM
For the people who have not got there's what time does your mailman deliver to you???
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 13th, 2006 at 12:34 AM
Mine comes around 1pm, so i will be calling home and if its there, it'll be a quick drive there to get it!! laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 13th, 2006 at 12:41 AM
I get to check mine on the way home from the airport, that will probably be about 2ish.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 13th, 2006 at 01:10 AM
I'll bet..... Cindy gets hers today. {If I'm right I'm getting a lotto ticket}
Tell me who has my name! eek
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 13th, 2006 at 01:11 AM
laugh laugh laugh lala
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 13th, 2006 at 01:13 AM
laugh Have you had your mail today Cindy??
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 13th, 2006 at 01:19 AM
No...it comes in the afternoon! :p
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 13th, 2006 at 02:37 AM
Well the mailmen should be out and about now....any signs anyone>???
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 13th, 2006 at 02:45 AM
Somebody just has to get theirs today! thumbup
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 13th, 2006 at 02:53 AM
I agree...someone had better!!!!
Posted By: Fernie Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 13th, 2006 at 03:18 AM
My mail doesn't run for hours yet.....and UPS or FED EX is also usually an afternoon thing so....I will live vicariously through somebody else maybe????? nutz
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 13th, 2006 at 03:33 AM
laugh laugh laugh thumbup
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 13th, 2006 at 04:20 AM
I just got my mail. frown Nothing but a letter from some clinic guaranteeing a weight loss of 10lbs per month of it's free. perpl I gave it to my boyfriend. laugh Just kidding. wink

Anyone else?? I so hope someone gets something today!! The package I mailed should be recieved by my person today...tomorrow at the latest!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 13th, 2006 at 04:24 AM
I just got the mail here, too.
...newspaper, junk mail, OnStar magazine and I'm pre-approved for another credit card.

Maybe tomorrow.....
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 13th, 2006 at 04:40 AM
No mail here yet!!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 13th, 2006 at 04:59 AM
I just looked on my receipt from the post office...
...and I mailed my package a WEEK ago!

If they don't get it today I am going to start getting worried. eek
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 13th, 2006 at 05:03 AM
I ordered mine on the 3rd........I'm about ready to tell my person that I have her.....Pass the duct tape. laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 13th, 2006 at 05:04 AM
Thats not good is it!!! hoping someone posts they have somthing clp clp clp
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 13th, 2006 at 05:07 AM
Loz...go ahead and tell me!
I know you have my name! laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 13th, 2006 at 05:08 AM
laugh laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 13th, 2006 at 05:09 AM
p
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 13th, 2006 at 05:10 AM
This is funny with you 2 laugh laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 13th, 2006 at 05:11 AM
[Linked Image]

p grinnnn
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 13th, 2006 at 05:12 AM
clp clp clp a gift!!!!!!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 13th, 2006 at 05:13 AM
Oh, man! grinnnn

We gotta start another topic...hold on a second!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Garden Exchange 7---share in the joy! - July 13th, 2006 at 05:13 AM
Will someone open a #8 please?????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CLOSING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooohooo Gmom!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]