A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: mike57 I am Back On For Now!!!! - March 24th, 2006 at 11:40 PM
HI wavey All i am back.i have had some health problems and have been sick for awhile and have had a lot going on here thumbup flw flw
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: I am Back On For Now!!!! - March 24th, 2006 at 11:44 PM
It sure is good to see you back, my friend in gardening. I am glad that you are feeling better now.

Dianna
Posted By: melcon6 Re: I am Back On For Now!!!! - March 24th, 2006 at 11:46 PM
Hey, mike57 , nice to see you again, you've been missed! Sorry to hear that you've been down, but spring is here and you're feeling better, Thank God! Your forsythia are blooming, I'm jealous! I think I'm about 6 weeks behind you!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: I am Back On For Now!!!! - March 24th, 2006 at 11:56 PM
Oh Mike, I'm so sorry to hear about your health problems. kissies

But I'm super glad to see you back on here! kissies
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: I am Back On For Now!!!! - March 25th, 2006 at 12:19 AM
Mike...I am so glad to see you again! kissies
I'm so sorry you have been sick.
When I just got back on here and saw your post down in Banter Hall, I said "Mike's Back!" grinnnn
WoooooHooooo!!!!!
I am thrilled!
Posted By: weezie13 Re: I am Back On For Now!!!! - March 25th, 2006 at 06:55 AM
We had you on our MIA List thumbup flw
Posted By: mike57 Re: I am Back On For Now!!!! - March 27th, 2006 at 09:17 AM
HI All thanks for the welcome back.but i cant get to anything now to get any photos we have had some rain and my property is kind of wet and i am afraid i will get stuck in my truck.sorry weezie.dose DeepCreekLake have a posting on there gourds? i will be glad to share what i know with them and would love to see what they have done with theres also.your friend in gardening.Mike57
Posted By: weezie13 Re: I am Back On For Now!!!! - March 27th, 2006 at 09:53 AM
Nope, no posts yet...
But I sent him all sorts of Gourd seeds..
And he said he'd do some pictures of them...
as they were growing and the products...
And what he does with them...
I saw a couple pictures, he did some neat ones....

It's very good to see you back here...
kissies angell
Posted By: princessazlea Re: I am Back On For Now!!!! - March 27th, 2006 at 06:41 PM
Hi mike57 wavey
sorry you have not been well. Glad to see you back on the forum.
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]