A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Tonya My Monkey~~~Photo Heavy~~~ - November 29th, 2006 at 10:50 PM
Mack was awfully quiet, so I grabbed the camera and followed to find this. shk

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

More coming...
Posted By: Tonya Re: My Monkey~~~Photo Heavy~~~ - November 29th, 2006 at 10:52 PM
[Linked Image]

And the look of "WHAT??"

[Linked Image]

I need a better "barrier method" to keep her outta the movies/cds.... eek
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: My Monkey~~~Photo Heavy~~~ - November 29th, 2006 at 10:52 PM
shk shk shk

Did she reach the dvd/vcr player? laugh

Dianna
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: My Monkey~~~Photo Heavy~~~ - November 29th, 2006 at 10:54 PM
muggs , Tonya! laugh

Isn't it funny that when it gets quiet that we know they are up to no good? laugh

You might need to nail doors on that entertainment center...

She is just too precious, Tonya!

Dianna
Posted By: Tonya Re: My Monkey~~~Photo Heavy~~~ - November 29th, 2006 at 10:55 PM
Didn't even try for it.....just wants Sissy's movies. nutz
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: My Monkey~~~Photo Heavy~~~ - November 29th, 2006 at 10:57 PM
Uh-oh! thumbup
Posted By: Tonya Re: My Monkey~~~Photo Heavy~~~ - November 29th, 2006 at 10:59 PM
PS... A peanut butter and jelly sandwich, when inserted into a VCR, can NOT be removed!
...just ask Brennan!
laugh laugh laugh Thanks for the tip, Cindy!! I think I will just pack up those two shelves....I need the room for her toys. Another good tip by Cindy-Lou!! kissies
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: My Monkey~~~Photo Heavy~~~ - November 29th, 2006 at 11:01 PM
A peanut butter and jelly sandwich, when inserted into a VCR, can NOT be removed!
...just ask Brennan!
Oh, no! shk laugh

Good thing she was just trying to get Sissy's movies this time and wasn't trying to feed the players when you caught her...

Dianna
Posted By: Tonya Re: My Monkey~~~Photo Heavy~~~ - November 29th, 2006 at 11:11 PM
I am getting boxes ready right now to pack everything up and get rid of the file box thumbup
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: My Monkey~~~Photo Heavy~~~ - November 29th, 2006 at 11:18 PM
laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: My Monkey~~~Photo Heavy~~~ - November 29th, 2006 at 11:23 PM
TOO TOO CUTE, Tonya!
I love that you caught her in action - all the moves!
These pictures will be priceless when she's older!

Peanut butter and jelly in a VCR??? OH NO!
Brian's worst crime at that age, was to pull out the tapes in audio cassette tapes!!! frown :rolleyes:
Posted By: sibyl Re: My Monkey~~~Photo Heavy~~~ - November 30th, 2006 at 12:43 AM
that is too cute!
dont ya love watching em, when they dont know your watching!
Posted By: chenno Re: My Monkey~~~Photo Heavy~~~ - November 30th, 2006 at 01:08 AM
Adorable...and the look of what is so sweet!
She is a cutie!!
Posted By: Triss Re: My Monkey~~~Photo Heavy~~~ - November 30th, 2006 at 01:25 AM
Great pics. I am smiling here cuz I know your pain Tonya, everything in my house is up and out of the way and every cabinet lower than 2 feet has a child lock on it.
Posted By: Tonya Re: My Monkey~~~Photo Heavy~~~ - November 30th, 2006 at 02:20 AM
Triss- I refuse to put the child locks on....Summer either opened them anyway or broke them. I use rubber bands. shocked It works for now! laugh laugh And they were free! thumbup
Posted By: plantqueen Re: My Monkey~~~Photo Heavy~~~ - November 30th, 2006 at 02:23 AM
Very cute pics Tonya!
Posted By: Triss Re: My Monkey~~~Photo Heavy~~~ - November 30th, 2006 at 02:41 AM
I have only one that broke and it was me who broke it. Charlie is just now learning to close them but so far cannot open them. Mikey just barely figured out how to open them and cannot do it on his own still half of the time.
Posted By: Tonya Re: My Monkey~~~Photo Heavy~~~ - November 30th, 2006 at 03:06 AM
Summer was opening them by the time she was a year old....She couldn't do it now if asked to, but could then thumbup
Posted By: Triss Re: My Monkey~~~Photo Heavy~~~ - November 30th, 2006 at 03:15 AM
Oh yes the outlet covers are a must with an inquisitive child. Mine have disappeared and I need to buy a bunch more but Charlie is not one to get near them so that is good.
Posted By: Tonya Re: My Monkey~~~Photo Heavy~~~ - November 30th, 2006 at 03:19 AM
Summer never really bothered, but Mack :rolleyes: :p She tries to puit her toys in them, her WET fingers.....you get the picture!!
Posted By: Triss Re: My Monkey~~~Photo Heavy~~~ - November 30th, 2006 at 03:41 AM
Oh yes. I know what you mean.
Posted By: Karrie Re: My Monkey~~~Photo Heavy~~~ - November 30th, 2006 at 06:25 AM
PS... A peanut butter and jelly sandwich, when inserted into a VCR, can NOT be removed!
...just ask Brennan!
And a slice of cheese in the DVD player will melt, just ask Dalton! Boys! laugh
Posted By: Nana's11 Re: My Monkey~~~Photo Heavy~~~ - November 30th, 2006 at 09:23 AM
and a DVD inserted into a VCR will slide all the way in and you have to take it all apart to remove it....... I agree boys! We have child locks and rubber bands and they can get into both- and forget the doorknob covers-- they figure those out in about 10 minutes- the outlet covers that work for us are the ones you have to insert the plug and turn it to plug something in- the others they pry out...
Its been a really long day here today- we got 10 inches of snow over night- was supposed to be 3...they lied! so it was a mess for all going to work and school cause they didn't sand or plow early enough- I have some chicken and rice cooking now- in mushroom soup sauce-- Joe just built a fire downstairs- it is so cold- 10 * right now....BRRRRRRRRRR...
Nana
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: My Monkey~~~Photo Heavy~~~ - November 30th, 2006 at 09:24 AM
laugh laugh Yep and those knobs come off really easy too..

She is soo cute and determined!! just wanna pinch those cute cheeks!! laugh laugh
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]