A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: shamrock316 Hello all - November 20th, 2006 at 07:11 AM
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. It's been awhile since I've posted or been on here. I am computer-less at home, and don't have much of a chance to get on unless I am using someone else's computer.....

Right now I am at Cindy's (afgreyparrot)(i think you might know her) -- wondering how I'm going to get home..... eating crabcakes (thank you, Bill) and drinking Beam.

Will try to be back on here regular after the first of the year -- if finances permit. BUT I will try to keep checking back and keeping in touch. I do keep abreast of what all is going on on here, thanks to Cindy, the gossipmonger. Just kidding..... This is her life and since it is hers, it is a part of mine.

Will talk to you guys later on...

Leslie
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Hello all - November 20th, 2006 at 07:32 AM
Hi Leslie.. welcome back sort of... I was just reading some of your posts from last thanksgiving!!

wavey
Posted By: shamrock316 Re: Hello all - November 20th, 2006 at 07:39 AM
Hi Rita,

Nice to sort of meet you.... Thanks for the post. I'm still here. I may be here to help man the Turkey Hotline this week. Turkey permitting (wild, that is). (LOL)

Will talk then,

Leslie
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Hello all - November 20th, 2006 at 07:40 AM
Keep Cindy in line! She's always trying to get me into trouble! Can you believe that! wavey
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Hello all - November 20th, 2006 at 07:46 AM
I refuse to go anywhere and I am having thanksgiving on friday so my mom can eat with the family too soo I willl be around!!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Hello all - November 20th, 2006 at 08:24 AM
She's always trying to get me into trouble!
p

Les...come in the living room so I can get Lola in bed...
...but fix us another Beam and Pepsi first! muggs

(Les is at the dining table, I'm in the living room.)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Hello all - November 20th, 2006 at 08:29 AM
Be mean to her! Make her get her own Beam and Pepsi! laugh Duh Getting on each others nerves or something? laugh
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Hello all - November 20th, 2006 at 08:30 AM
laugh laugh thumbup
Posted By: shamrock316 Re: Hello all - November 20th, 2006 at 08:41 AM
Separate rooms? Well, maybe we're getting on each others nerves... Actually. I am very grateful for Cindy today, because she makes me be me. She has lifted my spirits on such a dreary day. AND getting back on here (the gardenhelper) has helped me much.

Oh...... she finally made herself one and brought me one as well. Good ole' Cindy... She's here for me. (and I may be here for her the rest of the night........)

Leslie

kissies
Posted By: Triss Re: Hello all - November 20th, 2006 at 08:44 AM
I imagine being with Cindy will make any day a great one!!! Nice to see you Leslie!
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Hello all - November 20th, 2006 at 08:55 AM
laugh laugh laugh Good for you Leslie!! muggs muggs
Posted By: shamrock316 Re: Hello all - November 20th, 2006 at 09:08 AM
Well guys, I think I'm going to head home.

I'll call Cindy as soon as I get there, and maybe before.

Oh.... the jerky is wonderful. Rita, you need to sell that. thumbup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Hello all - November 20th, 2006 at 09:23 AM
sorry i missed you leslie, make yourself more visible more often! wavey
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Hello all - November 20th, 2006 at 09:28 AM
shocked Thanks Leslie

Be safe on the way home!!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]