A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: jonni13 You Know You are Living in 2006 When... - March 3rd, 2006 at 04:02 AM
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.

2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.

3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.

4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.

5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.

6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.

7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.

8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.

10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your
coffee.

11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : )

12. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.

13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.

14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.

15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list.

AND NOW U R LAUGHING at yourself.

Go on, forward this to your friends ...you know you want to!
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: You Know You are Living in 2006 When... - March 3rd, 2006 at 04:31 AM
12. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
I didn't know my monitor was really a two-way mirror....

laugh laugh laugh

Dianna
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: You Know You are Living in 2006 When... - March 3rd, 2006 at 06:07 AM
Too true and very cute!!! laugh

Now we need a 12 step program!!! Duh
Posted By: melcon6 Re: You Know You are Living in 2006 When... - March 3rd, 2006 at 07:01 AM
laugh laugh laugh thumbup
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: You Know You are Living in 2006 When... - March 3rd, 2006 at 07:57 AM
lala
Posted By: peppereater Re: You Know You are Living in 2006 When... - March 3rd, 2006 at 08:21 AM
Originally posted by afgreyparrot:
lala
I did. shocked laugh laugh
Posted By: peppereater Re: You Know You are Living in 2006 When... - March 3rd, 2006 at 08:22 AM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by plants 'n pots:
<strong> Too true and very cute!!! laugh

Now we need a 12 step program!!! wavey
Posted By: Thornius Re: You Know You are Living in 2006 When... - March 3rd, 2006 at 08:27 AM
I LOVE THIS!!!!
Posted By: jonni13 Re: You Know You are Living in 2006 When... - March 3rd, 2006 at 08:58 AM
Copy and paste is wonderful, isn't it?
Posted By: suzydaze Re: You Know You are Living in 2006 When... - March 4th, 2006 at 11:41 AM
laugh wavey Duh

okay yes I did it.... eek eek
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: You Know You are Living in 2006 When... - March 5th, 2006 at 11:25 AM
>>>you IM your husband in the same room to see if he's ready for bed........and he IM's you back with an answer!!!!!

We've done this. :rolleyes:
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]