A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: angelblossom JV's Family needs our prayers - March 18th, 2006 at 03:09 AM
Hi everyone

Please Pray for Jimmy's son and his Mother.
His son is on a donor's list for a liver and is having heart problems.

And He just found out his mother has had another stroke..

Jimmy is carrying a lot on his shoulders right now and Needs our Prayers and support for his family as well as himself It's a lot to carry right now..
He's a dear friend to us here and part of this family . Lets Join together and Lift him and his family Up in Prayer!

Jimmy Please take care of yourself as well.
Let God carry this for you.
{{{{{{HUGS AND HUGS}}}}} kissies angell angell angell
Diane
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: JV's Family needs our prayers - March 18th, 2006 at 03:12 AM
wavey hi jimmy,

i am sorry to hear about all of the problems you are facing.

i will have you in my thoughts and prayers kissies
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: JV's Family needs our prayers - March 18th, 2006 at 03:17 AM
Jimmy is so special to us here.
When he hurts we all hurt. kissies
Posted By: Anonymous Re: JV's Family needs our prayers - March 18th, 2006 at 05:38 AM
Jimmy is so special to us here.
When he hurts we all hurt.
Exactly what Cindy said. kissies kissies
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: JV's Family needs our prayers - March 18th, 2006 at 05:42 AM
kissies , Jimmy...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...

Dianna
Posted By: barleychown Re: JV's Family needs our prayers - March 18th, 2006 at 05:43 AM
Jimmy, I will be praying for you and your's. angell
Posted By: jonni13 Re: JV's Family needs our prayers - March 18th, 2006 at 06:04 AM
Jimmy, praying for your family and you. Keep strong.
Posted By: tamara Re: JV's Family needs our prayers - March 18th, 2006 at 07:13 AM
Jimmy is always in my thoughts and prayers, I will add his family also. Take care of yourself also JV, we are here for support.
Posted By: peppereater Re: JV's Family needs our prayers - March 18th, 2006 at 07:23 AM
Jimmy, we're here to help...I know I speak for everyone here when I say I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.
Posted By: MissJamie Re: JV's Family needs our prayers - March 18th, 2006 at 07:27 AM
Jimmy,
I'm so sorry to hear that you are having such pain and suffering in your family! I will definately keep you and yours in my thoughts and prayers. kissies kissies kissies
Posted By: patches1414 Re: JV's Family needs our prayers - March 18th, 2006 at 07:37 AM
Please know that I will keep your and your loved ones in my prayers. Hang in there and take care, prayers can work miracles. angell

patches kit
Posted By: Triss Re: JV's Family needs our prayers - March 18th, 2006 at 07:55 AM
Jimmy, Saying prayers for you and yours. I am so sorry that there is so much going on around you right now. Know we are lifting you all up in prayer.
Posted By: Bestofour Re: JV's Family needs our prayers - March 18th, 2006 at 09:34 AM
ditto to what everyone else has said.

Sheri
Posted By: Nana's11 Re: JV's Family needs our prayers - March 18th, 2006 at 09:42 AM
Jimmy,
You and your family have lots of prayers heading your way from me.... take care of yourself too-
Nana angell angell angell angell
Posted By: Merme Re: JV's Family needs our prayers - March 18th, 2006 at 09:54 AM
All prayers, always.

Merme
Posted By: sybil Re: JV's Family needs our prayers - March 18th, 2006 at 10:02 AM
Oh Jimmy, You hav all my best wishes that these terrible things will be remedied soon kissies luv
You are very much loved here.. Take good care of you too.
Posted By: JV Re: JV's Family needs our prayers - March 18th, 2006 at 10:48 AM
Thanks everyone for your hopes and prayers. Just talked to my sister they have Mother's sodium level where it is supposed to be. she keeps having mini-strokes but at her age I guess we need to expect that. She worked her life as a nurse in a half horse town in New Mexico saw so much suffering now she is having to suffer so much herself. She had ask that someone take her back to her birthplace outside Anadarko one more time this summer but doesn't look like she will get to go this year. My sons heart is giving him problems but they are keeping a close eye on it and so far it is ok.
Jimmy
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: JV's Family needs our prayers - March 18th, 2006 at 11:07 AM
Jimmy...I deleted my reply here and PM'd it to you.

kissies
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: JV's Family needs our prayers - March 18th, 2006 at 11:38 AM
Jimmy - I am sending you hugs and wishes that your son and mom are on the road to recovery very soon.
Posted By: mrsmessy Re: JV's Family needs our prayers - March 18th, 2006 at 12:26 PM
Jimmy - praying for healing for your son, comfort for your mother and peace and grace for you.
Posted By: Patty S Re: JV's Family needs our prayers - March 19th, 2006 at 04:50 AM
Jimmy, you & yours are certainly on my prayer list! [Linked Image] (Trust, my friend... God is in charge.)
Posted By: Francine Re: JV's Family needs our prayers - March 19th, 2006 at 08:24 AM
Jimmy,

you re so special to us all ,i m soory to hear about your problems you ve got,i hope your son will find a donor and his mom will get better.

don t worry,the flower power prayer team is here...so that would be ..the fppt.so you see,that s a heck of a pp.

have faith and good luck

Franny kissies
Posted By: Anonymous Re: JV's Family needs our prayers - March 19th, 2006 at 08:35 PM
[Linked Image]

Prayers for you and your family kissies

We love ya Jimmy!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]