A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: chenno Thank you! - September 6th, 2006 at 02:53 AM
Thanks,Rita
For sending us the Jerky:-)and nice letter;-)
as well as the gloves, kissies Your a sweetie:-)
Posted By: Triss Re: Thank you! - September 6th, 2006 at 03:22 AM
Very nice Angie!!

Thank you Cindy for sending my Wild Willy coffee mug and magnets. Love them all!!! They turned out so great!

And thank you Sheri (Bestofour) for all of the wonderful seeds. You sent me a full garden of them!!!
Posted By: chenno Re: Thank you! - September 6th, 2006 at 03:26 AM
thumbup Such kindness here, makes me happy:-)
Posted By: Triss Re: Thank you! - September 6th, 2006 at 03:32 AM
Yes, me too! It was great cuz I was totally expecting the coffee mug but not the seeds and was so surprised when the mail lady said I had 2 packages.
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Thank you! - September 6th, 2006 at 06:50 PM
Yippy you got it already Angie? WOW that was fast I hope you enjoy!!
Posted By: Tonya Re: Thank you! - September 6th, 2006 at 07:05 PM
Mmmmmmm- Jerky! laugh laugh Such good people and wonderful friends on this site! kissies cool
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Thank you! - September 8th, 2006 at 02:17 AM
Angie Thank you for the box I got today with the Great Peppers, relish, jelly,Taco Sauce, Cyanne Pepper, walnuts, gargoyal and Lovley Pictures The sweet little Packers maganet for the boys..
By the way I think I am now addicted to the walnuts!! kissies Thanks again!!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Thank you! - September 8th, 2006 at 05:26 AM
I got mail! grinnnn

Thank you, Rita and Angie...
...for the snail mails!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Thank you! - September 8th, 2006 at 05:26 AM
...and thank you, Bill, for the present. kissies
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Thank you! - September 8th, 2006 at 05:59 AM
Your Welcome Cindy!!
Posted By: chenno Re: Thank you! - September 8th, 2006 at 07:57 AM
Rita:-) Glad You got it safe and sound...
I love those nuts too...lol So Happy you like it. and I even forgot stuff:-)
Your very welcome:-)
Posted By: chenno Re: Thank you! - September 8th, 2006 at 08:03 AM
Cindy...Your welcome:-)
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Thank you! - September 8th, 2006 at 09:39 AM
Thank you Lynne. Today I received a surprise in the mail from Plants n Pots. She sent a suncatcher (blue flower) and seeds (blue flowers). And her daughter made my daughter one of her famous bracelets. And she remembered my boy, too, with a toy just right for him.
And a sweet little Willy for my garden.
Thank you so much. It was a wonderful surprise.
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Thank you! - September 8th, 2006 at 09:52 AM
Oh, Tina - you're very welcome! kissies
I've been wanting to send you something for such a long time now -
so sorry it took me so long. shocked

I'm so glad you got it so quickly - I mailed it out on Tuesday!
It takes much longer for mail just to go upstate here! shk
Posted By: plantqueen Re: Thank you! - September 9th, 2006 at 01:13 AM
Wow! Really wonderful people here!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Thank you! - September 9th, 2006 at 02:37 AM
Thank you Sheri for the seeds you sent me and the nice card....it really brightened my day! kissies
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Thank you! - September 9th, 2006 at 02:40 AM
Thank you to Rita for the note that you sent to me and also to Vanessa, both of your cards brightened my day as well kissies thumbup thumbup thumbup
Posted By: Bestofour Re: Thank you! - September 9th, 2006 at 10:08 AM
This is an uplifting thread. luv
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Thank you! - September 9th, 2006 at 08:13 PM
yes it is sheri...

kissies thank you bill for the nice gift kissies he is "guarding" my front door now thumbup
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Thank you! - September 10th, 2006 at 07:32 PM
Your Welcome Penny .. Not much just a note to say hi!!
Posted By: Tonya Re: Thank you! - September 12th, 2006 at 02:23 AM
Thanks margaret e pell for the aloe seeds and cacti seeds! kissies What a nice surprise to go to the mailbox and find! You made my day! Thank-you! Thank-you! Thank-you!! kissies
Posted By: Jimmy V Re: Thank you! - September 12th, 2006 at 08:07 AM
Angie thank you for the salsa,jalapeno jelly the peppers and those wonderful nuts kissies . Love the card you sent and your beautiful babies. Love all of it jelly wnet good with my peter pan tonight salsa makes great sandwiches by itself. thumbup If you ever run out of people to eat what you fix just give me a call will be there a quick as I can get there. thumbup laugh
Again thank you so much you are one great lady.
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Thank you! - September 12th, 2006 at 07:08 PM
Cindy thank you for the basket from the Willy Stuff store and and meeting with us, even tho it was short amount of time is was cool!

Brenda Thanks for taking the time to meet with us, it was a pleasure to meet you!!

And Glenda My older wiser sister Thank you soooo much for taking me to meet Cindy and Brenda. and for all you've done to make that happen.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Thank you! - September 12th, 2006 at 07:25 PM
kissies thank you cindy for my box kissies it came yesterday, but i didn't get it until this morning. kate was very impressed as i opened it on the way to work!
Posted By: chenno Re: Thank you! - September 12th, 2006 at 08:38 PM
Jimmy..Your welcome, glad you liked..You ate the jalapeno jelly with peter pan laugh You just never know when you will get more:-)

and you can come by anytime to eat, my friend:-)
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Thank you! - September 12th, 2006 at 11:47 PM
Thank you.....

Tonya - for the letter I got yesterday, but didn't even find it folded up in the newspaper until a few minutes ago.

Jimmy - for the gifts you sent me by way of the Angelblossom Express!

Diane, Glenda, Brenda - for driving a long way to meet me.
I had a wonderful time.
...just wish we could have drank more! grinnnn muggs
Thank you for the gifts!
Posted By: jayhawk Re: Thank you! - September 13th, 2006 at 10:39 AM
Cindy,
Thank you very much for the basket. The Willy's are already hanging in my vine as you can see in Diane's picture. The two smaller ones are in the pots protecting what little I have. thumbup

It was very good to meet you and to be able to put a face with a name. By the way, we went to Outback tonight and Diane had her first Bloomin' Onion. She was only partially impressed. perpl

Brenda: We loved your stories on our road trip, especially the one about the skunk. shk
It was great meeting you.
Posted By: plantqueen Re: Thank you! - September 15th, 2006 at 02:00 AM
Thank you to ND farm girl (Patty) for the sedum cuttings she sent me!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: plantqueen Re: Thank you! - September 15th, 2006 at 02:02 AM
The first one is kind of blurry......sorry about that! The date on my camera was wrong too. I just got the cuttings yesterday.
Posted By: Triss Re: Thank you! - September 16th, 2006 at 08:59 AM
Thank you Becky for sending me the Wandering Jew starts. They came through great and are in water to get over their shock. Will post the pics once I get them all potted up!!!

When I told Dan what they were, he knew the name of the plants. Apparently his mom used to grow them. So one will be for her once I get it going.
Posted By: badplanter Re: Thank you! - September 16th, 2006 at 09:41 AM
Thank you so much for all being such wonderful friends!!! kissies kissies thumbup
Posted By: chenno Re: Thank you! - September 17th, 2006 at 02:39 AM
Awww mark:-)Back at ya kiddo grinnnn
Posted By: Triss Re: Thank you! - September 17th, 2006 at 02:42 AM
Thank you Lynne for the Cleome seeds. I cannot wait to get them in the garden. They will look awesome with my white ones. I will be sending yours as soon as the pods are ready.
Posted By: BeckyB Re: Thank you! - September 17th, 2006 at 04:45 AM
You are very welcome Triss!
kissies
Posted By: Triss Re: Thank you! - September 17th, 2006 at 05:05 AM
Hey Becky, I just posted pics in House Plants if you want to see what they look like after they got here. It is the Winter Bathroom Project topic.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Thank you! - September 22nd, 2006 at 08:28 PM
Thank you Dianne for the book and the other things too! wink wavey
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Thank you! - September 23rd, 2006 at 03:40 AM
Loz: you are welcome! grinnnn lala lala lala laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Thank you! - September 23rd, 2006 at 11:30 PM
Thank you Michael For the sunflower seeds, I'm so excited for next spring I'd be happy if mine only looked 1/2 as good as yours!'

Thanks again! cool thumbup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Thank you! - September 24th, 2006 at 08:48 AM
thank you diane kissies for the AWESOME cd and the other stuff laugh laugh grinnnn i'll post pics soon. and i love the card, and want to know why you aren't a major recording star. that is awesome!
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Thank you! - September 25th, 2006 at 04:03 AM
Your welcome Jiffy! kissies laugh You have been PM'D

Oh I got the Cards From Wrennie aren't they awesome?? I told her I liked them soo much I was going to frame a couple of them they would look great in a room themed for a jungle or the like! thumbup
Posted By: chenno Re: Thank you! - September 26th, 2006 at 05:33 AM
Thank you,Cindy! I love my little Willy,he is adorable,I will think of you each time I see him.Thanks bunches! kissies
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Thank you! - September 29th, 2006 at 06:25 AM
Thank you to Lynne for my seeds yesturday...i am so looking forward to next spring to plant them!
Thanks again kissies thumbup
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Thank you! - September 29th, 2006 at 06:29 AM
Your welcome, Penny!
But... WOW!!! I cannot believe how long they took to get to you!!! I don't remember exactly when I sent them, but it's been at least 2 weeks.

If you look above, Triss got them on September 16th, all the way across the country, and I mailed them all at the same time!!!
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Thank you! - September 29th, 2006 at 06:30 AM
laugh laugh Duh laugh Wow...you're right!
That darn mailman knew i was "waiting" for them!
Posted By: Triss Re: Thank you! - September 29th, 2006 at 06:33 AM
Penny, You can direct sow the cleome outdoors in the fall. I will be doing half of mine now and half in the spring.

And Lynne, I finally got enough seeds from the white cleome for you. Just have to get it in the mail.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Thank you! - September 29th, 2006 at 06:35 AM
Hey thanks Triss, i would do it tonight but its pitch dark now, but there is always tomorrow!
Posted By: Triss Re: Thank you! - September 29th, 2006 at 06:42 AM
Planting in pitch dark, you may not remember where they went. laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Thank you! - September 29th, 2006 at 06:58 AM
I know....thats why i had better wait, and then the neighbors wont wonder what i am doing too laugh
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Thank you! - September 29th, 2006 at 07:11 PM
Penny - you should know that 1 of those small seeds makes a pretty LARGE plant!!! It's better to have just a few plants, where they can grow to their potential - mine are about 5 1/2 feet tall right now!!! If you plant too many, they will be thin and spindly, trying to compete for room and sun - I know, I've tried it.

Sounds good Triss - thanks!
Posted By: Triss Re: Thank you! - September 29th, 2006 at 11:15 PM
Lynne, in that case, you send me enough seeds for a forest. Don't worry, I am sending you just as many. laugh
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Thank you! - September 30th, 2006 at 08:39 AM
Yep I did, Triss, and everyone who got some from me - those plants make tons of seeds!!! It's best to collect them before they self-seed though, so I share with whomever I can!
Posted By: Tonya Re: Thank you! - September 30th, 2006 at 09:08 AM
Thank you Comfrey for my cactus and babies...they are lovely!! I love them! I potted them up separately so I can make gifts for people of the babies! thumbup Maybe Summer's teachers will get one for Christmas...
The big one...
[Linked Image]

The babies...
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Triss Re: Thank you! - October 1st, 2006 at 06:48 AM
Ohhhhh those are great!
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Thank you! - October 1st, 2006 at 09:52 PM
They are so cute Tonya!!!
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Thank you! - October 3rd, 2006 at 10:06 AM
THANK YOU TRISS! kissies

We were about to leave for NYC to go to Don's sister's for "breaking of the fast" for Yom Kippur this afternoon, when Don opened the door to go get the mail. There was a box from Triss on the doorstep. I couldn't open it then, but did as soon as I came home.

Thank you for the very cute watering can, great stationary, and pretty self-watering pot. I don't have any of those yet - maybe I can finally get an African Violet to grow for me! Amy really liked it too.

Oh, and thank you for the seeds - that's really all I thought I was getting - the rest was a wonderful surprise! clp
Posted By: Triss Re: Thank you! - October 3rd, 2006 at 10:13 AM
I am so glad you got it ok. I saw that it was delivered but knew you were busy today. Good luck on growing an AV! And enjoy the cleome seeds also.
Posted By: chenno Re: Thank you! - October 4th, 2006 at 11:07 PM
How cool:-) Thoughtful folks here! enjoy reading all these:-)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Thank you! - October 5th, 2006 at 09:57 AM
kissies thank you bill kissies
Posted By: Patty S Re: Thank you! - October 5th, 2006 at 10:11 AM
Triss, I wanted to thank you for the lovely blanket you made & sent to Lil' Naomi!
[Linked Image]
It looks plenty comfy to me... I think she likes it! kissies
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Thank you! - October 5th, 2006 at 07:24 PM
What a pretty baby on a pretty blanket!!! Duh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Thank you! - October 5th, 2006 at 10:09 PM
Bill...thank you for the treasures. kissies
Posted By: Patty S Re: Thank you! - October 5th, 2006 at 11:00 PM
Originally posted by plants 'n pots:
Hey Patty - those little booties look like the ones I sent Lil' Naomi (pink with bears on them) - do you know if my package reached them yet? Duh
Yes, Aunty Lynne, your package arrived on Tuesday, with Lil' Naomi's baby bear buddy & all the really nice things you sent! (You were next, but I had trouble with my PhotoBucket last night, & couldn't get all my pics up... I think it was just me, being tired though!) [Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Shelly gushed over everything you sent, while she was listing them to me on the phone, & just loves that "darling bear" ...who is almost as big as baby! [Linked Image] She is so touched that my "invisible friends" would spend the time to hand-make these beautiful gifts & send them all the way to Maui! You should be hearing from her shortly.

Meanwhile, thanks from Granny! kissies
Posted By: Triss Re: Thank you! - October 5th, 2006 at 11:03 PM
Lil Naomi looks beautiful on the blanket Patty. Thanks so much for putting a pic of her up with it. And Lynne, that bear is ADORABLE!!!
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Thank you! - October 5th, 2006 at 11:13 PM
Another wonderful picture! She surely is photogenic! kissies

I love that bear graphic, Patty, and I can't believe that the bear does look like it's bigger than her - YIKES!
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Thank you! - October 7th, 2006 at 08:41 AM
Thank you, Lynne, for the presents that you sent to my grand-girls. Hopefully, I will be taking them, and the baby blanket that Triss made for Destiny, up to NC next week-end. We are hoping that we will be invited to Reyla's birthday party... :rolleyes:

I haven't unwrapped the individual gifts because I thought that Reyla would enjoy doing that. I will post pictures, though, as soon as they are delivered. I know Triss has been anxiously awaiting to get her pic of Destiny with the blanket, too...

You know something? For what a lot of people would consider as invisible friends, all of you at the Garden Helper are the best friends I have ever had in my life. I love and appreciate each and every one of you. Thank you ALL for your friendship and support...

Hugs,

Dianna
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Thank you! - October 7th, 2006 at 08:47 AM
Dianna - I'm so glad that the package finally reached you! I am so upset with the postal service!!! That package apparently sat in the NJ distributing center for OVER A WEEK!!! And then it still took days to get to you! I could have driven it to you in less time!!! mad

I really really hope you get to go for Reyla's birthday - I know how special that would be for you.

And I agree with what you wrote about the wonderful people here - including YOU! You have brightened my days with your care and concern, more than many I know right here in the flesh!
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Thank you! - October 7th, 2006 at 09:11 AM
Lynne, the package actually got here yesterday. I just didn't feel well enough to post at that time... shocked

Dianna
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Thank you! - October 7th, 2006 at 09:13 AM
That's quite alright, Dianna. kissies
I'm just so very pissed at the postal service - there is no earthly reason for it to have sat there for an entire week!!! mad frown mad
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Thank you! - October 7th, 2006 at 09:19 AM
Lynne, I have been "itching" to open the wrapped ones! Can you tell me what they are so I don't die of curiousity?

Are they cute little bears like you made for Lil' Naomi? That bear is just darling....

Dianna
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Thank you! - October 7th, 2006 at 09:23 AM
no can do, Dianna! laugh wink p

But... if you take a look at Patty's picture in Shelley's lullaby thread, you'll have a clue!

surprise!

I made them all different though, but Destiny's is similar to this one.
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Thank you! - October 7th, 2006 at 09:25 AM
well... you added to your post while I was writing - yep - that's what they are!
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Thank you! - October 7th, 2006 at 09:55 AM
I can't wait to see them! The little buddy bear is just so adorable! Thank you for telling me. I didn't want to have to discipline myself...

Dianna
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Thank you! - October 7th, 2006 at 10:05 AM
psssssssst - Dianna...

[Linked Image]

(don't tell, ok? laugh thumbup )
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Thank you! - October 7th, 2006 at 10:08 AM
Awwww, Lynne, those are adorable! I am so excited and can't wait to give them to the girls...

Thank you, again...

kissies

Dianna
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Thank you! - October 7th, 2006 at 10:13 AM
My pleasure, Dianna! kissies
Posted By: Triss Re: Thank you! - October 7th, 2006 at 11:47 AM
Lynne, those are adorable!!! Great work!
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Thank you! - October 7th, 2006 at 08:11 PM
[Linked Image]...thanks Triss. shocked
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Thank you! - October 7th, 2006 at 08:58 PM
I agree with Triss...those are so sweet Lynne...great job thumbup thumbup thumbup
Posted By: Triss Re: Thank you! - October 11th, 2006 at 04:32 AM
Two big thank you's from me. And they are to sisters.

To Jayhawk, Thank you Glenda so much for the trade of reindeer for some doll blankets. The reindeer are perfect and will be on our tree this year. One for each kiddo. The kids think they are great as well.

And to AngelBlossom, Diane, thank you SOOOOO much for the pitcher plant. It arrived safely, missing a lil dirt, but not at all broken. I kinda pushed everything back in place and it looks great. It is hanging up on the lattice now. And thank you also for all of the other goodies you sent in the box, for me and all of the stuff for the kids. I will take pics and post them shortly.

Thank you both so very much!!!! kissies

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Triss Re: Thank you! - October 11th, 2006 at 04:52 AM
Ok here are the pics.

The reindeer from Glenda.
[Linked Image]

The pitcher plant from Diane and the great green hanging can that it is sitting in.
[Linked Image]

A beautiful box which needs a very special place in my bathroom cuz it goes so well and the gifts for the kids. All kinds of art projects including two planters that include seeds!
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Triss Re: Thank you! - October 11th, 2006 at 04:54 AM
Some more hanging baskets which will work perfect on my lattice
[Linked Image]

And some windchimes.
[Linked Image]

And last but not least, a reed diffuser which I have already set up in the bathroom. Looks perfect on that shelf.
[Linked Image]

Again, thank you so much!
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Thank you! - October 11th, 2006 at 08:30 AM
Triss Only been a few days But I forgot about the windchimes and reed defuser laugh ,,, I got myself one( reed defuser) and it was still in the sack laugh laugh Remember rain or distilled water on the pitcher K.. Glad everything arrived okay!

thumbup

Pretty Cool you got packages from two sisters from two different states in the same week! thumbup
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Thank you! - October 11th, 2006 at 08:47 AM
What wonderful gifts, from some pretty nice sisters! thumbup

Diane - I've never heard of reed difusers before - I had to Google it to see what they are - very interesting idea!
Posted By: Triss Re: Thank you! - October 11th, 2006 at 09:05 AM
And they work great! I set mine up this afternoon and went in there this evening and can smell the scent from them. It is awesome!
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Thank you! - October 11th, 2006 at 09:14 AM
What wonderful gifts, from some pretty nice sisters! thumbup

Diane - I've never heard of reed difusers before - I had to Google it to see what they are - very interesting idea!
Peir 1 Imports!! I love that store!!!
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Thank you! - October 11th, 2006 at 09:17 AM
ooooooooooh - thanks for that, Diane!
Looks like I'll be making a trip there soon!
What kinds of scents do they come with?
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Thank you! - October 11th, 2006 at 09:24 AM
I gotta ask...are the difusers like incense sticks?

Two thumbs up thumbup thumbup for the two sisters...

Dianna
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Thank you! - October 11th, 2006 at 09:34 AM
Dixie,, No they are reed sticks that you soak in perfumed oils and the scent is released into the air when the scent starts to deminish then you flip the sticks over and it refreshes the room again eventually it will all evaporate thru the stick and you just refill the bottle.. The scents are really nice some are soft while others are stronger like pachouilli. they have them everywhere here even at the grocery stores wink I dampen cotton balls with mine and out in the ashtry in the back seat of the car and the scent last for a couple of weeks thumbup
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Thank you! - October 11th, 2006 at 09:41 AM
ooooooooooh - thanks for that, Diane!
Looks like I'll be making a trip there soon!
What kinds of scents do they come with?
I don't exactly remember the names but along the lines of ocean breeze(Blue),, vanilla& ginger( Yellow/gold), red hot lovers shocked ( btw it smelled really good too!Red color) I forgot the name of the one I got Triss, Pachouilli mixed with something.. and several others!! I have Vanilla/ginger

BTW Bed bath & beyond have thenm too but cost about 10$ more than Pier1 and Peir1 has better scents(in my humble opinion) wink
Posted By: Triss Re: Thank you! - October 11th, 2006 at 09:47 AM
Oh man, if they have patchuli, I need to hit Pier 1. I love that scent and also Sandalwood. Mine is called High Sierra and it smells like vanilla with a touch of pine. Very nice!
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Thank you! - October 11th, 2006 at 09:47 AM
Sounds like I will be looking for those now, too. Red hot lovers = cinnamon, maybe?

Dianna
Posted By: Triss Re: Thank you! - October 11th, 2006 at 09:51 AM
And they are pretty too. So many scent items are not pretty to look at but these ones are. It is a unique addition!
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Thank you! - October 11th, 2006 at 09:56 AM
Think I'll have to make a trip there tomorrow!
I have those Glade thingies in every bathroom, but these look prettier to put out!
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Thank you! - October 11th, 2006 at 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Dixie Angel:
Sounds like I will be looking for those now, too. Red hot lovers = cinnamon, maybe?

Dianna
No red hot lovers smelled like a romantic kinda smell- soft yet not flower-ie just really nice.
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Thank you! - October 11th, 2006 at 10:18 AM
Triss I believe they did have sandlewood HMM or was it bed Bath and beyond I can't remember Pier1 and BBB is right next door to each other MANNN that is very dangerous for me and my nursery is less than one block away I can only go on that block when allll bills are paid first!! lala lala lala
Posted By: Triss Re: Thank you! - October 11th, 2006 at 10:22 AM
Well I have both in the same area, and with any luck a sale coming in tomorrow so I can shop. I need to go to Pier 1 anyhow.... sooooo. lala

I am telling you, I will have these things all over the house.
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Thank you! - October 11th, 2006 at 10:26 AM
AHHH I'm glad you liked it Triss kissies grinnnn
Posted By: Triss Re: Thank you! - October 11th, 2006 at 10:30 AM
I loved everything Diane. And the plant is wicked cool. I do not have anything in my house that looks remotely like it. I love different. Dan likes that he will be able to feed crickets to it. THAT will be HIS job. laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Thank you! - October 17th, 2006 at 10:42 PM
Thank you, Vanessa...for the box of goodies you sent me. kissies

I have the shirt on right now! grinnnn
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Thank you! - October 18th, 2006 at 12:55 AM
Thank you , Cindy, for my surprise! kissies clp
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Thank you! - October 18th, 2006 at 07:06 PM
Thank you, Lynne, for my friendship card and little friendship plaque. kissies You are so sweet, my friend...

Dianna
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Thank you! - October 18th, 2006 at 10:44 PM
*************************CLOSED********************
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]