A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: jebison A BIG Hello from North Carolina - December 4th, 2006 at 01:48 PM
I'm new to the forum and hope I can learn more about gardening.
Posted By: mater sandwich Re: A BIG Hello from North Carolina - December 4th, 2006 at 02:24 PM
Hello..... wavey

There is a lot of information throughout the forums. If you don't find what you are looking for just go to the section that seems close and post a question. There are many people out there that will help you.

And there might be a prankster or two also.... lala (But that wouldn't be me! I am Mr. Serious!) I just thought I would warn you of them.....Gotta take care of someone from NC. wink
Posted By: princessazlea Re: A BIG Hello from North Carolina - December 4th, 2006 at 07:02 PM
Hi wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: sibyl Re: A BIG Hello from North Carolina - December 4th, 2006 at 09:35 PM
wavey hello
[Linked Image]
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: A BIG Hello from North Carolina - December 4th, 2006 at 09:53 PM
Hi there and Welcome wavey
Posted By: netty Re: A BIG Hello from North Carolina - December 5th, 2006 at 03:48 AM
Hello Jebison wavey
And Welcome flw
Posted By: glenda Re: A BIG Hello from North Carolina - December 5th, 2006 at 06:17 AM
Hi and welcome to the forum wavey
Posted By: Ms Sarah Re: A BIG Hello from North Carolina - December 5th, 2006 at 10:18 AM
Welcome to the forum fellow North Carolinian! wavey
Posted By: Wrennie Re: A BIG Hello from North Carolina - December 5th, 2006 at 08:17 PM
[Linked Image]
Hello!

{{good try mater...}}
Posted By: chenno Re: A BIG Hello from North Carolina - December 8th, 2006 at 12:35 AM
Hi, Nice to meet you;-)
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]