A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: barleychown (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 10:46 AM
Welcome to friday night! wavey
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 10:53 AM
[Linked Image]

'evening all - what's everyone drinking?
I have a cherry Italian ice in my cup - feels so good on my throat!
Posted By: Triss Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 10:56 AM
Nothing yet, but Kahalua is on the menu in less than an hour.
Posted By: barleychown Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 10:56 AM
That sounds good! grinnnn

I still have coke only...
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 10:58 AM
I'm glad you're starting to feel better, Sarah!
I've had those horrible neck/shoulder/back pains - they've lasted a week or so - not fun at all!

Have any fun plans for the weekend?
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 10:59 AM
Triss - you snuck in on me!
Glad you got your Kahlua - I still haven't gone out to get mine!

Also glad you were able to find your game closer to home - I bet your kids are thrilled to have it!
Posted By: Merme Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 10:59 AM
Having polished off a monster size glass of ice cold tea, I am now ready for some hot stuff in a mug. I'm thinking one of Afgrey's fruit teas might be nice.

Merme
Posted By: barleychown Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:00 AM
Not really...we usually don't plan much in advance. I do have to work on all three of my tanks when i can move again...I found some jet black sand for my littlest tank. I'm hoping it will make the tiny fish in there show up better. thumbup

How about you?
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:01 AM
That sounds good too, Merme!
How did your appt. go today?
Posted By: barleychown Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:02 AM
Merme, that sounds like a good plan. I'm thinking about going ALLLLLLL the way to the kitchen to get some hot tang. wink
Posted By: jonni13 Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:03 AM
I'm having coke as well. How is everyone tonight?
~Tina
Posted By: Triss Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:03 AM
Hi Lynne, Yep Patrick is ready to play tonight. SO I am sure I will not be on late. No school means he can stay up later.

That sound kinda good Merme. Rest and Relax. Has Maxi headed to his dad's yet?

Coke and a pill and it will be like you drank a lot Sarah. laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:04 AM
Hanging in there Tina. How did the "contractor" work for the lawn mowing? You did say you hired your son right?
Posted By: Merme Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:05 AM
Oh, the medical appointment went very smoothly. We got there right on time, and he saw me quickly. He did the surgery without a hitch and got me on my way, relieved and feeling well.

This doctor has the same remarkable gift that my priest has. He somehow just makes you feel WELL because he is there, whether or not you actually are! Maybe not one single thing has actually been improved, but you still feel WELL. What a gift to have in life.

Merme
Posted By: Triss Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:06 AM
I am so glad it went well Merme. And that you feel good with your Dr. You are lucky in that cuz not a lot of Dr's make their patients feel so at ease!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:08 AM
You guys are drinking tea and Cokes and cherry Ice?

I am so bad....... shocked
Posted By: barleychown Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:09 AM
That's great, Merme! I'm glad it went well for you.
Posted By: Merme Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:09 AM
I agree, Triss ~ I wish more docs -- and people in general -- had that gift!

Maxi is NOT going to his dad's this weekend because they just called and cancelled. My Ex is intoxicated and she isn't feeling well, so.

The kid will be okay hanging with me, especially now that he is calming down about the move.

Triss ~ what is the name of that game again?

Barley ~ I'm sorry to read of your stiffness and pain.

Lynne my friend ~ gee, I hope you start feeling better soon.

Has anyone seen Vanessa on?

Merme
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:10 AM
I second what Triss said, Merme!
So glad it went very well for you!
Posted By: barleychown Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:11 AM
Oh, no Cindy...you are not bad at all! thumbup I'd join you and all, but Triss is right...one pill and a coke, and you all are going to have to kick me 'cause I'm snoring! laugh
Posted By: jonni13 Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:11 AM
Haven't heard so must be OK. It's just mowing my ex's yard and my son was there house-sitting so I got him to do it for me and slipped him a couple of bucks. I'll still have to go back and edge and blow and things. Just that a lot of additional things got added to my agenda today. "While you're out can you do this and this and this?............" It was a day like that. I don't go out that often. And I really don't want to make stops after I'm covered head to toe in grass clippings.
~Tina
Posted By: Triss Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:12 AM
I will be joining you VERY soon Cindy!!!

I am glad to hear that Maxi is with you and not over at his dad's if he is going to be drinking. Hope he is ok with that cuz I know how hard it is on kids when they get stood up. The game is the Settlers of Catan.
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:13 AM
Cindy my friend - was waiting for you to get here...

Guess where Don is going on his trip to New Mexico the 2nd week of Feb?

He's going to visit YOUR "people"!
Posted By: barleychown Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:13 AM
So, Tina, what your really trying to say is you don't want to be seem in public while looking like a green version of a hairy monster? laugh Where is your sense of adventure? wink
Posted By: jonni13 Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:16 AM
I was looking for that game in Wal-mart. No go. So I'll have to go all the way (two towns over) and check toys r us, I guess. Can you give me a cost range for the game, Triss?
~Tina
Posted By: Triss Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:16 AM
Good that you did not hear anything. How old is this one, I forgot? I do not like going out all covered in grass either.

Seriously Lynne, he gets to go THERE????
Posted By: Anonymous Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:17 AM
wavey It felt so good to go out tonight and enter the real world again!!! I've been cooped up inside for at least a week.... :p

You guys are drinking tea and Cokes and cherry Ice?

I am so bad.......
Well CinjaSue, we knew that!!!! p
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:18 AM
well, Triss - it's a choice between going skiing for a day, or going THERE!!!
If the skiing is too expensive, he and his friends will go THERE!
Posted By: Triss Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:18 AM
CALL FIRST Tina. The TRU I was going to go to, the hour away one, did not have it. Try local game stores. I paid 33 for this one. I have seen them online as low as 20 and as high as 40.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:19 AM
Guess where Don is going on his trip to New Mexico the 2nd week of Feb?
I'd be sneaking by amazonian body into his suitcase if it were me..... laugh
Posted By: jonni13 Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:19 AM
My older son, Jeremy, is 30 and unemployed at the moment. That's what makes him a good house/dog-sitter and sub-contractor.

~Tina
Posted By: Triss Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:20 AM
They are supposed to be working! He cannot go skiing or THERE if he is not gonna let you go with him!

hi Loz!!
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:22 AM
They are staying an extra day just to be able to either ski or go THERE!

Not too sure I'd want to go THERE! sca
Posted By: Anonymous Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:22 AM
wavey Hi Triss! wavey

My personal fav. board games are Scattagories and Cranium!!! Not for the little kids of course, but fun for the older kids and adults....

When we played Cranium, mom had to lay on the floor and try to get us to guess she was a mermaid.....it was absolutely priceless and worth the price of the game just to see that! laugh
Posted By: jonni13 Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:23 AM
OK. I give up? What is THERE? And YOUR people?
Inside jokes and newbies. Duh
~Tina
Posted By: Anonymous Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:23 AM
Ah Mark is knocking on the bedroom wall...he does that at least 20 times a night to try to get me away from the computer....lol

Better go see what he wants or he'll just keep at it...

BRB.
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:25 AM
[Linked Image]

Tina - THERE is where Cindy's people have arrived in the US!
Posted By: barleychown Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:26 AM
*knock, knock, knock*

Loz, come back to us!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:26 AM
we were just playin' with ya, Tina! kissies
No inside jokes... really...

but he really might GO THERE! sca
Posted By: jonni13 Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:27 AM
Aha, I understand. Like this?
[Linked Image]
~Tina
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:29 AM
GROOVY Tina - you've got it!
Posted By: jonni13 Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:30 AM
Knock--three--times--on the window if you want me.
Twice one the pipes (clink-clink) if the answer is no.

That song has been stuck in my head since Loz posted.
~Tina
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:30 AM
Where IS that birdlady?

I wanted to ask her if she has any messages she'd like him to pass along if he goes THERE?
Posted By: jonni13 Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:31 AM
She's probably off warning them that the hunt is on.
ET call home!
~Tina
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:33 AM
Howdy Do...Friday night at the forum...

Did anyone realize that not only is it Friday the 13th but there is a full moon out as well... grinnnn
We ate everything...and I mean EVERYTHING in the place!!! I can't move now....

~V~
Posted By: Merme Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:36 AM
Well, my palies, as fun as it is on Friday nights to stay up late and play with all of you, I am going to bed now. I am sore from the surgery in an inconvenient place for sitting (butt!) and I think I am going to follow my son's suggestion to sleep on my tummy tonight. I do that anyway, but he sleeps on his back and forgets that others don't. It was a cute reminder though of how he tries to empathize with other people.

How about you guys? Do any of you sleep as flat as possible without a pillow or the lowest pillow you can find? What about front, back or side?

Gee, I HATE to be propped up!

Merme
Posted By: jonni13 Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:36 AM
Ah Vanessa, I love your new sin line.
~Tina
Posted By: Anonymous Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:38 AM
Hey V, glad you are so full and had a good dinner!!!!! When I go to steakhouses I always get the buffet and make 3-4 trips up there.....lol Sounds like you had a nice time tonight! thumbup

I went in the bedroom and Mark asked me to pass him his drink and turn out the light......3 feet away from him! :p Then he started laughing because he's a big goofball....

Where is that birdlady anyway?
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:38 AM
OK. I give up? What is THERE? And YOUR people?
That proves Tina is a human..... thumbup grinnnn

Merme...I can NOT sleep on my stomach...no matter what.
It makes my nose stop up. nutz
Posted By: jonni13 Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:39 AM
I sleep on tummy or side (leaning forward) because of a post nasal drip problem.And a flat pillow, please.
Night. Merme
~Tina
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:41 AM
[Linked Image]

So, Cindy... do you have any messages for him to relay Duh -
he's going there, for real!

Merme - I used to only sleep on my stomach, until I had kids.
Now, I have to sleep on my right side, with 2 very firm, very high pillows!

Vanessa - so glad you enjoyed your dinner out!

loz - give that man a nudge! Lazy bum! :rolleyes:
Posted By: Anonymous Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:42 AM
Uhhh...Loz won't "BRB"...it will be awhile probably!
Let's just say I'm skilled and quick and leave it at that! thumbup
Posted By: Merme Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:45 AM
[Linked Image]

Merme
Posted By: Anonymous Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:46 AM
loz - give that man a nudge! Lazy bum!
He just does stuff like that to be silly...He's one of the goofiest men you'd meet once he gets to know you....He's always laughing and I'm the serious one...so we balance each other out pretty good. thumbup

Gosh these past few warm days have really got me ready for spring....Me and mom sat out on the back porch today since it was so nice...then she reminded me not to get too excited...it's only January.... :p Shot my mood all down and stuff.... :rolleyes:
Posted By: Anonymous Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:47 AM
Merme wavey I love that graphic....that's Cindy getting sucked up by the mothership that she's always looking for.... laugh laugh
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:50 AM
Next time I sleep...I will try to stay awake and see how I end up... nutz

We did enjoy the dinner...it was such a treat (because Darin got the BILL!!! laugh )

I haven't even TRIED to catch up...it's a lost cause...so if anything important happened in the last 2 CH's I missed...you will just have to give me the condensed version.....

Cranium!!!
Do you know that was rated the #1 game for several years...it is really FUN. And now they make the children's version so that is what I got the older kids for Christmas...they love it!

I don't know how long I can sit here...my eyes are rapidly closing...

~V~
Posted By: jonni13 Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:50 AM
And I've been 'sucking up' all the graghics.
~Tina
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:53 AM
Lookie - I found a picture of Vanessa busy at work! laugh kissies [Linked Image]
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:56 AM
You just don't realize how close you are to the color I am right now.......

~V~
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:56 AM
Oh, you guys are posting too fast for me! laugh
I've had one too many maybe.....? p

So, Cindy... do you have any messages for him to relay -
he's going there, for real!
Yes...I'm still waiting on the Mother Ship..... eek

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:57 AM
laugh laugh laugh

Has peanut been having fun today with his new toy???? thumbup
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:58 AM
ok- will do!

Do any of you guys really know where I'm talking about?
Posted By: Bill Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 11:58 AM
< Ignore this! >
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:00 PM
:rolleyes: Here we go again with the ignoring... Duh p
Posted By: Anonymous Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:00 PM
Boy Bill, you sure do know the way to sucker someone in! laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:02 PM
Do any of you guys really know where I'm talking about?
I do! grinnnn grinnnn
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:04 PM
Has peanut been having fun today with his new toy????
He really didn't have a lot of time to play when he got in from school...I changed his clothes (they did shaving cream art today at school.. shk )and we pretty much headed out the door....by the time we got in it was a little past his bedtime...but he is out of school Monday so he will have the whole week~end to play to his little hearts content...

~V~
Posted By: Anonymous Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:06 PM
(they did shaving cream art today at school..
Wow, that's brave of them! laugh laugh laugh

I'm sooo happy for you all V! kissies
Posted By: Merme Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:07 PM
Thank you, Bill, for the song AND the link to download real player...

Merme
Posted By: Bill Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:07 PM
Cindy\'s Song
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:09 PM
Wow, that's brave of them!
Yeah...wouldn't you like to have been a fly on the wall to watch that creative mess!!! laugh It is part of his sensory therapy...I bet it wasn't a pretty site!!

~V~
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:17 PM
I don't know what shaving cream art is... grinnnn
Posted By: barleychown Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:18 PM
That song always makes me want to dance... grinnnn So, don't mind me while I dance with nurse Kricket.
Posted By: Bill Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:21 PM
Vanessa\'s song
Posted By: jonni13 Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:21 PM
Originally posted by afgreyparrot:
I don't know what shaving cream art is... nutz
I do that sometimes when I shave my legs...
...for my own personal amusement... lala
That is shaving cream art!
~Tina
Posted By: Bill Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:23 PM
For G~Mom
Posted By: Bill Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:27 PM
Merme?
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:29 PM
thumbup
You've got 'em right on, Bill!
Posted By: jonni13 Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:30 PM
Teddy' waltzing.
~Tina
Posted By: barleychown Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:30 PM
All right, the dog won't dance anymore.... :rolleyes:

I love them Mr. Bill! grinnnn
Posted By: Nako Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:30 PM
Have a good night everyone ^.^ I'll talk to you in the morning! *big ol hugz for everyone*

luv Phoebe
Posted By: barleychown Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:31 PM
G'night, Phoebe! wavey
Posted By: Bill Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:31 PM
For Y\'all down there in Texas
Posted By: Bill Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:33 PM
Moo!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:34 PM
I am gonna have to get my harmonica out for Red River Valley...
shocked
I may have not mentioned I blow a mean harmonica... shk
Posted By: Nako Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:35 PM
*stuffs mouth full of marshmellows so as not to reply to that*
Posted By: Anonymous Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:35 PM
Didn't mean to disappear...I got a wild urge to clean my computer room so I went with it! :rolleyes:
Posted By: barleychown Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:35 PM
Awesome, Cindy! flw Does Lola like it?
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:35 PM
*stuffs mouth full of marshmellows so as not to reply to that*
laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Bill Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:35 PM
Don\'t leave Phoebe!!!!
Posted By: barleychown Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:36 PM
Clean? Urge? Those things go together? Duh
Posted By: jonni13 Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:36 PM
"Moo" is for the rest of us cows?
laugh laugh laugh laugh
~Tina
Posted By: Bill Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:37 PM
For those in the NorthWET
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:40 PM
Does Lola like it?
Yeah, believe it or not. laugh

"Moo" is for the rest of us cows?
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:40 PM
Clean? Urge? Those things go together?
Not really, that's why I was so quick to go with it instead of against it! laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Bill Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:40 PM
For our Geeks and Nerds....
Posted By: jonni13 Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Bill:
For those in the NorthWET
NorthWET---I love it!
~Tina
Posted By: barleychown Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:41 PM
Okaaaaay then...Huston, we have a problem. I was kinda worried that there is a woman I once knew trapped in my cat...now I'm sure. This cat HATES to sit with me...but when I started playing all these songs, she came and is sitting listening. sca
Posted By: Bill Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:41 PM
Who should I pick on now? Duh
Posted By: Nako Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:42 PM
But i'm tired and i have to go to bed and i need to go to me'mae's house at noon, and okay i'll stay a lil longer ^.^ There's a discovery channel special on!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:42 PM
Ahem, ahem....What about for the most well behaved hostess???? angell lala
Posted By: barleychown Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:43 PM
*snort* laugh laugh laugh p
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:43 PM
Who should I pick on now?
Anyone....! laugh
I love it! thumbup
Posted By: Bill Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:43 PM
>>>>>>>>>>>> closing <<<<<<<<<<<<
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:45 PM
Originally posted by loz:
Oh, PLEASE Loz...don't make me have to put my boots back on! laugh lala
Posted By: Bill Re: (do not delete) Coffeehouse 242 - January 14th, 2006 at 12:45 PM
Originally posted by loz:
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]