A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: kanuck girl hello there from elnora alta - September 18th, 2006 at 05:59 AM
I am a new member. Has anyone heard of Elnora ab? wavey
Posted By: plantqueen Re: hello there from elnora alta - October 6th, 2006 at 09:12 PM
Welcome to the forum! No I have never heard of it. Where is that located?
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: hello there from elnora alta - October 7th, 2006 at 04:03 AM
Welcome to the forum! wavey
Posted By: badplanter Re: hello there from elnora alta - October 7th, 2006 at 04:26 AM
Hello, and welcome to the forum! wavey
Posted By: kanuck girl Re: hello there from elnora alta - October 7th, 2006 at 08:37 AM
Hello and thank you for replying. Elnora is located in Alberta,Canada.It is about 45 minutes east of Red Deer Alberta.We live on the Chinooks Edge.The Canadian Rocky Mountains are only just hop skip and a jump away.Talk to you later.Bye now.
Posted By: chermoni Re: hello there from elnora alta - October 7th, 2006 at 09:26 AM
Hello and welcome! wavey
Posted By: kanuck girl Re: hello there from elnora alta - October 7th, 2006 at 10:05 AM
Hi there eh!Thank you for taking the time to reply.
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: hello there from elnora alta - October 7th, 2006 at 10:32 AM
Welcome to The Garden Helper forum, kanuck girl! I am sure you will have questions answered here that you never even knew you had! Pull up a chair and make yourself at home....

Dianna
Posted By: princessazlea Re: hello there from elnora alta - October 7th, 2006 at 03:12 PM
Hello wavey Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Wrennie Re: hello there from elnora alta - October 7th, 2006 at 06:57 PM
[Linked Image]

and Happy Thanksgiving!
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: hello there from elnora alta - October 7th, 2006 at 08:48 PM
Hi there!

Welcome to the Forum.

Nice to meet you!
Posted By: ksgardnr Re: hello there from elnora alta - October 8th, 2006 at 05:10 AM
Hello & welcome kanuck girl! Glad you are here! wavey
Posted By: kanuck girl Re: hello there from elnora alta - October 8th, 2006 at 06:55 AM
Hello and zowie wow, thanks so much for the welcomes.I am reading and learning alot. Our zones our different, but we all have the same
green thumbs.
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]