A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: weezie13 JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 9th, 2005 at 03:18 AM
To all the gardenhelper's memebers....
Just a quick note to tell you,
JV aka Jimmy, KEEP IT ORGANIC.........
Needs some prayers ...
He had a small mishap and needs all
of you wonderful people to say a prayer
for him and his health...
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 9th, 2005 at 03:23 AM
He's got mine...and I sure appreciated his when I needed them.

I was just fixin' to get off here for a few minutes and go into the bedroom for some "quiet time" and send a few prayers up for Dianna. I'm glad I saw this before I left.

Cindy
Posted By: pcgrav Re: JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 9th, 2005 at 03:29 AM
Mine are there as well...God be with you JV
Posted By: sybil Re: JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 9th, 2005 at 03:34 AM
I'll send a few too angell
Posted By: tkhooper Re: JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 9th, 2005 at 03:39 AM
He has my prayers and best thoughts. Tell him to get well soon.
Posted By: Storm Re: JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 9th, 2005 at 03:48 AM
Some from me too.

Tell him to get his green thumb back here. We miss him.

flw
Posted By: Anonymous Re: JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 9th, 2005 at 03:58 AM
More prayers from me too.....That's one thing that we can never do too much for people.
Posted By: Meg Re: JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 9th, 2005 at 04:30 AM
JV, dude, hope things are a-ok with you soon. Thoughts & prayers headed your way from all your gardening pals.

Meg
Posted By: Fernie Re: JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 9th, 2005 at 04:46 AM
Definately sending prayers and thoughts of strength your way friend Jimmy.
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 9th, 2005 at 04:53 AM
I've been missing him...was hoping he was bust with his hibiscus! angell Lot's of prayers and a big hug to you JV
Posted By: shamrock316 Re: JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 9th, 2005 at 05:02 AM
Prayers from me as well...

Leslie
Posted By: duckie Re: JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 9th, 2005 at 05:24 AM
Oh no frown frown frown

good grief.........when it rains it pours sometimes.

I'm praying for you too Jimmy.I hope it's not too serious.

You are one of the coolest green guys I know.
And we both love the %&*#@$%* tamales. grinnnn

luv and {{{hugs}} to you Jimmy,

Shari
Posted By: Francine Re: JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 9th, 2005 at 05:46 AM
all my prayers,thoughts and energy are with you Jimmy,both in english and in french

get well soon! kissies kissies flw flw zzzzz

get some rest.
Posted By: princessazlea Re: JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 9th, 2005 at 09:59 AM
Hope you are ok JV? I'll be thinking of you. kissies
Posted By: Anonymous Re: JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 9th, 2005 at 12:59 PM
J.V.,my thoughts and prayers are with you grinnnn
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 9th, 2005 at 01:32 PM
My prayers are also with you, Jimmy. Hope you are feeling better soon. kissies

Dianna
Posted By: weezie13 Re: JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 9th, 2005 at 01:37 PM
Sending more get well wishes today kissies angell angell angell angell angell angell cool !!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Nana's11 Re: JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 9th, 2005 at 04:58 PM
JV,
All my prayers are going out too- get better soon-!
Nana
Posted By: catlover Re: JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 9th, 2005 at 05:04 PM
kissies
Posted By: auntnene Re: JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 9th, 2005 at 07:13 PM
Awwe ((JV))
Take care of yourself and come back soon. I believe...." where two or more are gathered...." So with all these prayers going up, you'll be on your feet in no time!

smile
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 9th, 2005 at 08:23 PM
here's hoping today is a better day JV.....more prayers & hugs!!!! angell
Posted By: SN Re: JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 10th, 2005 at 12:03 AM
What has happened to Jimmy?

I have been so busy lately, I guess I did not notice he wasn't posting...

I am keeping good thoughts, Jimmy, and praying for your well-being.

kissies luv
Posted By: MissJamie Re: JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 10th, 2005 at 07:08 AM
awww poor JV! I will definately say some prayers
Posted By: tkhooper Re: JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 10th, 2005 at 09:01 PM
I MISS YOU!!!!!! Hurry back please.
Posted By: JV Re: JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 11th, 2005 at 03:27 AM
kissies To everyone of my Garden Helper family. You make me feel very good and humbeled. Thank you all for your prayers. I just had a problem brought on by the heat which caused me to have an heart attack. Thank god Jolene my granddaughter came over to check on me when I didn't answer the phone she found me passed out. I am home now and doing ok. My friend Patsy got out for the first time since her surgery last month and has been with me since. Her girls Tammy and Glenda have helped Jolene take care of everything here and water my flowers. I am so blessed to have freinds like them and you. I will soon be ok Patsy is making sure I don't over do myself. She cleaned out the extra bedroom (I forgot it was a bedroom I use it to start my seedlings) and is using it. She also made sure the girls cleaned up my house said depend on a man to have a messy house. I don't know whats is wrong with it I can find everything sometimes. laugh
God Bless all of you. Tammy I am sorry but the rooting of the blue girl died while I was in the hospital.
Jimmy
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 11th, 2005 at 03:33 AM
Jimmy...
I'm so glad you are O.K.
Very, very glad.

Very, very, very , VERY glad.

Cindy
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 11th, 2005 at 03:40 AM
A heart attack luv luv When they said a mishap...i'm thinkin you fell off a ladder or something nutz A heart attack is a MAJORhap!!!! I am so glad they found you and you are alright! And, I am glad you didn't fall off a ladder....Please be careful and take it real easy. The heat is awful (as you know)rest up and heal that heart...we are very glad you are BACK!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 11th, 2005 at 03:46 AM
You better be careful young man! Take it easy in the heat,take plenty of rest breaks.

I am so glad to hear that you are back home kissies

G-Mom grinnnn
Posted By: Bestofour Re: JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 11th, 2005 at 04:05 AM
The nurse in me has to ask did the doctors tell you your heart attack was caused by the heat?
Posted By: weezie13 Re: JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 11th, 2005 at 04:22 AM
Jimmy,
It is very good to see you back home!!!
And posting here at your second home!!!
You have a wonderful Granddaughter and
Patsy has wonderful girls!!!
They did a great job...

I told them both they were welcome to come
on board here any time.
Hope to see them soon...

And you Mr. Jimmy..you stay cool!!!!
And please don't over do it in the heat..
(**we're havin' the same heat spell you are
it seems, and it's not good for anyone**)
Posted By: JV Re: JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 11th, 2005 at 04:40 AM
4Ruddy Last year is when I got blown off the house by a gust of wind. This heart attack was mild per my fishing buddy(md)Bestofour yes Dr said the heat brought it on. I brought a car from a dealer monday had no a/c asnd only one window would roll down started having chest pains right after that. But I will mend I have had four other heart "incidents" including cardiac arrest and a cardio in fraction I probably misspelled that but you know what I am talking about. Thanks again for all your prayers.
Jimmy
Posted By: Bestofour Re: JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 11th, 2005 at 04:43 AM
JV, I tried to PM you but kept getting an error. I don't have your address. If the PM's work on your end will you send it to me.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 11th, 2005 at 04:22 PM
jimmy, glad you are mending... i've been praying for you since weezie told me the other night, but i couldn't get back on to post.
Posted By: SN Re: JV aka Jimmy, Needs some prayers.... - June 11th, 2005 at 05:30 PM
Jimmy,

Good to see that you are still with us and healing...

May you be surrounded with love and tender care.
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]