A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: tkhooper Seeds for a member in Israel - July 1st, 2005 at 01:15 AM
Hi all,

I am sending Hinda some seeds. The postage is the same for one ounce or sixteen so I thought that if anyone had a few extra that they would like to send in the same box they could send them to me along with a "light" note and I would include it in the same box.

I'm going to send marigolds, cilantro, green onions, some of the yellow and red miniature snapdragons and what ever else comes up around here lol. So let me know if you would like to add to the box. So I know to wait until your stuff arrives.
Posted By: phoenix Re: Seeds for a member in Israel - July 1st, 2005 at 05:34 AM
what types of seeds is hinda looking for? if i have some she's looking for i'll gladly send them to you.
Posted By: tkhooper Re: Seeds for a member in Israel - July 1st, 2005 at 06:40 AM
She is recently moved from Canada and is a tiny bit home sick. If I remember one of her earlier posts correctly. My mind isn't what it once was. Herb, flowers, succulents, anything that might grow down there I think.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Seeds for a member in Israel - July 1st, 2005 at 08:11 AM
Just if anyone's reading this,
do you know the growing zone???

Might not want to send some thing
that would only be suited for a growing
zone of 4 and over there be a 8.....
Posted By: tkhooper Re: Seeds for a member in Israel - July 1st, 2005 at 07:08 PM
I've looked and looked it's more referred to as the mediterranian zone. Most herbs originiated in that area and it is also a wine making area where she lives. There is some snow during the winter but a long hot dry summer. So drought tolerant, full sun types are what I am trying to send.
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]