A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: mngardener I am new and happy to be here - August 12th, 2005 at 06:45 AM
Hi, I live in Minnesota, I started to garden in 98'. I love to draw and take photos of my and other people gardens. I put a small pond in this summer, I am currently looking to find some nice plants to put around the pond that the birds would like. The ponds has a fountain and it is in a shady spot.
Good Luck to all.
Posted By: Merme Re: I am new and happy to be here - August 12th, 2005 at 07:02 AM
[Linked Image]

Hi Dawn ~ wavey

So GLAD you found us!

Many of us on the forum enjoy taking and posting our photos and sketches (or graphics!). Those of us who can't yet post photos certainly enjoy seeing all the others.

There is also a section devoted to water gardens and you might find much valuable information there.

Enjoy browsing and feel free to join in the conversation anywhere that suits you!

Looking forward to seeing your posts,

Merme
Posted By: mngardener Re: I am new and happy to be here - August 13th, 2005 at 12:37 AM
Hi I just got back from ireland and I have a photo of a plant that I don't know what it is but would love to grow.
Posted By: Merme Re: I am new and happy to be here - August 13th, 2005 at 04:04 AM
Dawn ~

You can post your photo down in Mystery Plants and people will take a look at it for you.

Merme
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]