A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: tkhooper I haven't see Miss Jamie - December 25th, 2005 at 02:56 AM
Has anyone heard from Miss Jamie. My memory is bad but I don't think I've seen her on recently.

I wanted to say Merry Christmas.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: I haven't see Miss Jamie - December 25th, 2005 at 06:35 AM
You know, I haven't noticed her around lately...I hope everything is okay.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: I haven't see Miss Jamie - December 25th, 2005 at 09:07 AM
i got a christmas card from her, but haven't seen her on Duh miss her!
Posted By: tkhooper Re: I haven't see Miss Jamie - December 25th, 2005 at 10:27 AM
I guess that's what happens when you become a working woman. But I hope she gets back soon.
Posted By: MissJamie Re: I haven't see Miss Jamie - December 27th, 2005 at 08:14 AM
hi there! I'm here! sorry to make ya'll worry but they've been jumping our hours around like crazy! they even made us work 10 hours for one whole week!! but hopefully that is over now that christmas is over too. I guess they were making us work so much because we had so much production to get out the door. I'll try to get on here more often even if it's just for 5 minutes to let ya'll know that I'm ok :-) hope ya'll had a great christmas and happy holiday! I tried to get everybody a card in the mail but got REALLY behind with making presents,etc so sorry about that :-(
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: I haven't see Miss Jamie - December 27th, 2005 at 08:18 AM
Nice to hear from you, Miss Jamie! kissies
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: I haven't see Miss Jamie - December 27th, 2005 at 09:31 AM
Glad you checked in Miss Jamie...just in the nic of time...I would have hated to have to send out the Amber alert or the dawgs...sometimes that isn't real pretty ya know! laugh Glad to hear you are fine...you'll be happy about those 10 hour days when you get your check!!! thumbup

~V~
Posted By: Anonymous Re: I haven't see Miss Jamie - December 28th, 2005 at 08:21 AM
wavey hi miss jamie... glad you are showing up... we missed you kissies
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]