A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: tamara Snowing out again.... - November 5th, 2005 at 07:54 PM
I just got all the patio furniture in yesterday and all my shrubs wrapped. Good thing because it is snowing again. DH got called out at 4am to plow the highway. If I'm not mistaken it's been only 5 days in the past month in a half that it hasn't snowed or rained.

Snow for the morning changing to rain for the afternoon with snow in the forecast for two days after that. It's putting me in the Christmas spirit though. Maybe I'll start making that tree skirt this afternoon.
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: Snowing out again.... - November 5th, 2005 at 09:20 PM
Tamara,
We've been quite lucky so far with our weather. Yesterday it got up to 22C here in Southern Ontario...today, they're saying 18. I'm still picking tomatoes and peppers! But our time will come and like you, it will put me in the mood for the holiday season. BTW...this may seem like a silly question but I've seen a lot of people use "DH"..wut does that stand for?

Thanx, Christina
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Snowing out again.... - November 5th, 2005 at 09:37 PM
Oh, man...I can't stand the thought of snow...or winter! eek
It's supposed to get up to 75 here today. grinnnn
I will be one sad puppy when winter sets in.

Cindy
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Snowing out again.... - November 5th, 2005 at 10:49 PM
frown Boo for snow...I am NO snow bunny for sure...Hey Cindy Marlene...after you get in touch with the person responible for the daylight savings time...would you start trying to get in touch with the snow man...and ask him to lighten up a bit this year?
Posted By: sybil Re: Snowing out again.... - November 5th, 2005 at 10:49 PM
We have snow here in Alberta too. Time to settle in and try to keep warm.
Christine..so jealous, picking peppers? I'm picking my A$$ of the sidewalk its soo slippery. frown
Posted By: tamara Re: Snowing out again.... - November 6th, 2005 at 07:28 AM
DH stands for Dear Husband.
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]