A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Jillie Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 25th, 2005 at 10:16 AM
Hello, my sweet friends;

I've been reading a bit, here. Not all, yet because so much has gone on here. I see many old friends still posting and I must say.....
It's like slipping into a pair of favorite old slippers.
I cannot tell you how much love I have for my fellow gardeners. We are the best of humanity, in my opinion. I've written about it before in my posts long ago. I'm back, tho not the gardener I was when first I was a member.. But....

I still see and feel the community, the fine gardening.....the bond. Oh! How I've missed you all. Catlover, Weeze, Loz, Jiffy, BILL...Plantsnpots...I know I'm leaving out important friends,,,,I'm giddy.

Love to you all!

Jillie
Posted By: Bill Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 25th, 2005 at 10:19 AM
We've all missed you so much! You made my day!!! Welcome home Jillie!!! kissies
Posted By: Jillie Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 25th, 2005 at 10:30 AM
Dearest, Dearest Bill...the ultimate gardening Guru.....

It's good to be back. Thanks, sweet man.
Posted By: Jillie Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 25th, 2005 at 10:31 AM
....didn't mean to leave out Papito.....
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 25th, 2005 at 10:47 AM
Jillie!!!
Welcome home my friend!!! wavey
Gotta make this quick, I'm heading off to
Nighty~night, but wanted to say HOWDY!!

And you bettter be back OFTEN!!!!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 25th, 2005 at 10:50 AM
.....the bond.
If it hadn't been for that bond...with my friends here...just don't know what I would have done the last year.....so much has happened.

This is my family here...and my home.

And, Jillie, I have missed you so bad.

Cindy
Posted By: Jillie Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 25th, 2005 at 10:52 AM
Weezer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sleep tight, my good friend.

Hug
Posted By: Jillie Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 25th, 2005 at 10:54 AM
Cindy...my sweet funny girl...

This IS home.

Light the fire, put on the coffee.

We'll catch up
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 25th, 2005 at 11:04 AM
We'll catch up
Oh, MAN! grinnnn
Am I gonna tell you some stories! laugh lala

Cindy
Posted By: Jillie Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 25th, 2005 at 11:24 AM
Woooo, Honey.!!!

Bring it on.

Jaybus, it's good to be back amongst you!!!

Mwah!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 25th, 2005 at 11:49 AM
..and it's so good to see you here.

Bring it on.
Reader's Digest Condensed Version...
I cause trouble here, shocked then they forgive me, grinnnn and then the vicious cycle repeats itself. :rolleyes:
laugh dev laugh lala
Posted By: catlover Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 25th, 2005 at 12:22 PM
Yippie Jillie is home!!!! wavey

Uhhh....don't believe that Jillie....Cindy causes the twubble.....then leaves so someone else takes the heat. p laugh laugh But for some unknown reason nutz we all love her anyway!

Sorry I didn't get back to your email....had a lot going on lately.

Do you have any plants/cactus at all now?
How is your daughter doing?

Catlover
Posted By: barleychown Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 25th, 2005 at 06:43 PM
Jillie!

I miss you and think of you often. Please hang around!

Lots of love, Sarah
Posted By: Jillie Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 25th, 2005 at 07:38 PM
Sarah!!

Thanks for the sweet welcome. I've missed you, Barleygirl.
Posted By: barleychown Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 25th, 2005 at 08:14 PM
Same here, Miss Jillie! So glad to see you here again.

You made my day!
Posted By: Jillie Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 25th, 2005 at 08:33 PM
Catlover, Dear One,

I TOTALLY understand. I'm guilty of not answering your sweet letter, received months ago. I thank you for that letter.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 25th, 2005 at 08:53 PM
Jillie, I''m so glad to see you back kissies ....you have no idea how much we all missed you kissies ....we really did.... kissies
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 26th, 2005 at 07:32 AM
Jillie,
How the heck are you doing???
And where are you tonight..???..
Figure's.. got stuff to do today and
you're here.. Now I'm here and you're not here! eek

Stop back in and let's do some yakkin'!!!!
Posted By: catlover Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 27th, 2005 at 04:38 AM
I TOTALLY understand.
or is that I Toad~ally understand... laugh laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 27th, 2005 at 06:40 AM
Jillie! kissies i sent you a pm. but i didn't see this post. we have so very much missed you!!! let us know how things are and what your gardening situation is, we'll help all we can! clp gosh, i'm so glad to see you!
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 27th, 2005 at 07:48 AM
or is that I Toad~ally understand...
uh-oh... where's Jillie?!?
Catlover's gettin' started...! laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 27th, 2005 at 08:12 AM
laugh laugh laugh
...gonna have to go dig up that toadally awesome toad topic again!
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 27th, 2005 at 08:36 AM
Unless, someone th WART s you off at the
POND first!!! :p p grinnnn wink laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 27th, 2005 at 08:42 AM
I thought I toad you not to start that with me! laugh
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 27th, 2005 at 08:50 AM
You 2 need to BEEhave yourselves, or I'll tell Jillie on ya!

WART would she think if we started the fun again without her?

Don't FROGet to wait for her!!!
She'll be hoppin' along any time now...
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 27th, 2005 at 08:53 AM
I TOADALLY understand, but really, you need to FROG~get about it, and POND~er something over there in the WART~er part of the forum... wink laugh
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 27th, 2005 at 08:54 AM
heheeheheheheeheeeeeeee
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 27th, 2005 at 09:11 AM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 27th, 2005 at 09:12 AM
Wart are you talking about, Weezie?

I'm heading off to sLEAP now,
but want you to know that this guy will be watching over here while I'm away.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 27th, 2005 at 08:39 PM
Wart are you talking about, Weezie?
I FROG~ot... Duh

But where's JILLIE???
Somebody's gonna have to get out
their fishin' pole and go reel her back in to the POND!!!! wink kissies
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 27th, 2005 at 08:53 PM
But Weezie... didn't you like the new froggy friend I found for you last night?!?

I've had an e-mail from Jillie - she's very busy at the moment, but said she'd be back soon!

TOADay is soooooo cold here - what's HOPpening where you are?
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 27th, 2005 at 10:42 PM
But Weezie... didn't you like the new froggy friend I found for you last night?!?
I think I used to date someone with a smile like that.... wink laugh
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 27th, 2005 at 10:43 PM
I'm up to my eyeballs in pondscum,
and wish I was frozen to the bottom of the Pond for a long winters' nap!!!!! zzzzz
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 28th, 2005 at 05:04 AM
BEAR with it Weezie!
You can TOADally DOE it!
Clean-up should be a SNAP(turtle)!
Don't let things get HAREy...
Enlist your CUBS to help you,
and you'll be done in a JIFFY(mouse!) laugh thumbup perpl
Posted By: Jillie Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 28th, 2005 at 11:45 AM
YOU GUYS ARE SOOOO BUSTED.. p

MWAH.....!

Gawd, How I love you all....

See y'all tomorrie...
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 28th, 2005 at 11:48 AM
See y'all tomorrie...
Well, don't froget, Jillie! [Linked Image]
Posted By: Jillie Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 28th, 2005 at 11:55 AM
I ADORE YOU ALLLL!

ribbet.
Posted By: Steph321 Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 28th, 2005 at 06:49 PM
Welcome back!!! I am sort of new around here, but I know people have been looking for you. Glad you are back/ wavey
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 28th, 2005 at 07:38 PM
Ahhhh, Jillie Duh
Posted By: Steph321 Re: Breathing Once Again With My Dear Gardening Family - October 31st, 2005 at 08:50 AM
Hi Jillie wavey I am sorta new, but I am still glad you are back! Have a great one.

******Steph
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]