A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Flowers4ever Any Maryland Gardeners Here? - June 29th, 2005 at 11:54 PM
New House, new yard and I'm having lots of fun!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Any Maryland Gardeners Here? - June 29th, 2005 at 11:55 PM
Yep, I'm in Western MD over in Allegany County...........Where are you at?
Posted By: Flowers4ever Re: Any Maryland Gardeners Here? - June 29th, 2005 at 11:57 PM
On the Eastern Shore in Queen Anne's Co.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Any Maryland Gardeners Here? - June 29th, 2005 at 11:58 PM
Oh that's great.....We go over to Ocean City every year...it's about a 5 hour ride from my house......I'm out in the mountains here....LOL.

You ever been over this way before????

Welcome to the forum by the way!! It's nice having you here...I like to see another Marylander on the boards.
Posted By: Flowers4ever Re: Any Maryland Gardeners Here? - June 30th, 2005 at 12:01 AM
We've gone thru there. My husband and I are from QAC and have been all over the world and moved back to Centreville the day he retired from the Air Force.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Any Maryland Gardeners Here? - June 30th, 2005 at 12:06 AM
Wow----sounds nice to have traveled all over the world....I'm originally from England but moved over here to Maryland when I was 7 yrs old with my family.....My husband and I bought a house 3 years ago in the same town I grew up in, right across the st. from my parents house.....LOL

It's hot and humid in MD today!!!LOL.......I wish it would rain to cool it down.....
Posted By: Flowers4ever Re: Any Maryland Gardeners Here? - June 30th, 2005 at 12:39 AM
We have many friends from England. We lived in Germany for 4 yrs and I've been to Belguim (antiquing), Czech (crystal shopping), and went to Poland 4 times (polish pottery shopping).

Very humid today but we did had a little rain over here already. We need more though. Would be nice to give my sprinkler system a break!!!
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Any Maryland Gardeners Here? - June 30th, 2005 at 01:38 AM
Hi Flowers4ever
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you wavey
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Flowers4ever Re: Any Maryland Gardeners Here? - June 30th, 2005 at 07:29 PM
Hi Princessazlea

Nice to meet you too!!
Posted By: Flowers4ever Re: Any Maryland Gardeners Here? - June 30th, 2005 at 08:32 PM
I posted a question about Crepe Myrtles yesterday and now I can't find it. Help!! Where is it? Wondering if anybody has the answer.

Thanks!!
Posted By: Bill Re: Any Maryland Gardeners Here? - June 30th, 2005 at 08:43 PM
http://www.thegardenhelper.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/15/1707.html
Posted By: Flowers4ever Re: Any Maryland Gardeners Here? - June 30th, 2005 at 08:51 PM
Thanks Bill for finding it for me!!
Posted By: tkhooper Re: Any Maryland Gardeners Here? - June 30th, 2005 at 09:09 PM
Hi & Welcome,

I did the travel thing too. Germany, Japan, Okinawa also Japan lol, Switzerland, Canada and Mexico, Hawaii, South Carolina, California and of course where I am now Virginia.
Posted By: Flowers4ever Re: Any Maryland Gardeners Here? - July 4th, 2005 at 09:55 PM
Of all the places you've been, where was your favorite place? We liked Hawaii but our favorite is Germany. We plan to go back this year between Thanksgiving and Christmas just so we can visit friends and go to the Christmas markets.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Any Maryland Gardeners Here? - July 5th, 2005 at 06:24 PM
[Linked Image]

Welcome to the forum! Glad you could join us!

G-Mom grinnnn
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]