A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: MinnesotaGirlie Hello from Minnesota! - July 15th, 2005 at 09:13 PM
Hello everyone!! Glad I found this site, it's great! I am mainly here to ask some tomato questions, as I am a first-time grower and I'm having some problems, which I will post about in the appropriate section. Anyways, I am 26, I also enjoy NASCAR, music, reptiles, Packers football (yes, I know what you're thinking...I live in Minnesota!) and spending time with my soulmate. I look forward to talking with you all a bunch. Have a great day, until we meet again!
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Hello from Minnesota! - July 15th, 2005 at 09:16 PM
Hi Angela
Welcome to the forum
nice to meet you wavey [Linked Image]
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Hello from Minnesota! - July 15th, 2005 at 09:23 PM
wavey Welcome to the forum, Angela! You will find people who share your every one of your interests right here on the Garden Helper. Except for spending time with your soul mate! laugh We will let you handle that... grinnnn

Have fun and start posting away. You will fit in here right nicely!

Dianna
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Hello from Minnesota! - July 16th, 2005 at 07:42 PM
[Linked Image]

YEE HAA!! Another Nascar fan thumbup Who's your driver? We're Jr. fans and Loz(a garden helper member) is a Gordon fan.

Chat with ya later grinnnn
Posted By: MinnesotaGirlie Re: Hello from Minnesota! - July 17th, 2005 at 07:03 AM
My driver is Kevin Harvick,and pretty much any RCR driver for that matter. I also like Steve Park, though he runs in the truck series now smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Hello from Minnesota! - July 19th, 2005 at 11:15 PM
Hi there Angela!!!

Yep, I LOVE nascar...I never miss a race, and yep Gordon is my man....Glad to have you onboard with us all!

Welcome to the forum!

Laura
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]