A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Kath-pdx Finally saying Hi from Portland - August 22nd, 2005 at 09:00 PM
Hello all!
You are an insane and 'apparently' great! group of folks! I've been checking into primarily the House Plants forum for a few months now, and now after lurking through the Banter forum last night, I feel it is necessary to Introduce myself (cuz that means I wasn't really peeking with impropriety.. cuz you know me now...retroactively. Or something like that!) lala

I'm in Portland, OR. Grew up (and matured laugh ) in SoCal, born in Seattle, but finally HOME!! in Oregon. (And for you east of Sierra Nevada mountains, that is pronounced Or-ih-gun <not OrAhGone>).

I'll try to behave, and therefore I believe it will be necessary that I must not associate with afgrey/Cindy. Either that or ... well I just can't predict the horror that may ensue.

And you people just have toooo much time to post! Now you've got me doing this thing before I've even jumped in the shower ... giving me another reason to delay getting to the j.o.b. at a reasonable time.

Thanks for the great community here!!!!

Kath/Katharyn
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Finally saying Hi from Portland - August 22nd, 2005 at 09:42 PM
I'll try to behave, and therefore I believe it will be necessary that I must not associate with afgrey/Cindy. Either that or ... well I just can't predict the horror that may ensue.
Oh, this is gonna be FUN! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

laugh [Linked Image] laugh

Welcome to the forum! grinnnn

Cindy
Posted By: Kath-pdx Re: Finally saying Hi from Portland - August 22nd, 2005 at 10:03 PM
uhhhh.. mantra mantra "I will behave. I will behave. I will not be tempted. I am a gooood gurl!!"
there's no one named cindy here. no one.

laugh wavey gab lala
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Finally saying Hi from Portland - August 22nd, 2005 at 10:48 PM
That doesn't work. laugh Duh
...still here! grinnnn
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Finally saying Hi from Portland - August 22nd, 2005 at 10:54 PM
[Linked Image]
I got my eyes on you two!!!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Finally saying Hi from Portland - August 22nd, 2005 at 11:06 PM
...right back at ya! laugh

[Linked Image]
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Finally saying Hi from Portland - August 22nd, 2005 at 11:07 PM
...now I guess I'm gettin' one of these frown from Bill...

:rolleyes:
Posted By: Kath-pdx Re: Finally saying Hi from Portland - August 22nd, 2005 at 11:14 PM
I'm at work. I'm not looking. I am NOT looking.

But when I get home I'm gonna find a cool set of eyes so that I CAN!! dev
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Finally saying Hi from Portland - August 22nd, 2005 at 11:20 PM
I'm at work. I'm not looking. I am NOT looking.
You can look...as long as you don't start laughing outloud.
laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Kath-pdx Re: Finally saying Hi from Portland - August 23rd, 2005 at 08:49 AM
Weezie, Thanks for the kudos on the dracaenas! I don't know if I'm more proud of having accomplished that propagation festival, or of being able to share it! I don't think it would have been at ALL complete without being able to share it!

Could you tell afgrey to stop looking at me???? Those eyes say "come on in, the water is...... Oh. Is it COLD?!? AH. <boris karloff laugh here I think> .Wellllllllcome." <inner sanctum effect there. D'ya think Bill can order sound effects??>

have to go look for eyes. It's not fair... she gets to use her own!!

And weezie, since you're worried about the two of us.. just notice.. and tell her to notice that I'm not talking directly TO her. Okay? I'm still behaving.
(It's starting to back-up on me, but I'm still behaving.)
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Finally saying Hi from Portland - August 23rd, 2005 at 09:17 AM
and tell her to notice that I'm not talking directly TO her. Okay? I'm still behaving.
...you won't be able to avoid me.
I'm everywhere. laugh dev laugh

[Linked Image]
Cindy Pearl
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Finally saying Hi from Portland - August 23rd, 2005 at 10:18 AM
[Linked Image]

Okay Weezie...I'll help you keep an eye on these guys!!!!
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Finally saying Hi from Portland - August 23rd, 2005 at 10:23 AM
OOPS...I meant to use MY eyes.... [Linked Image]
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Finally saying Hi from Portland - August 23rd, 2005 at 10:25 AM
HOLEY SCHMOLEY!!!!!!!!!

One tops the other..
Great "EYE'S" you got there Vanessa!!!
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Finally saying Hi from Portland - August 23rd, 2005 at 10:27 AM
Ya gotta have em to hang around here!!!!! laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Finally saying Hi from Portland - August 23rd, 2005 at 11:00 AM
laugh
If you two aren't careful, YOU'RE gonna scare Kath off from the forum!

p
Posted By: Kath-pdx Re: Finally saying Hi from Portland - August 23rd, 2005 at 11:03 AM
Oh, I'll bet I should have studied up on how to post a photo directly here.

Looking at YOU:
[Linked Image]

Ididit!
Posted By: Kath-pdx Re: Finally saying Hi from Portland - August 23rd, 2005 at 11:08 AM
Okay, what is scary is that one moment I'm looking at afgreys post about not being able to avoid her... I then concentrate and manage to post my eyes... and then I'm looking at vanessa/4ruddy's eyes flashing at me.!!!... Freaked me out!

You guys are ALL bad.
Or at least easy to coax into badness, hmmm? (Cindy... we COULD have fun!! dev lala )
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Finally saying Hi from Portland - August 23rd, 2005 at 11:20 AM
You guys are ALL bad.
Yeah, but we're harmless! :rolleyes: laugh

Get down there in the Banter Hall and meet some more of us! shk
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Finally saying Hi from Portland - August 23rd, 2005 at 11:59 AM
If you two aren't careful, YOU'RE gonna scare Kath off from the forum!
Uh..Cindy Faye Bob Joline...I thought that was YOUR job! Duh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Finally saying Hi from Portland - August 23rd, 2005 at 07:47 PM
laugh laugh shocked muggs
Posted By: Kath-pdx Re: Finally saying Hi from Portland - August 23rd, 2005 at 09:07 PM
HEY. How come the eyes photo I posted and saw last night are gone now? Is there something I need to know to make it stick? Is somebody trying to blind me????
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Finally saying Hi from Portland - August 23rd, 2005 at 09:10 PM
Did you delete it from your photobucket album?
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Finally saying Hi from Portland - August 23rd, 2005 at 09:18 PM
I know no one from here did it,
you'd see a sentence at the bottom
of your post of who and what time it was edited...
soooooooo, go with Cindy's question....

*Darn those eye's of Vanessa's are AWESOME!!!!*
Posted By: Kath-pdx Re: Finally saying Hi from Portland - August 23rd, 2005 at 09:21 PM
OH. Maybe it was that the photobucket account wasn't public till this morning... ? But I just fixed that...

Okay I'm also playing with my signature and tigger is just ..tooo.. bouncy. Sorry for those of you seeing Way Tooo Many tiggers... I'll go fix that too.

My EYES are still gone tho.
Posted By: Kath-pdx Re: Finally saying Hi from Portland - August 23rd, 2005 at 09:28 PM
The eyes are in a sub album, but I used the IMG tag that photobucket supplied...
Okay. Now I will have to back to the top of the newcomers topics and find the ones on posting photos.

I'm developing too many newbie questions.
signatures
photos
better graemlins
<I need the tools of this trade!!>
Off I go to Study Hall (or some such.)
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Finally saying Hi from Portland - August 23rd, 2005 at 09:40 PM
No sense wasting time in study hall :p ...it's not much fun there.

Use the top line under the photo...the URL.

thumbup
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]