A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: 4Ruddy Urgent request.... - October 22nd, 2005 at 11:45 AM
Although I cannot go in to specific details right now...I would like to ask our gardening friends to PLEASE say a prayer for our friend Jimmy. We need to hold him up right now...and I knew I could count on you all. Thanks!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Urgent request.... - October 22nd, 2005 at 11:47 AM
praying...
Posted By: MaryReboakly Re: Urgent request.... - October 22nd, 2005 at 12:03 PM
Here, too.
Posted By: ShirlS Re: Urgent request.... - October 22nd, 2005 at 12:06 PM
here three
Posted By: Merme Re: Urgent request.... - October 22nd, 2005 at 01:39 PM
All prayers, always, for our Jimmy.

Merme
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Urgent request.... - October 22nd, 2005 at 03:23 PM
Jimmy, We're all here for you.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Urgent request.... - October 22nd, 2005 at 06:51 PM
Special prayers for Jimmy angell

G-Mom
Posted By: Meg Re: Urgent request.... - October 22nd, 2005 at 07:29 PM
More prayers for Jimmy. angell
Posted By: catlover Re: Urgent request.... - October 22nd, 2005 at 09:10 PM
kissies
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Urgent request.... - October 22nd, 2005 at 09:26 PM
I'm praying.....
Posted By: duckie Re: Urgent request.... - October 22nd, 2005 at 10:11 PM
I'm praying for you Jimmy.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Urgent request.... - October 22nd, 2005 at 10:26 PM
Sending mine too...

May GOD be watching over you Jimmy!!!.....
kissies kissies kissies kissies angell
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Urgent request.... - October 22nd, 2005 at 10:39 PM
Thank you all so much...I am waiting for a call from Jimmy's grandson and as soon as I hear from him I will let you all know...but...please continue to pray for our buddy!I love my Jimmy friend so much as I know you all do as well. He just needs our prayers and thoughts right now..will keep you posted. luv
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Urgent request.... - October 22nd, 2005 at 11:47 PM
still praying
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Urgent request.... - October 23rd, 2005 at 12:10 AM
Been sitting here still wondering whatzup!!!!
Posted By: Nana's11 Re: Urgent request.... - October 23rd, 2005 at 12:14 AM
angell angell angell angell angell [Linked Image]

All my prayers for Jimmy going out today-
Nana
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Urgent request.... - October 23rd, 2005 at 03:14 AM
UPDATE: Just want you all to PLEASE keep praying for Jimmy.
He had a mild heart attack yesterday. I just spoke to HIM on the phone...he sounds VERY tired and weak but is cantancerous as ever!!! Of course...he was doing something at the time he shouldn't have been doing... frown (helping someone move) And I will get on to him later for that one! I will be checking on him again later and will be sure and keep you all posted. I thank you and know that he thanks you for the prayers....he's gonna get a whoopin when he gets a little better!!!!!!! Guess I;m gonna have to go get him and bring him home with ME!!! Cindy...you ready to GO????
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Urgent request.... - October 23rd, 2005 at 03:41 AM
kissies Glad he's okay...
Finger wavin' gremalin here for over doin' it....
frown For getting in trouble by over doin' it....
But cool LuV YOU kissies
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Urgent request.... - October 23rd, 2005 at 04:11 AM
WOW Weezie...he got the 10 gremalin salute there! shk
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Urgent request.... - October 23rd, 2005 at 04:25 AM
That's so sad....I'm praying.... angell
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Urgent request.... - October 23rd, 2005 at 04:43 AM
Please let Jimmy know that I'll continue to keep him in my prayers. Let him know we love him amd miss him kissies

G-Mom
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Urgent request.... - October 23rd, 2005 at 06:03 AM
still praying for him, and tell him that his menagerie needs him, so he better knock the misbehavior off! kissies to you and him, you for the updates and info, and him for a hope he will be better quick.
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Urgent request.... - October 23rd, 2005 at 08:43 AM
Just spoke to the sickie again....he sounded SO much BETTER!!!! You know ...back to complainin & griping.. laugh Thinks he is being held hostage or something! Yep...he's feelin a bit better!

And I am REALLY glad! kissies
Posted By: MissJamie Re: Urgent request.... - October 23rd, 2005 at 09:02 AM
awww that's terrible that he had a heart attack! I'm soooooo glad that he's doing lots better though! smile now jimmy...you know better than over doing it young man! go to your room! no....nooooo mister....don't you give me that sad puppy dog look....you're not getting any cookies and milk! laugh laugh glad you're doing better now jimmy smile hope you stay outta trouble from now on...well that's impossible for anybody....let's just say this...stay outta MOST trouble laugh laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Urgent request.... - October 23rd, 2005 at 09:09 AM
Thinks he is being held hostage or something!
Oh, I can just imagine! :rolleyes:

I was so worried about him all day...
...and so happy and relieved when Vanessa called and said she had actually talked to him.

Jimmy, you better take care of yourself.
You are so loved, whether you know it or not...
...and I think you know it! kissies

Cindy Faye
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Urgent request.... - October 23rd, 2005 at 09:19 AM
hope you stay outta trouble from now on...
He already assured me that WOULDN'T happen!!!!! laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Urgent request.... - October 23rd, 2005 at 09:56 AM
He already assured me that WOULDN'T happen!!!!!
...and I expected no less from the J-Man! laugh thumbup

Cindy Faye
Posted By: Francine Re: Urgent request.... - October 23rd, 2005 at 10:31 AM
Hi,

i m thinking of him and praying;is someone taking care of him,tell him he should have done it mad mad .after his attack of this summer he should nt have MOVED!!

but we looove him and are praying,all together that s a hell of a praying power,tell him to take care and get some RRRREEEESSST!! zzzzz zzzzz zzzzz

thanks for the update and keep us posted.
Posted By: JV Re: Urgent request.... - October 23rd, 2005 at 08:38 PM
Thanks everone for thinking of me in your prayers. I will be ok this is not first heart problem I have had. Been doing this since the early to mid 90's. Glad TK was found safe and sound. Cindy the pool inspector came out smelling like carp. Hope everyone else is doing ok. I may not be on regularly for a while. Yes Francine my dogs ,birds,sugar glider and Iguana's are taking fine care of me. Made everyone else go home they make me nervous. When Vanessa called last night had Mimi laying at my feet Spotted Dog and Hunter were in my lap now spot weighs about 50 pounds stands about 18 inch high so you know I was being held down. Hunter migth weigh 3 pounds he is miniture Yorkie. Thanks again you all are the greatest friends a person could have
Jimmy
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Urgent request.... - October 23rd, 2005 at 09:46 PM
As tickled as I am to see you on here...you better not over do it Buster...I have a friend with a WHIP sca , Nana has a BUNCH of kidlets she can sick on you and by the time WE get finished...well...it wont be pretty! laugh
I have given spot specific instructions to SIT on you all day and not let you up! Kick those legs up and take a nap or 2...I WILL be checking on you later! Peanut is sending a BIG hug to you Uncle Jimmy! luv
Posted By: tamara Re: Urgent request.... - October 23rd, 2005 at 10:59 PM
Sorry, I missed the post(at the hospital myself), glad that you are doing o.k. Jimmy. I'll still sent best wishes and prayers for you.
Posted By: JV Re: Urgent request.... - October 23rd, 2005 at 11:39 PM
Tamara why were you in the hospital? Hope it was nothing bad glad your out. All my prayers for you young lady let me know if I can help in any way. Thanks for your prayers. You folks don't know how much better it makes you feel knowing you have invisable friends justy a click away that would be visable if possible.
Hope your feeling better Tamara.
Jimmy
Posted By: LF from MC Re: Urgent request.... - October 24th, 2005 at 12:08 AM
I haven't been on board much, and I just read this post today. I'm so glad to see you're recovering ok Jimmy. Please do take it easy. As you can see, were having a Wedding and Baby on board, and you need to be around to see it. angell

Lorraine
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Urgent request.... - October 24th, 2005 at 06:56 AM
ok jimmy, kissies so glad to see you are doing better, BUT don't let "mother" have to come show you how to behave, ok? Got that? ok, laugh laugh now, hang in there, and be careful!
Posted By: tamara Re: Urgent request.... - October 24th, 2005 at 05:55 PM
JV, They thought I pulled a muscle in my side but it kept getting worse. It has the same symptoms as a heart attack, pain in chest and numbness in left arm. They say it's Costochrondritis (inflammation of the cartilage between my 6,7 and 8th rib).

I have to go again for x-rays and more tests this week. I have no clue how it happened so they have to test for autoimmune diseases (the usual cause).

I'll be fine, I usually am. I am so glad that you are feeling better, thanks for the prayers, your still in mine.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Urgent request.... - October 24th, 2005 at 07:26 PM
tamara, that's awful! i'm praying for you too!!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]