A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Nellie Hi from Oz - May 9th, 2005 at 04:02 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm from Australia and am about to start my very first organic garden (container garden as I am renting at the moment). Well, technically it's my first ever garden! LOL

Anyway, my ultimate goal is to become as self-sufficient and environmentally friendly as possible. It will be a long road of course, but I'm looking for a healthy, happy future and believe this is the way to go about it!

So please, if you have any information/ideas for me, please please PLEASE help me!

I'm heading out this afternoon after work to purchase things to begin my garden. Not really sure what I'm going to plant though... any ideas? It is coming into winter here...
Posted By: JV Re: Hi from Oz - May 9th, 2005 at 04:26 AM
wavey Welcome Nellie here is a link for an organic place in Brisbane,Queensland you might look at. http://www.organicdownunder.com/ as you can see it's called Organic downunder. Good Luck and happy gardening let us kno wwhat happens and make sure to make a lot of post. thumbup
Jimmy
Posted By: tkhooper Re: Hi from Oz - May 10th, 2005 at 03:31 PM
Hi and Welcome,

I'm a beginner gardener too. I've already bought over 100 pounds of potting soil. I am a bit obsessive. lala
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]