A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Esa0302 Newbie - July 4th, 2005 at 11:27 AM
Hi...

I'm Rosanne from San Antonio, Texas...Marrie 17 years. 3 children (a 16 yr old, a 2 yr old, & a 4 month old).
I wouldn't exactly call myself a beginner gardner, but I'm in no way a master..I have been playing with plants for the last 10 years or so, but I have recently become aquainted with water gardening and have lots of questions. Very glad I found this site...I also have a large beautiful lawn that I would like to start landscaping...
Looking forward to enjoying this forum.
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Newbie - July 4th, 2005 at 05:59 PM
Hi Rosie
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you wavey
[Linked Image]
Posted By: mizzeliz Re: Newbie - July 5th, 2005 at 10:16 AM
Welcome Rosie,

I've been gardening for a while but recently became serious about it. Now I want the garden to look pretty, not just have stuff. Enjoy your stay here.

My son,Sean, met and married his lovely wife,Teresa, in San Antonio. They were both stationed there. Now they live in Hawaii.

Bee happy and luv one another.
Posted By: tkhooper Re: Newbie - July 5th, 2005 at 05:19 PM
Hi & Welcome

I am a beginner and very happy to meet you.
Posted By: Larissa Re: Newbie - July 5th, 2005 at 05:37 PM
Hey I just joined too... I am 24, living abroad in Germany with my husband. He's in the military. Just began indoor gardening and seem to be ok with it, I just need somewhere to check up on different maintanence with plants!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Newbie - July 5th, 2005 at 05:57 PM
Hi Rosie and welcome to the forum--glad to have you here with us all......landscaping that large lawn will be a lot fun.....nothing better than starting with a blank slate that you get to fill in with what you like.

Larissa...glad you found us!! Houseplants are what first got me into plants....We have a great houseplant section further down the main page.....

Welcome to both of you!

laura
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Newbie - July 5th, 2005 at 06:19 PM
[Linked Image]

Happy to have you with us!

G-Mom grinnnn
Posted By: Flowers4ever Re: Newbie - July 6th, 2005 at 07:25 PM
Larissa,

You said you are stationed in Germany, AF or Army and where are you at? We were stationed at Ramstein from 1997-2000. Loved it!! My husband and I are planning to visit between Thanksgiving and Christmas this year to visit with friends and go to the Christmas markets. Favorite city there was Rothenburg

Jennifer
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]