A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Steph321 Great Gardener?? How did that happen?? - October 28th, 2005 at 12:46 AM
When I got one this morning I saw I was a garden helper, now it's a great gardener? Duh

Sometimes I really wonder about myself! laugh
Posted By: Bill Re: Great Gardener?? How did that happen?? - October 28th, 2005 at 12:57 AM
teech Each registered member has a title that reflects his or her "rank" on this board. Administrators are given the title "The Garden Helper". Moderators are given the title "Forum Hostess". Some members are given special titles by the administration. All other users are given their titles based on the number of posts they have made:
Posts Title
0 Gardener
11 Garden Helper
35 Great Gardener
100 Dream gardener
500 Super Gardener
1000 Garden Pro
Posted By: mrsmessy Re: Great Gardener?? How did that happen?? - October 28th, 2005 at 03:33 AM
I think there should be an additional category called Incompetent Gardener and it should be mine.
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Great Gardener?? How did that happen?? - October 28th, 2005 at 04:21 AM
this morning I saw I was a garden helper, now it's a great gardener
Congratulations, steph! thumbup

I think there should be an additional category called Incompetent Gardener and it should be mine.
laugh laugh Oh I think we all feel like that sometimes ! nutz
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Great Gardener?? How did that happen?? - October 28th, 2005 at 04:36 AM
I hear you on that one.....
Somedays I wonder about my self... shocked wink laugh

Mine should be Very Slow Gardener!!!
Or Always Behind Gardener!!!
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Great Gardener?? How did that happen?? - October 28th, 2005 at 04:46 AM
Or Maybe Next Year Gardener
Or Overbudget Gardener
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Great Gardener?? How did that happen?? - October 28th, 2005 at 04:51 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: geegeeburr Re: Great Gardener?? How did that happen?? - October 28th, 2005 at 04:54 AM
I think I'd have to be the Wannabe Gardener. smile
Congrats Steph! It's nice to get a little compliment from your computer once in a while, isn't it?
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Great Gardener?? How did that happen?? - October 28th, 2005 at 04:57 AM
I think there should be a catagorie....

The village Idiot (or maybe Garden Idiot)

I have that one nailed!!! laugh

Good Job Steph...we are glad you are here!
Posted By: JV Re: Great Gardener?? How did that happen?? - October 28th, 2005 at 09:17 AM
Frustrated Gardener is me most of the time.
Jimmy
Posted By: suzydaze Re: Great Gardener?? How did that happen?? - October 28th, 2005 at 06:49 PM
I think mine for this year should have been never got around to it gardener. laugh
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: Great Gardener?? How did that happen?? - October 28th, 2005 at 08:08 PM
I didn't even realize what mine was until now! Sheesh!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Great Gardener?? How did that happen?? - October 28th, 2005 at 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Bill:
teech Each registered member has a title that reflects his or her "rank" on this board.
nutz
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Great Gardener?? How did that happen?? - October 29th, 2005 at 04:46 AM
that means your special cindy, the official problem child! a ranking all your own!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]