A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: tkhooper Rearranged Livingroom - July 11th, 2005 at 08:06 AM
This was the best picture I could get sorry it's so bad. I think on top of everything else I am shaking just a little bit.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Rearranged Livingroom - July 11th, 2005 at 08:16 AM
Looking good, Tammy!

Dianna
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Rearranged Livingroom - July 11th, 2005 at 09:22 AM
thumbup
Posted By: tkhooper Re: Rearranged Livingroom - July 11th, 2005 at 09:29 AM
Thanks guys. I keep trying.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Rearranged Livingroom - July 11th, 2005 at 09:51 AM
Looks pretty cozy now....I could curl up on that couch with a good book for hours...LOL
Posted By: Fernie Re: Rearranged Livingroom - July 11th, 2005 at 11:18 AM
cool!!! clp you really are getting there! How are YOU liking it? luv
Posted By: tkhooper Re: Rearranged Livingroom - July 11th, 2005 at 07:40 PM
How do I feel about it? Compare my feeling to a person out in the desert dying of thirst being picked up and put down in the middle of an oasis. It's quenching a thirst that I never thought would get quenched. It's suprising and a source of constant delight. I wish I had more light in there. You can't really see the coleus sitting on the chair in the corner and the pot it's in just looks like more caladium leaves lol.

The caladium are infront of a homemade 2 tier pyramid shelf covered with a black drape. On the top I have the 20 inch cobalt blue glass vase. When I get to the dollar store I hope to be able to add a boquet of the black and gold silk orchid flowers. On the lower outside parts I hope to have the White Bird of Paradise a medium light plant and then some other as yet undiscovered item lol. I'm still thinking feather masks for the peacock shelf wall I just haven't gotten back to it yet lol. And then that asian watercolor for the one blank spot on the three shelf wall. After that it's just a matter of a valance and maybe a hanging lamp for additional lighting for when I'm reading. Or more than likely just staring at the plants in awe because they are growing.
Posted By: phoenix Re: Rearranged Livingroom - July 11th, 2005 at 10:24 PM
wow oh wow oh wow
TK that's coming along soooo nicely!!!!
VERY cozy i'm jealous
Posted By: MaryReboakly Re: Rearranged Livingroom - July 11th, 2005 at 10:40 PM
Geesh T, that's looks awesome. It looks like a magazine living room. I'm SO jealous! Wanna come do up my livingroom? Course there's the whole drywall/wiring/moulding/floor sanding thing to contend with wink Great job!
Posted By: tkhooper Re: Rearranged Livingroom - July 11th, 2005 at 11:48 PM
I'm much happier with the drywall/wiring/moulding/floor sanding thing than with the decorating. Fernie is responsible for guiding me through every step of that process. I'
ve always lived in houses/apartments that resemble a barracks. I have no talent when it comes to decorating.

This is the first time I can say I have a pretty room. And as soon as I finish it off I'm going to start on the dinning/computerroom. But I'm alittle afraid of that one because it is going to be expensive no matter how I finagle.

Fernie I hope your reading this all the complements belong to you.
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]