A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Huntington Hello again (Red Seedum) - June 12th, 2005 at 07:19 PM
Hi Everybody:
Am posting as a newbie, even though I registered last year (August I think) It's June already and I want to re-introduce myself. Am retired and a total amateur regarding gardening. Grateful for the tips received on this forum.

Regarding red seedum, I plantred a bubch last fall. They are thriving--still green--soon to turn red I hope. Forummember "ladystressout" wanted to know if I would offer any at the "seed exchange (?)". Glad to do so. What's the procedure? Also, best time to trim red seedum?

Regards to all, Huntington confused
Posted By: MaryReboakly Re: Hello again (Red Seedum) - June 12th, 2005 at 09:06 PM
Hi Huntington, nice to meet ya! I've got some seedum myself, though not sure what color it is yet as this is our first year at this house.

You may want to post your question about collecting seeds and trading over in the seed exchange forum.

If I end up with white seedum, I'd be interested in trading with you also! Working on learning what all we have growing, so I can have stuff to trade wink

Mary
Posted By: tkhooper Re: Hello again (Red Seedum) - June 12th, 2005 at 09:41 PM
Hi & Welcome Huntington,

I don't have any seedum so I can't help with this but I still wanted to say hi and I'm glad you are back.

Tammy
Posted By: Huntington Re: Hello again (Red Seedum) - June 13th, 2005 at 03:17 AM
Tammy & Mary:
Thanx for the welcome thumbup
Posted a short one on the seed exchange to learn the drill. After that, hope to enter the "exchange zone".
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]