A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Stormysgrandma where should I post this? - July 14th, 2005 at 11:22 PM
I hae a problem with a 150 year old maple tree. Details later.

Where can I post a question about a tree?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: where should I post this? - July 14th, 2005 at 11:28 PM
Hi there Stormy!!! Welcome to the forum, glad you found us...

It would probably be best to post in Plant Pests, and Problems, where people ask about different insect problems or diseases with their plants/trees......

Hope to see you around often!

Laura
Posted By: Stormysgrandma Re: where should I post this? - July 15th, 2005 at 12:00 AM
Thanks for your help. I'm glad to meet you!

I'm Stormy and I am only a shopaholic when it comes to my granddaughter and gardening. Other than that, I hate to shop laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: where should I post this? - July 15th, 2005 at 12:08 AM
Glad to meet you too! wavey

I'm basically a full blown shopaholic...but I'm a clearance shopaholic....so I like good deals...I could spend TONS of money on gardening stuff and my niece.. thumbup laugh

Hope someone can help you out with your maple tree questions....

Laura smile
Posted By: blooming idiot aka moutain laurel Re: where should I post this? - July 15th, 2005 at 06:21 AM
wavey welcome!
Posted By: princessazlea Re: where should I post this? - July 15th, 2005 at 03:37 PM
Welcome Stormy wavey
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: where should I post this? - July 16th, 2005 at 07:26 PM
[Linked Image]

I'm happy to have you with us!

a clearance shopaholic
ME TOO thumbup My favorite places to shop are flea markets,yard sales,thrift stores,dollar generals,etc.

Chat with ya later grinnnn
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]