A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: ServantsHeart2003 I'm backkkkkk! - November 4th, 2005 at 12:13 AM
Hi everyone!! wavey I am back!! Jiffymouse sent me an email telling me I was missed recently so I finally remembered about this group and finally got my password etc to work again (probably entered it wrong when I tried before)!! So here I am. Will be here almost everyday now!! Glad to be back. Will have Internet at home early next week--cannot WAIT!! Getting tired of making special trips to the library, etc!!

Check out my Have To Trade/Want List--will be posting it next!! Thanks!! Bonnie

Nice to know when you aren't around someone actually misses you!! thumbup God Bless!!
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: I'm backkkkkk! - November 4th, 2005 at 01:09 AM
We sure have missed you Bonnie! You had made it to the "let's track em down" list!!!!
Good to see you back and GREAT that you will have hook-up at the house! Amazing how spoiled we get to computer access!!!!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: I'm backkkkkk! - November 4th, 2005 at 01:32 AM
Nice to know when you aren't around someone actually misses you!!
Well, we sure did!

Glad to see you back!

Cindy
Posted By: barleychown Re: I'm backkkkkk! - November 4th, 2005 at 04:28 AM
Welcome back...glad to see you will be with us more! wavey
Posted By: ServantsHeart2003 Re: I'm backkkkkk! - November 5th, 2005 at 11:37 PM
Ahhhhhhh!! I feel really special here!! Never got that anywhere else!! Thanks guys!! Bonnie
Posted By: Bestofour Re: I'm backkkkkk! - November 6th, 2005 at 07:11 AM
Hi Bonnie, just saw your post. Been wondering where you've been. Glad you're back.
Posted By: darlene87 Re: I'm backkkkkk! - November 22nd, 2005 at 11:52 AM
Hi Bonnie, good to see you post again. We traded awhile ago, I still have the lovely business type card from you that you put in with your seeds! That has been about 2 yr. now!!!
Darlene
Posted By: ServantsHeart2003 Re: I'm backkkkkk! - November 23rd, 2005 at 11:11 AM
Thanks Darlene!! We need to trade something so you can get my new card!! New address and all!!

Bonnie
Posted By: stardust Re: I'm backkkkkk! - December 8th, 2005 at 08:03 AM
Welcome Back... we haven't met yet. So, I'm Martie!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]